• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Characters Speed Upgrade

Oh and one more thing, it should be noted that shikamaru (who is now accepted as FTL) was able to react to kinshiki and momoshiki, stopping both of their actions simultaneously. This shows that kinshiki and momoshiki are relative enough in speed, and if individuals like ******* chojuro and kurotsuchi can match their speeds, it makes sense to say base naruto is at least relative to them. Especially when his base performance against fused momo was much better than theirs. Basically I’m saying that it’s not really a contradiction, and the logic is still definitely there to support

Oh and one more thing, it should be noted that shikamaru (who is now accepted as FTL) was able to react to kinshiki and momoshiki, stopping both of their actions simultaneously. This shows that kinshiki and momoshiki are relative enough in speed, and if individuals like ******* chojuro and kurotsuchi can match their speeds, it makes sense to say base naruto is at least relative to them. Especially when his base performance against fused momo was much better than theirs. Basically I’m saying that it’s not really a contradiction, and the logic is still definitely there to support so you are neutral on the likely FTL+ thing?
Perfect. So you are neutral on everything or just the FTL+ thing?

This site is pretty firmly against taking calcs and adding multipliers to get characters higher values because it can lead to speed and power far greater than what the narrative suggests.
why is that bad? lmao, especially when they are taking the speed FROM the narrative.

why is that bad? lmao, especially when they are taking the speed FROM the narrative.
It usually leads to inconsistencies within the verse (e.g.: One Piece verse would've been MFTL+ if we considered the multipliers). Sometimes, multipliers are consistent and they are subsequently accepted. Imo this case is perfectly fine and should be accepted, but it's up to the staff to decide whether it is fine or not.

in the sense of calcing not in canon multipliers that was my bad. I meant like using a calc to form another calc to get a scale

for this instance, the problem is that Momoshiki and Kinshiki fusing boosts their power explicitly but doesn't necessarily have to equate to an equal speed boost. we can assume it's at least Kinshiki + Momoshiki for power but since speed isn't mentioned we can't say Fused Momoshiki is 2x faster than Base Momo.

I don't really have a problem with Fused Momoshiki being at least twice as fast since he did blitz most of the Kage aside from Gaara and Naruto.

And tbf we've seen other people in the series keep up with larger gaps in speed than 2x with precog, battle experience or heightened senses.

Count me as Neutral on 2x Speed for Fused Momo, for now, I disagree with everything else.

Last edited:
for this instance, the problem is that Momoshiki and Kinshiki fusing boosts their power explicitly but doesn't necessarily have to equate to an equal speed boost. we can assume it's at least Kinshiki + Momoshiki for power but since speed isn't mentioned we can't say Fused Momoshiki is 2x faster than Base Momo.
then say that's the problem, not calc stacking.

My take is
It feels arbitrary to take "10x More Chakra" to mean "10x AP" and say it's not "10x Speed"
Either apply the 10x chakra for all stats or remove it completely

For that of momo
It feels weird to say someone becomes 2x more powerful because he absorbed someone and not 2x more speed
do you agree?

Oke, jadi untuk meringkas: Beberapa dari Anda setuju dengan semua hal selain 100% Naruto. Itu masih akan membuat Jigen, Baryon Naruto, Ada, Daemon, Code, dan Isshiki setidaknya FTL (4.22c) kemungkinan FTL+ (42.20c), terutama karena kasus lain tidak secara eksplisit menyatakan bahwa chakra mereka ditingkatkan/diperkuat.

Jika seseorang kebetulan tidak setuju dengan Momoshiki yang dua kali lebih cepat setelah bergabung dengan Kinshiki, tingkatan dewa + (Jigen, Baryon Naruto, Ada, Daemon, Code, dan Isshiki) masih FTL (2.11c) kemungkinan FTL (21.10c ) sejak Jigen menjadi 10 kali lebih lemah pasti menurunkan kecepatannya juga.

Bukti pendukung untuk Momoshiki dua kali lebih cepat: Darui (sekarang FTL), yang sebelumnya bertarung dan menyamai Momoshiki dalam kekuatan dan kecepatan, kemudian mencatat seberapa cepat Fused Momoshiki (dan tidak dapat bereaksi tepat waktu)
sorry, I don't understand why it suddenly became FTL+ 40c, what is the basis for that?

sorry, I don't understand why it suddenly became FTL+ 40c, what is the basis for that?
Simply put, he said, there is a 2x increase in the speed of merging momoshiki and kinshiki. Less than 10% jigen scale to base kk. scales "Probable" to base kk scale to delta.
basic momo and kinshiki = 2.11c
fused momo = 4.22c
10% v3 jigen > base kk > delta > fused momoshiki = 4.22c
100% v3 jigen (10x claimed to be a multiplier) = 42.2c
Just like that.

Okay, so to summarize: Some of you agree with everything besides the 100% Naruto thing. That would still make Jigen, Baryon Naruto, Ada, Daemon, Code, and Isshiki at least FTL (4.22c) likely FTL+ (42.20c), especially since the other cases didn't explicitly state that their chakra was enhanced/amplified.

If somebody happens to disagree with Momoshiki being twice as fast after fusing with Kinshiki, the god+ tiers (Jigen, Baryon Naruto, Ada, Daemon, Code, and Isshiki) are still FTL (2.11c) likely FTL (21.10c) since Jigen being 10 times weaker surely downgrades his speed as well.

Supporting evidence for Momoshiki being twice as fast: Darui (now FTL), who earlier on fought and matched Momoshiki in strength and speed, has then noted how fast Fused Momoshiki was (and couldn't react in time)
maybe 21.10c looks better

amado directly said that it is in 10% of jigen. jigen dominated base kk by 10%. If it is 2.11c in case of 10%, it becomes 21c in case of 100%.
I don't really understand, so every 10% is a 1× multiplier? so 100% is a 10× multiplier? I've seen Kawaki say that karma increases strength and speed when training with Naruto and Boruto

I don't really understand, so every 10% is a 1× multiplier? so 100% is a 10× multiplier? I've seen Kawaki say that karma increases strength and speed when training with Naruto and Boruto
Thats just math dude, if you have 10% of your full power then you have 1/10 from your full power 100% so if you have 10 tons on your 10% you will have 100 at 100%.
(1/10)x10=(10/10)=1 or 100%

Unfortunatly this all will be useless if the calc on Light fang gets taken out which at this point might really happen since apparently a mistake was found and the author of that calc refused to explain so if the calc gets taken down none of this can be applied

Unfortunatly this all will be useless if the calc on Light fang gets taken out which at this point might really happen since apparently a mistake was found and the author of that calc refused to explain so if the calc gets taken down none of this can be applied
so this should be closed immediately because it's invalid?

The multipliers would apply to whatever new speed value is found

What?

That never went through. The original Calc still holds.

That never went through. The original Calc still holds.
They already made a request and as far as i can see the mistake is real so even if this gets accepted it wont be kept for long
Nah, as long as the logic gets accepted we can just apply it to whatever new value we get
The new Value that was proposed its less than half the current one, even if this gets accepted he might lose the FTL+ tier anyways. Unless someone here can make a calc about that feat that is comparable to the current one then things wont look good after all this thread will take a long time until its actually accepted considering that you still need the staff to aprove and im talking from experience some of them are really picky.

They already made a request and as far as i can see the mistake is real so even if this gets accepted it wont be kept for long
That's pointless and irrelevant. As long as the original value and calc still holds, no one cares. That downgrade thread got closed and disregarded so that means it's not getting any downgrade. No one cared for it. Not even the admins. If you want to make your downgrade crt, go ahead. This Crt doesn't need to be stopped because of one other thread that got rebuked.

The new Value that was proposed its less than half the current one, even if this gets accepted he might lose the FTL+ tier anyways. Unless someone here can make a calc about that feat that is comparable to the current one then things wont look good after all this thread will take a long time until its actually accepted considering that you still need the staff to aprove and im talking from experience some of them are really picky.
i was right there and it was not accepted

That's pointless and irrelevant. As long as the original value and calc still holds, no one cares. That downgrade thread got closed and disregarded so that means it's not getting any downgrade. No one cared for it. Not even the admins. If you want to make your downgrade crt, go ahead. This Crt doesn't need to be stopped because of one other thread that got rebuked.
The thread got closed but didnt got "rebuked" the author refused to speak, and the mistake is there.
I m not downgrading if something i would be making a case against One Piece irregalevant anyways.
Im not saying the thread should stop far from it im saying that the thread might face problems

I promise you the calc won't just get removed. For one, M3X is busy with Marvel Stuff and is probably tired of defending the calc against people needlessly trying to add their variants for a slight upgrade or downgrade. And if it was flawed someone would just replace it with one of the 15 other light fang calcs people have made just in case. This thread is more about do the multipliers make sense. the calc doesn't matter and can be replaced later if we really need to. And if this thread were to get passed these multipliers would just be slapped onto the new calc.

I promise you the calc won't just get removed. For one, M3X is busy with Marvel Stuff and is probably tired of defending the calc against people needlessly trying to add their variants for a slight upgrade or downgrade. And if it was flawed someone would just replace it with one of the 15 other light fang calcs people have made just in case. This thread is more about do the multipliers make sense. the calc doesn't matter and can be replaced later if we really need to. And if this thread were to get passed these multipliers would just be slapped onto the new calc.
The real point here is having Naruto getting FTL+ dont fool yourself everyone wanna look at his profile and see that "+" sign. Sure there are 15 other calcs how many of them were actually aproved by the staff?

The real point here is having Naruto getting FTL+ dont fool yourself everyone wanna look at his profile and see that "+" sign. Sure there are 15 other calcs how many of them were actually aproved by the staff?
10x increments will be all kinds of ftl+ and this trivial consistency should be whatever it is

Back