• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Characters Speed Upgrade

Disagree
Hey dude, why is Naruto/Boruto Verse in a rush to upgrade speed?.This Is So Ridiculous
Oh Yah And Calculation Naruto 2.11c It's Not Right There's Something Wrong And Weird If You Look Closely At It

Last edited:
🤣🤣
Here you can only see using an upgrade by multiplying the number of times you think it's suitable, if the speed calculation is searched in an easy way like this, even anime Any Theme Can Upgrade Speed

🤣🤣
Here you can only see using an upgrade by multiplying the number of times you think it's suitable, if the speed calculation is searched in an easy way like this, even anime Any Theme Can Upgrade Speed
You can complain a lot of things i didnt agreed with this to begin with but if you are saying the multipliers came out a nowhere they didnt, all of them have an explaination and a statement that implies the multipliers should be accurate.

rather i should be mad at m3x if she had given any answer it wouldn't be the case but vsbw users I guess people don't know that they have real life.

There's actually no need to wait for him to update Naruto's speed calculation, because anyone who sees it will feel awkward with that calculation

Come Call Cgm To See This They Understand What I Say, Think If Speed Can Be Increased By Arguing Like This Even All Anime Can Upgrade

Last edited:
rather i should be mad at m3x if she had given any answer it wouldn't be the case but vsbw users I guess people don't know that they have real life.
I know very well about that because I am busy myself.
But its clear that M3x is trying to dodge and run from that weird Calc 2.11c Naruto He Says In Another Thread But Not Appearing On Disk

I know very well about that because I am busy myself.
But its clear that M3x is trying to dodge and run from that weird Calc 2.11c Naruto He Says In Another Thread But Not Appearing On Disk
i was exactly about this and i'm really mad at m3x too. left without a valid explanation but it's totally wrong to say that here as this topic is irrelevant here

Come Call Cgm To See This They Understand What I Say, Think If Speed Can Be Increased By Arguing Like This Even All Anime Can Upgrade
This topic is completely unrelated to the naruto lf calculation. I agree that naruto's lf calculation should be scaled to 1.6c instead of 2.11c. denlitz calculations look better to me, but the issue here is velocity multipliers. The aim is to make the chain even easier by adding speed multipliers on top of the current wiki accepted 2.11c.

i was exactly about this and i'm really mad at m3x too. left without a valid explanation but it's totally wrong to say that here as this topic is irrelevant here
The topic is slightly related, because in the beginning it was here taking Naruto 2.11c
And What This Thread Does Is Bullshit
No need to explain because I find it difficult There are some administrators who explain at the start it's better you understand it again that this is ridiculous forcing a speed upgrade like this is just an argument Nonsense What Is Unclear And Can't
It doesn't even look like a multiplier because this isn't how you get a multiplier

And Yeah It's Usual Here People Who Don't Have Names Achievements Are Not Heard, Unless There's Cgm And People Who Have Names In This VsBattle Tell Me Then You Can Understand And Be Silent

Last edited:
The topic is slightly related, because in the beginning it was here taking Naruto 2.11c
This completely unrelated topic is a multiplier issue. Any issue not related to multipliers is derailed.
And Yeah It's Usual Here People Who Don't Have Names Achievements Are Not Heard, Unless There's Cgm And People Who Have Names In This VsBattle Tell Me Then You Can Understand And Be Silent
I really don't think so. The moderators' votes and topics are definitely more important because they are moderators. but any person who is not a moderator is not completely unimportant this is a misconception. also this topic is not really of interest to me i have another speed scaling that i already use

Even though it has been explained from the beginning by several administrators, can't you understand it? Or Not Heard? And Keep Forcing To Upgrade Which Obviously Can't

And What This Thread Does Is Bullshit
No need to explain because I find it difficult There are some administrators who explain at the start it's better you understand it again that this is ridiculous forcing a speed upgrade like this is just an argument Nonsense What Is Unclear And Can't
It doesn't even look like a multiplier because this isn't how you get a multiplier

What in the world are you on about

Don't understand Yes? If so, you don't need to understand it if your brain can't understand it, just people who understand it like for example @Halkum145 .Because I'm lazy to repeat, what else do you need to use words that you can understand, it's quite troublesome
And I don't know what's on your mind, the point is it's clear here from the beginning of the thread what we're discussing.Sorry, not saying you're stupid, just lacking in understanding

So What's Fighting For In This Thread? I See There's Just A Nonsense Argument
And Yeah To Be honest I Came Here Because I Think This Upgrade Is Ridiculous
The reason? I've said from the start that I'm lazy to repeat, so just read

Don't understand Yes? If so, you don't need to understand it if your brain can't understand it, just people who understand it like for example @Halkum145 .Because I'm lazy to repeat, what else do you need to use words that you can understand, it's quite troublesome
And I don't know what's on your mind, the point is it's clear here from the beginning of the thread what we're discussing.Sorry, not saying you're stupid, just lacking in understanding
All youve been doing is complaining about the 2.11c calc. This is not the thread to downgrade it so dont bring it up

Anyways
I don't think this would get accepted

The only feasible thing here would be the whole 10% Jigen stuff

I’ve also thought about this, I don’t think it’s been discussed though
Isnt exacly what chakra mechanics is all about? This blog is the reason why lot of characters in Naruto were upgraded because they have shown of having similar levels of chakra with others which leaded them to have the same tier.
This stablish how chakra works and how having a boost of chakra means an upgrade in all atributes and ninjutsu.
It was already accepted and already in use.

Isnt exacly what chakra mechanics is all about? This blog is the reason why lot of characters in Naruto were upgraded because they have shown of having similar levels of chakra with others which leaded them to have the same tier.
This stablish how chakra works and how having a boost of chakra means an upgrade in all atributes and ninjutsu.
It was already accepted and already in use.
The amps in question have been brought up before, but got dismissed because a lack of evidence for ap and speed being amped equally

So rn it doesn’t seem to be accepted that being at 50% chakra means both ap and speed are halved

The amps in question have been brought up before, but got dismissed because a lack of evidence for ap and speed being amped equally

So rn it doesn’t seem to be accepted that being at 50% chakra means both ap and speed are halved
The blog i just mentioned says it and like i said thats an accepted blog.
Shunshin is a ninjutsu that amps speed using chakra so if you use all your chakra in a single shunshin then you are faster than using only 50% considering that is the same person and so the chakra control doesnt matter here then it makes total sense that using only 50% is 2 times inferior to using the 100%.
The blog i linked is about that equal levels of chakra control and chakra means same tier
So
If 100% = 2c FTL
then 50%=1c SoL
Just like
If 2 characters that have the same level of chakra control have the same tier as long as they have equivalent levels of chakra.

Back