• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maidenless Evil: Bowser vs. Thanos (0-8-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he is a giga chad
Image to back up that statement

EmZIthXXEAICf_Q

Forcefields is accepted, so I don't really see the issue.

It's just missing some examples, which can be added easily

It's already on the file... Listed under forcefields.

He doesn't have that durability. But his forceifleds can hold off attacks from a serious Galactus

let me know when your sandbox version of thanos is complete?

you said you were going to remake his profile. so i was wondering if your gonna make a blog post version of the new thanos profile first.

if you do just let me know and i'll check it out.

maybe then we can have a huge revamp of his article.

Just wondering how many new powers will the remake of his profile be and his list of resistances. (other than the fate and death hax. which resistances does thanos have that are Above 3 dimensional?)

Just 2C. And it doesn't scale to his usual durability. Just with forcefields.
But if you want Thanos's 2-C forcefields to be used in Vs debates, then it really should be put on his profile in his base key, something like "Ga;axy level, up to Low Multiverse level with forcefields".

And why only 2-C? Serious Galactus goes up to 2-A when moderately fed and 2A when well fed

Transduality, acausality type 4, resistance to fate Manip on like tier 1 smurf leve lFor starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back