• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Characters Speed Upgrade

This upgrade depends on whether the following stuff can be applied to speed. Also, this is a preeettyy long chain so it might be invalid.

So we all know Naruto dodging the light fang is 2.11c, right?
And Sasuke is relative to that, which means he is 2.11c as well.
Kinshiki was able to keep up with Sasuke so he is 2.11c, which means that Momoshiki as his superior is 2.11c too. Since they fused, their AP and Speed are doubled (4.22c).
Naruto and Sasuke were both weakened when they fought Fused Momo in which Naruto was drained of half his chakra. Since Naruto kept up with Momo while being weakened to half power that means his 100% should be 8.44c.
Delta fought and kept up with Naruto in terms of speed, who said that he was going all out. That means Delta is 8.44c as well.
Kashin Koji was implied to be comparable to Delta, which is why he should be 8.44c too.
Koji fought Jigen who was weakened to 10% power, which means that he at full power should be 84.40c.
This applies to Baryon Mode Naruto, Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen, Imperfect Vessel Isshiki, Daemon, No Limiters Code, and possibly Ada.

This means it could look like this:

Baryon Naruto: At least FTL+
Isshiki:
At least FTL+
Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen: FTL, higher
with Karma Seal, FTL+with Partial Otsutsuki Form
Daemon and Code: At least FTL+
Ada: Unknown
, likely at least FTL+.

Let me know what you think and if you think/know that this is not valid, then please straight-up tell me.

Agree: Stryker861, Halkum145 (Fused Momo 2x and Isshiki likely FTL+), narutosage15 (apart from the 100% Naruto thing), theultimate5105 (Fused Momo 2x speed), Suigetsuhyugs (naruto 100% thing)
Disagree: Shadowbokunohero, Godernet, Shizzydebater,
Neutral: ssgengar (likely FTL+), Godernet (2x speed momoshiki)

Last edited:
This would be under the assumption that their Speed receives the exact same increases as their AP. And there isn't really anything in the manga to support/fully prove that chakra-based speed and AP amps are 1 to 1 with each other.

Last edited:
This would be under the assumption that their Speed receives the exact same increases as their AP. And there isn't really anything in the manga to support/fully prove that chakra-based speed and AP amps are 1 to 1 with each other.

Not only that but this would be calc stacking
No, calc stacking does not prevent the use of multipliers in the calculation. Using it to do another calculation based on the previous calculation is called calc stacking (for example, naruto exceeds the detection speed of isshikini and I want to calculate it, but according to the light fang account, if I give the detection speed of isshiki, it becomes calc stacking.)

If I come to the suggestion, I agree with the fused momoshiki part. I disagree with the naruto part. I accept the isshiki part as likely (The reason is that we consider koji > delta as likely on the wiki.)

My take is
It feels arbitrary to take "10x More Chakra" to mean "10x AP" and say it's not "10x Speed"
Either apply the 10x chakra for all stats or remove it completely

For that of momo
It feels weird to say someone becomes 2x more powerful because he absorbed someone and not 2x more speed

Let me explain why I disagree with the naruto part. I do not agree with the naruto situation as the 50% increase will not always act in direct proportion.

the speed prob the worst factor to assume gets increased given that even base naruto can react to fused momo

Naruto was just barely reacting to his attacks (to the point that his reactions aren't even FTL). Also Momoshiki was just toying as he was smiling all along

Let me explain why I disagree with the naruto part. I do not agree with the naruto situation as the 50% increase will not always act in direct proportion.
I mean it has been accepted that 100% Naruto is twice as strong as Momoshiki which is directly proportional. That's why I thought why not apply it to speed as well

Naruto was just barely reacting to his attacks (to the point that his reactions aren't even FTL). Also Momoshiki was just toying as he was smiling all along
We know that Naruto is unquantifiably faster than the light fang but there is not enough proof for it to be FTL+
I mean it has been accepted that 100% Naruto is twice as strong as Momoshiki which is directly proportional. That's why I thought why not apply it to speed as well
It's not accepted here that power amps and speed amps hold the same linear boost when it comes to chakra unless it is directly stated. I definitely agree to an extent but you would need more evidence to suggest its all by the same amount.

We know that Naruto is unquantifiably faster than the light fang but there is not enough proof for it to be FTL+

It's not accepted here that power amps and speed amps hold the same linear boost when it comes to chakra unless it is directly stated. I definitely agree to an extent but you would need more evidence to suggest its all by the same amount.
I understand that

I agree with Fused momoshiki being 2x base Momoshiki in speed
Naruto being drained of half his chakra does not mean he is half the speed he normally is
Jigen being at 10% power does not mean that he gets 10x faster at 100% (since you know, it literally says power)
So I agree with people who scale to Fused Momoshiki (or above) being 4.22c

I agree with the CRT FRA tbh. I don't see a hindrance to the points, especially the part where Naruto's chakra was drained off for about 50% and it didn't explicitly say it relies on his "Strength" entirely so i don't see a problem.

disagree, the origin of the statement is a power one.

More Chakra doesn't scale linearly to strength and speed

Fused momoshiki has anti feat to suggest not being X2 faster

By the accepted blog

The Mechanics of Chakra Enhancement

Chakra works for boosting ones strenght and speed by boosting both Stamina used for taijutsu and overall chakra used for ninjutsu as such if this multiplier can be used and accepted for strenght this should be accepted for speed too.
So i can agree with the momoshiki multiplier as for 10% jigen i need more arguments being 10% power doesnt mean he only has 10% of his chakra similar to why Edo tensei was inferior to alive version although they had access to unlimited chakra because their chakra reserves werent the same size as when they were alive

Just letting clear because someone might take it the wrong way, when I said momoshiki multiplier I was actually referring to Naruto being drained by half of his chakra.
I do not agree with fused momoshiki as it's assuming kinshiki and momoshiki have the same amount of chakra that would make a fused version of them having a 2 times multiplier. Unless we have a clear statement on kinshiki having similar or a larger amount of chakra than momoshiki then I think that's invalid

Just letting clear because someone might take it the wrong way, when I said momoshiki multiplier I was actually referring to Naruto being drained by half of his chakra.
I do not agree with fused momoshiki as it's assuming kinshiki and momoshiki have the same amount of chakra that would make a fused version of them having a 2 times multiplier. Unless we have a clear statement on kinshiki having similar or a larger amount of chakra than momoshiki then I think that's invalid
Considering that fused momshiki was able to cassually blitz and 1 tap the kage after he ate kinishiki i think that it would make since that he got significantly faster. Darui with the help of garas sand was able to catch base momoshiki pretty easily so it would logically make since that he got a significant speed amp from eating another outsuki. The fusion amp in general is being down played here imo. Ik we dont have a clear multiplier but naruto states that hes completly difffent before.

Edit: also i dont think its ever implied you need 2x more chakra to get 2x more powerful or anything like that.

Considering that fused momshiki was able to cassually blitz and 1 tap the kage after he ate kinishiki i think that it would make since that he got significantly faster. Darui with the help of garas sand was able to catch base momoshiki pretty easily so it would logically make since that he got a significant speed amp from eating another outsuki. The fusion amp in general is being down played here imo. Ik we dont have a clear multiplier but naruto states that hes completly difffent before.
I will try to explain this.
You said that Kinshiki scales to sasuke to which is implied to be at full power at this point but then you that kinshiki scales to all kages because he was caught by them which leads to a problem because this way full powered sasuke scales on the same level with the kages. Or to make it more simple you made it like this sasuke=kinshiki=kages<fused momoshiki< 50% sasuke as you can see this makes no sense.

On my opinion it should be like this
Not all out sasuke is compared to kinshiki that should be around baseline FTL that kinshiki scales to all kages then half naruto and sasuke with 2c scaling above the kages on pair with fused momoshiki and now full powered sasuke and full powered Naruto around 4c.
This way you get the right scaling
full powered Naruto and sasuke>>fused momoshiki>>kinshiki=kages

Edit: also i dont think its ever implied you need 2x more chakra to get 2x more powerful or anything like that.
You always need some kind of boost in chakra to get stronger it can be given by trainning which increases the amount of physical energy and leads to more chakra, studying get more mental energy again leads to more chakra, better chakra control technically having better chakra control leads to have more chakra available by increasing your chakra efficiency, a clear chakra boost like Kurama or the last option is having a denser chakra for example uchiha chakra is denser than kakashi's normal chakra as stated by Itachi technically again having more chakra

I will try to explain this.
You said that Kinshiki scales to sasuke to which is implied to be at full power at this point but then you that kinshiki scales to all kages because he was caught by them which leads to a problem because this way full powered sasuke scales on the same level with the kages. Or to make it more simple you made it like this sasuke=kinshiki=kages<fused momoshiki< 50% sasuke as you can see this makes no sense.

On my opinion it should be like this
Not all out sasuke is compared to kinshiki that should be around baseline FTL that kinshiki scales to all kages then half naruto and sasuke with 2c scaling above the kages on pair with fused momoshiki and now full powered sasuke and full powered Naruto around 4c.
This way you get the right scaling
full powered Naruto and sasuke>>fused momoshiki>>kinshiki=kages
Maybe im tripping but i never said that kinshiki scales to 50% "full power" sasuke. Sasuke dosent go all out until him and naruto fight fused momoshiki. Kinshiki only Really scales to a suppressed sasuke. Kurotsuchi and chojuro are inferior to kinshiki but somewhat relative to him when working together. Gara and darui imo can probably fully scale to base momo and kin. So im saying my scaling chain would look something like this. 50% sasuke >= fused momo > suppressed sasuke ~ base momo and kinshiki >= gara and darui > chojuro and kurotsuchi

You always need some kind of boost in chakra to get stronger it can be given by trainning which increases the amount of physical energy and leads to more chakra, studying get more mental energy again leads to more chakra, better chakra control technically having better chakra control leads to have more chakra available by increasing your chakra efficiency, a clear chakra boost like Kurama or the last option is having a denser chakra for example uchiha chakra is denser than kakashi's normal chakra as stated by Itachi technically again having more chakra
Ik this already. I was just saying that just because momo ate kin shouldent mean its as simple as 1+1=2. Bassically i disagree with your point when you said that momo and kin need a similar chakra amount for them to get a 2x boost if that makes since

Maybe im tripping but i never said that kinshiki scales to 50% "full power" sasuke. Sasuke dosent go all out until him and naruto fight fused momoshiki. Kinshiki only Really scales to a suppressed sasuke. Kurotsuchi and chojuro are inferior to kinshiki but somewhat relative to him when working together. Gara and darui imo can probably fully scale to base momo and kin. So im saying my scaling chain would look something like this. 50% sasuke >= fused momo > suppressed sasuke ~ base momo and kinshiki >= gara and darui > chojuro and kurotsuchi
If they arent somehow relative then Kinshiki wouldnt scale to the 2c that you scaled him to so making the rest of the scaling falling apart

Ik this already. I was just saying that just because momo ate kin shouldent mean its as simple as 1+1=2. Bassically i disagree with your point when you said that momo and kin need a similar chakra amount for them to get a 2x boost if that makes since
The whole point of this OP and that blog i mentioned earlier is exacly them having a relation like Naruto having a 2 times boost over having 2 times for chakra

If they arent somehow relative then Kinshiki wouldnt scale to the 2c that you scaled him to so making the rest of the scaling falling apart

The whole point of this OP and that blog i mentioned earlier is exacly them having a relation like Naruto having a 2 times boost over having 2 times for chakra
Kinshiki was relative to a non full power sasuke which is shown when he and naruto get serious when they see fused momos power.
I think you misunderstood what i was saying. I have no problem with assuming that momo got a 2x amp for the time being but for future threads i think we should try and get a more. Accurate multiplier if possible which is higher than a 2x imo.

Kinshiki was relative to a non full power sasuke which is shown when he and naruto get serious when they see fused momos power.
I think you misunderstood what i was saying. I have no problem with assuming that momo got a 2x amp for the time being but for future threads i think we should try and get a more. Accurate multiplier if possible which is higher than a 2x imo.
It would be really good if we managed to get information enough to make an at least 10 times multiplier for baryon mode but i doubt we will ever have that because we lack information about baryon mode now we could use some official databook for that

Okay, so to summarize: Some of you agree with everything besides the 100% Naruto thing. That would still make Jigen, Baryon Naruto, Ada, Daemon, Code, and Isshiki at least FTL (4.22c) likely FTL+ (42.20c), especially since the other cases didn't explicitly state that their chakra was enhanced/amplified.

If somebody happens to disagree with Momoshiki being twice as fast after fusing with Kinshiki, the god+ tiers (Jigen, Baryon Naruto, Ada, Daemon, Code, and Isshiki) are still FTL (2.11c) likely FTL (21.10c) since Jigen being 10 times weaker surely downgrades his speed as well.

Supporting evidence for Momoshiki being twice as fast: Darui (now FTL), who earlier on fought and matched Momoshiki in strength and speed, has then noted how fast Fused Momoshiki was (and couldn't react in time)

Last edited:
Neutral on the likely ftl+, and even though 4.22c makes sense to me it’s unlikely that it’ll be accepted by staff given there’s no direct statement, even if the speed difference is shown to be as large as it is

one of the biggest arguments is naruto briefly matching him when he got kicked by base momo, but like somebody else said, seeing fused momo instantly body the kage after they were able to pressure him made naruto and sasuke take him seriously to the point where they called him a totally different monster. More support would be the fact that when naruto got kicked by base momoshiki, he wasn’t fully serious here. He only learned that they were otsutsuki after sasuke told him iirc

Back