• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Piedmon

Everything is canon in Mario with no different continuities, so he doesn't need a composite stat, or an RPG stat.

He doesn't need to touch Piedmon to teleport him. Also, he does have universal+ range, so...

This isn't Digimon though. It's a neutral universe.

Meh, doesnt change my point. He doesn't always have it. And does Bowser even canonically have said ring in RPG?

Only with some skills. And has he teleported out of a dimension like this. And even then, Piedmon can just create another Masks Square. The process can go on forever. Also isn't he only Universal with that Black Hole?

But this isn't Mario either. As such, not all games treat Transutation as a death. Like I said, the transmutation is a One-Hit Kill while Piedmon's is not.

Also where does this infinite 1 Ups come from? I don't remember us ever allowing infinite items.

So that's how he almost comes back. Meaning Infinite Resurrection....That seems incredibly unfair....That would mean he cannot be killed unless a character has a way to cancel it out. Meaning a 2-C or 2-B couldn't kill him....It isn't exactly fair...

Coming from the guy who made characters have every resistance in the book, a handful of dragons have mid Godly regen, and a tree have high Godly regen...

(Just joking btw ovo)

See I wanna restrict 1 ups now... but then that'll be foul play and I don't want to just skew a battle for Piedmon can win.... But I personally also find infinite legitimately resurrection as unfair....I'm split.

And my logic is simply that unlike other kinds of resurrection and regen, this is an item, that he apparently has infinite of...Compared to an inate ability.

The real cal howard said:
Coming from the guy who made characters have every resistance in the book, a handful of dragons have mid Godly regen, and a tree have high Godly regen...
(Just joking btw ovo)
3 Dragons and a Holy Knight to be exact. ovo

Didn't Thousand Year Door also give Bowser power nullfication? I swear I remember him disabling all of Marios commands during one of the two times you fight him.

Not to my knowledge. Does Piedmon's powers save him from being turned into a storybook for Bowser to read to Bowser Jr? Or a brick for Mario to smash?

Funny. I didn't know both of them could teleport. I bet both of them can teleport himself and others inter universal distan-oops...

OvovovovO

But at least Piedmon can escape the book thing. Clearly his teleportation range is greater than a really large island.

But at least he can time travel and prevent Bowser from killing him as a Phantomon...oops.

(Again, you know I'm messing with you ovo)

I wish he could Time Travel. Piedmon also has Bakemon's stuff....which is useless due to 1Ups.

Oh yeah, to answer any editing question, I am indeed adding Bakemon and Phantomon to Piedmon's file due to the fact that we are actually still in Champion, Ultimate and Mega level Revisions....Sadly....That was like a month ago too...

So stuff that hasn't been brought up.

Bowser:

-Apparent Power Nullification

Piedmon:

-Soul Chopper

-Hell's Hand

-Death Charm

-Father Time (Not what you think. ovo)

Back