• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs. Eggman, again (Grace?)

If you're going to make a sock don't make it so obviously, contribute in threads you wouldn't normally contribute on while on your main account so nobody would be suspicious

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The cheese vote should stay, but the other 2 should probably go
The cheese? The only one I see staying is duck because he actualy commented elsewhere

If I had nickel for every Vs thread that ended up spawning CRTs...

Every Kingdom Hearts Versus thread ever

Obvious sock, and even if it wasn't you can't vote twice.

You also have to specify whether you're choosing Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc, as that's a broad category.

If it came to this I'd vote to just close this thread or inconclusive since socks are involved imma unfollow this thread since it's kinda boring really l8r

I'm not sure what a sock account is? But I am new here, I usually focus on a limited amount of topics at a time due to my ADHD. Sorry If I caused any confusion.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm just a newbie, Read through again and I Think Fox's and Datoneweeb's points speak louder to me at least.

Again. Not how inconclusive works. It's just not in grace unless there's a 3 vote difference. Doesn't go into inconclusive if they are past 7 but still tied up.

Not how it works at all. I've asked on it. Inconclusive has to come from the actual vote of inconclusive, not tied in votes. The debate just continues till one gets the 3 vote lead for 24 hours.

On top of that, this debate hasn't even gone on that long.

However told you that is a dirty liar, it's right here in the rules: If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.

Heck, Cynthia vs Kira was recentely added because the votes were tied for a long time

What's the actual context, because multiple threads have been added via having the same votes for a long time, recentely I might add as well, and it's right there on the rules

Heck, the old match was added for the same reason

So I highly doubt staff said that when they added many threads and because of the rules themselfs

I think they might just have said there's no actual 24 hours grace for this type of vote, not that it can only be added if a character wins or no, because that directely contradicts the rules

Cause another thread was going to be added for the same reasons but wasn't, then later I put up Maggie vs Stewie to be removed since it was put inconclusive for the same reasons and that's where the discussion happened since one person didn't agree with it

I read the thread, Elizha straight up said it was valid and there wasn't a discussion at all

I want a quote, because again, that goes against the versus threads rules

I see it now, they only agreed that you can't add it if someone has less than 7 votes, not that equal votes doesn't mean incon, which goes against the current rules, heck, that was literaly what they said

No.

What I said in it was

"...No? When there's less then a 3 vote difference, then the debate continues until a 3 vote difference is reached.

It's only when a debate goes on for a long time with supporters from either side not being able to definitively conclude the debate that it is deemed Inconclusive without the 3 vote limit."

Which Ogbunabali, Scheene, Wok, and Mindovin all seemed to agree on it. At least agreeing that it stops being in grace when the vote doesn't have a 3 vote difference

This hasn't gone on for long. It's been like 2 days at most and there was still arguments. So it's not really inconclusive. Least not yet

Back