• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP

Base/Kinshiki absorbed Momoshiki should get Tier: 5-B, higher with chakra pills.(Stronger than before, after absorbing Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki) 4-B with supernova. (But this does not scale to her normal statistics) This calc/feat is waiting for approval. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Supernova?useskin=oasis#WikiaArticleComments People are saying the feat is right but it not canon when it is canon.

4-B (But this does not scale to her normal statistics) This calc/feat is waiting for approval. Momoshiki scales above kaguya hence her ETSB which is calculated 4-C to 4-B. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...guya:_Literally_can't_stop_me?comments_page=1

5-B (Normal AP) He demonstrated the power to effortlessly harvest an entire population and simply destroy a world on at least one occasion and is suggested to have done before, he deemed the level of their civilisation as low. Kinshiki in the Boruto movie guidebooks is stated to be able to split worlds. I understand the movie was retconned (Momoshiki's appearance, how he was defeated and the addition of Urashiki) but it's still interesting. Why does his profile still have his Movie appearance?

Consistency
Though arguably a filler Kaguya is shown to fear team Momoshiki. Note Kishimoto did work on that Episode. Urashiki states in the anime that momoshiki is his superior Sasuke speculated that they were a threat greater than her via fighting Kinshiki. Momoshiki also claims that he could have defeated Kaguya himself and punish her even after observing her fights. Urashiki defends Momoshiki's position and stated she feared them.

Canon Status
https://m.imgur.com/kQnWrXI

https://m.imgur.com/kfQiFSA

Following, this particular novel is part of Shonen's official Boruto Naruto Next Generation official timeline, positing it's canon. Undoubtedly. I don't even want to see an argument against this considering it's the same reason you guys have accepted Naruto Resuden as canon. This feats aftermath is shown in the anime. Take notion of the aurora and sun. https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...1mly-4dfd7251-79aa-4db3-a729-2192dea941e9.jpg

Abilities
Base/Kinshiki absorbed Momoshiki has time stop so saskue should get time manipulation resistance

Durability Negation with Absolute zero and Resistance for Gaara and Momoshiki. Possibly saskue since his defence is compared with MS Saskue's. https://m.imgur.com/1zuVTh7

Precognition via seeing Boruto's fate

Speed
He's already FTL but I did calculate this feat here It just nice validation for what we know already. This calc is waiting for approval. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Userblog:100th_Hokage/FTL_Transformed_Momoshiki_Feat

Code:
This is unnecessary. We accept that novel Shinboi No Yoru as canon. The feat itself is an outlier which we have had multiple threads ablut. Ask knowledgeable members before listening to jsut anyone about light novels and feats
We don't accept Boruto movie novel as canon. Please stop making crts with feats from both of them when the movie novel contradicts the Shinobi No Yoru novel in the first place

I don't think that's the case most of the people who've replied have said they accept the feat but not it being canon. The feats are pretty apparent.

The feats are ok, I accept that, but not canon, and your proof gets outright contradicted by the actual Boruto series.

I don't have much to say about what is canon or the 4-B feat. But I want to know something about the 5-B feat.

5-B (Normal AP) He demonstrated the power to effortlessly harvest an entire population and simply destroy a world on at least one occasion and is suggested to have done before, he deemed the level of their civilisation as low. Kinshiki in the Boruto movie guidebooks is stated to be able to split worlds. I understand the movie was retconned (Momoshiki's appearance, how he was defeated and the addition of Urashiki) but it's still interesting. Why does his profile still have his Movie appearance?

Does it actually show the planet being destroyed on screen?. Was it just surface busting?. "Destroying" a planet doesn't instantly make you 5-B unless visually shown. Splitting a planet is not 5-B either (it could support a 5-B rating depending on how casual it was). Now I'm not saying he can't be 5-B but without a visual of the feat it would just be an assumption (not a big assumption).

Also, isn't there suppose to be a massive Naruto AP revision anyway or is that not happening.

It's not planet busting, i've seen this before. He essentiallys kills planets of all the life with those chakra trees and then eats the fruits. You even see him on said planet in the anime I think. Was a desolate wasteland.

That planet splitting thing is hype text and got removed.

Not sure about how these guys handle canon, this specific battle has like 3-4 versions. Hell Urashiki doesn't even exist in the manga. But that is the main canon.

@LordGriffin1000 I heard it'll happen in a week or two once they finalize all the calcs and get them accepted. It'll supposedly affect all ratings from part 1 to Shippuden, but I haven't heard anything about how it'll affect the God tiers or if they'll regain their 5-B status.

The light novels being referenced aren't really being linked here fully.

Kinshiki's planet splitting feat didn't get removed because of any hype text lol. It got removed because of the 5B upgrades.

Momoshikis 4B feat is actually canon and would actually support him scaling above Kaguya's ESTB but come on lmao this is VSBW. 4B Naruto will never happen on this site ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

The planet destruction feat is too vague. I don't agree with using that one.

I agree with 4B, but it will probably never be accepted here, I think it is better to have a CRT of Hagoromo's FTL feat, since this novel is accepted

@ Sigurd Snake in The Eye 1. The population was killed to create a chakra tree 2. The surface was scorched by the supernova 3. Finally afterwards he simply destroyed the planet

Its not vague it's blatantly the author telling us that Momoshiki can casually destroy worlds.

So vsbw won't accept the supernova because they're too ignorant. I fail to believe that. It doesn't take even a genius to realise this feat happened. It's a writing technique to imply the feat. They've accepted large star level kaguya's etsb so momoshiki's supernova should work in the same way. Who said Naruto or saskue even scale to this? Momoshiki didn't cause Earth's sun to supernova because he wanted to harvest it.

The 3 Boruto novel is canon The novelisation is canon Why there on the same time line. We've even seen it's events mentioned in other material. Also idc really the novelisation holds a ftl feat that isn't even a necessary feat.

Back