• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs. Eggman, again (Grace?)

All this thread shows is how flawed the FRA system is because nothing changed from the other thread, and Eggman was the one who got the upgrade

Bowser has the Star Rod here and he didn't last time, his High 4-C summons are now all 4-A, and iirc his transmutation and mind Hax Resistance got buffed, so I'd say Bowser got some upgrades

I'm only adopting this attitude because debating is super frustrating. There is no personal beef. I just know me and Cal are like-minded in this and I want a ******* break, man. Debating is not in my nature and I absolutely hate these kinds of debates in particular.

Foxthefox1000 said:
I'm only adopting this attitude because debating is super frustrating. There is no personal beef. I just know me and Cal are like-minded in this and I want a ******* break, man. Debating is not in my nature and I absolutely hate these kinds of debates in particular.
Then simply get off the thread.Calling out User and being passive agressive isn't necessary especailly when User hasn't done any thing you're claiming.

Eggman has 14

Anyways I will focus on Weeb's posts from now on because Fox hasn't brought up anything new and I feel like a broken clock talking to him Plus begging for help is pretty much a concessio

>You're aware that Bowser resists people who already resist time stop, no? I literally already said this.

They don't because timeless voids aren't a feat anymore, you can't just switch up infinite with time stop resistance, I am sorry to say it but your thread will probaly be rejected

>This is actually a really awful argument. Why the **** would an item need to be brought in the story be relevant and be a requirement now? It is PIS, because whenever you're knocked out during a fight, the Retry Clock makes you come back. Not to mention you ignore Life Shrooms and Earlier Times.

Maybe it's that way because I never said that? I just said that you can't claim "gameplay mechanics" when the item is literaly almost only on gameplay, not that it isn't canon, and I never argued against that, only that it isn't passive and can't be used unless knockout, I ignore them because they aren't time manipulation

>How good is his resistance

Pretty sure it's resisting enemies being able to put you to sleep in Chronicles

>You completely ignored that I specific said Bowser can inhale Eggman's EQUIPMANT. If the machines that are alive get sucked, he can always just spit it out.

I played BIS, he can't enhale equipment but not Eggman himself, plus he has no reason to spit it out, he never did that with any enemy in BIS, and he only spits those cats because he knows he needs them, unlike the robots, plus he can't spit once they are fully in

>Why would him doing it against fodder be relevant? That's just nitpicky. That is unrelated. But even so, his 4-A range transmutation was done against the Yoshi's, who have been threats to him. Since they were affected, it took the newborns who haven't been affected. Literally the plot of the game.

It literaly isn't, and as explained before, that was only Baby Bowser, adult Bowser never acted this way, and PiT proves they fight diferentely

>And in this case, Catch Cards can seal Eggman since he has the biggest baddie. Why are you now using game mechanics as arguments, this is reaching. Description is irrelevant, that doesn't now just make it chance based. Several other games such as RPGS tell you that this move is chance based in the description, when that's only there to make it more fair. Persona's moves say they have a "high" chance to work. SPM was based off an RPG and has the same elements as TTYD. I outright said probability manipulation is useless it's an automatic lock on attack. If it were something that he had to go and hit him, sure. But not in this case.

Stop using gameplay mechanics as buzzword because they go against your narrative, plus it doesn't work on the biggest, but the closest, and are completely random in target, there's literaly stronger versions of catch cards that increase the chance of succeding, they wouldn't exist if it was just "gameplay mechanics", all you are showing is that those RPG's also have weaknesses as well

>I have yet to see Eggman bypass 4-A range transmutation. Which is stated to happen at the blink of an eye. Catch Cards that lock on and keep you in place. Bowser literally wishing to end the fight by raising his hand up.

You are blind them because I explained, explained, and explained, the Ruby is activated faster than raising your hand, meaning Bowser could just wish something wrong by thinking it's real

They don't because timeless voids aren't a feat anymore, you can't just "switch up infinite with time stop resistance, I am sorry to say it but your thread will probaly be rejected"

>Timeless Voids were removed as speed feats, however they have mentioned that moving in one could grant resistance to Time Stop as it meets the standards.

"Maybe it's that way because I never said that? I just said that you can't claim "gameplay mechanics" when the item is literaly almost only on gameplay, not that it isn't canon, and I never argued against that, only that it isn't passive and can't be used unless knockout, I ignore them because they aren't time manipulation"

>Being only used in gameplay doesn't save things from not being game mechanics, otherwise a ton of moves would be affected. It's passive, because it activates once you lose a fight. Ignore the whole part of when you get the menu. It's passive. Earlier Times restarts a battle.

"Pretty sure it's resisting enemies being able to put you to sleep in Chronicles"

Then Bowser's is better since he can not only affect several enemies at once, but can also affect people who have resistances, such as Luigi.

"I played BIS, he can't enhale equipment but not Eggman himself, plus he has no reason to spit it out, he never did that with any enemy in BIS, and he only spits those cats because he knows he needs them, unlike the robots, plus he can't spit once they are fully in"

>Yes he can. Why would he have no reason to spit out enemies that can harm him inside? Bowser at this point knows this. Enemy or not, he can still do this option and he's fully aware Mario & Luigi can't fight inside him now. He inhales, spits what he doesn't need.

"It literaly isn't, and as explained before, that was only Baby Bowser, adult Bowser never acted this way, and PiT proves they fight diferentely"

>This doesn't matter, adult Bowser has been shown to use his transmutation as well. So overall, Eggman doesn't bypsss this.

"Stop using gameplay mechanics as buzzword because they go against your narrative, plus it doesn't work on the biggest, but the closest, and are completely random in target, there's literaly stronger versions of catch cards that increase the chance of succeding, they wouldn't exist if it was just "gameplay mechanics", all you are showing is that those RPG's also have weaknesses as well"

>They are gameplay mechanics, your arguments against it involve it. By this logic, many moves in Pokémon that causes status aliments are chance based because they don't always work, along with having stronger moves. "They wouldn't exist if it was just 'gameplay mechanics', no. Just no.

"You are blind them because I explained, explained, and explained, the Ruby is activated faster than raising your hand, meaning Bowser could just wish something wrong by thinking it's real"

>The Phantom Ruby is going to be used by the Phantom King. Someone who HASN'T been shown to use illusions. Why would the illusuons mess up his wish? If he wishes that he wins, that's it. The illusions won't change it.

>Timeless Voids were removed as speed feats, however they have mentioned that moving in one could grant resistance to Time Stop as it meets the standards.

Time to give the entire Generations cast resistance to time stop ovo

>Being only used in gameplay doesn't save things from not being game mechanics, otherwise a ton of moves would be affected. It's passive, because it activates once you lose a fight. Ignore the whole part of when you get the menu. It's passive. Earlier Times restarts a battle.

"Ignore the part that debunks me", no, there's no menu, only a choice of using it or not, so not passive, other franchises really don't matter, there's no reason to be "gameplay mechanic" except for the fact it goes against you

>Then Bowser's is better since he can not only affect several enemies at once, but can also affect people who have resistances, such as Luigi.

This is fair, but Bowser will probaly just put a illusion to sleep instead, is the sleep manipulation from Dream Team? Because he totally needed for that help for that feat

>Yes he can. Why would he have no reason to spit out enemies that can harm him inside? Bowser at this point knows this. Enemy or not, he can still do this option and he's fully aware Mario & Luigi can't fight inside him now. He inhales, spits what he doesn't need.

Alot of problems with this, one he doesn't inhale equipment there, he inhaled your options, Mario and Luigi still kept their actual equipment, second Bowser X isn't Bowser, he does things Bowser can't like turn giant at will. He never knew that Mario and Luigi were inside him until the literal end of the game, he still inhaled stuff, he ain't spiting

>This doesn't matter, adult Bowser has been shown to use his transmutation as well. So overall, Eggman doesn't bypsss this.

It matters because it's OOC

>They are gameplay mechanics, your arguments against it involve it. By this logic, many moves in Pokémon that causes status aliments are chance based because they don't always work, along with having stronger moves. "They wouldn't exist if it was just 'gameplay mechanics', no. Just no.

Yes, plus unlike in Pokemon there isn't a thing like "Move EX", why would catch card EX exist if Catch Card is already as strong as it? "No, just no", isn't a argument against it.

Eggman can use the Ruby by himself you know, he does that in Mania to fight Super Sonic as well? Plus he can just order him, he is a robot, and illusions matter because he would just wish a fake away, not Eggman, because he will think the illusion is Eggman

Four people voted Egg immediately after I responded, dad

D-dad?! Tbf making new accounts is more sus, at least we know the people, also I don't actualy know two of those personaly, I only know Blazing and Oblivio

Back