• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros upscales from Tatsumaki (Maybe)

Which is more impressive visually, leaving a crater on the Moon, or slicing a Moon sized continent with a giant laser, before lifting it up at like mach 5?

The average person, just at a glance, would usually view the continent slice as far more impressive, and the math backs it up.
Also, he's using the Moon crater as an argument for why the Jupiter sneeze is unlikely. If the Continent Slice was the peak feat of the series, he would say, "Even Tatsumaki could barely combat a continent slicing beam of energy"

Instead of making an assumption, show us a proof they actually witnessed it.
They witnessed the city twisting feat, and there's no reason, evidence, or logic that would prevent them from witnessing the other feat that happens within like 5 minutes of the twist. It's more common sense than anything.
At the very least link the arguments.
Lol I meant my above response was already an argument against it. Sorry that I wasn't clear. Pretty much, if they witnessed the feat, they would easily be able to know how big the slice was, ect, ect.
Another assumption. First of all: why would they even care about the joules a certain feat causes? They are an association whose only purpose is to protect the world, not to calculate the exact joules their heroes do on their feats.
Why wouldn't they? The S class is all about who's the most powerful, that's pretty helpful. I don't even think they need to c
Also, didn't you mention FF's opinion was the one which matters? Show us FF calculating the entire feat then
I would love to watch FF trying to calculate the Moon feat, getting more and more pissed off as he gets odd, unrealistic values, forcing him to start over lmao.
It isn't. Feats are also saying this.

The only argument which holds your point is FF Word. A statement from someone who hasn't witnessed the feat
A character who confirmed he cares a lot about gathering information.

I concur though, while I think the authorial intent was to have this feat > Tatsumaki, I can't really argue it effectively. We should probably wait a bit in case anyone else wants to interject or think of something I didn't, but I'm no longer going to be supporting my CRT.

I see I don’t need to write a paragraph about why this doesn’t work, others have done that already. I disagree with this thread.

Also Tatsumaki’s own feats contradict the notion of this thread. She severely damaged Boros’ ship, and she did so casually. The same ship that scales to the moon jump you’re trying to scale above her.

Also Tatsumaki’s own feats contradict the notion of this thread. She severely damaged Boros’ ship, and she did so casually. The same ship that scales to the moon jump you’re trying to scale above her.
Did she severely damage it? Doesn't seem so, look at the panels. The bullets explode, but I can't find a single example of permanent damage.

I don't doubt she could have, but I can't find examples of her doing it.

Also, he's using the Moon crater as an argument for why the Jupiter sneeze is unlikely. If the Continent Slice was the peak feat of the series, he would say, "Even Tatsumaki could barely combat a continent slicing beam of energy"
You still have failed to provide proof of them seeing the continent slicing feat and knowing the exact amount of joules needed fo each feat so it's comparison is valid
They witnessed the city twisting feat, and there's no reason, evidence, or logic that would prevent them from witnessing the other feat that happens within like 5 minutes of the twist. It's more common sense than anything.
They are specifically looking at the map of the city, not the map of the world from a global point of view (which doesn't make any sense btw: why would they look the World at a global scale while looking the map of the city where MA is installed?), so it's pretty obvious they would only see, well, what they've shown to see.

Also, as previously pointed several times, Tatsumaki was considered HA's final weapon at the beginning of MA arc, which happens after the moon feat
Lol I meant my above response was already an argument against it. Sorry that I wasn't clear. Pretty much, if they witnessed the feat, they would easily be able to know how big the slice was, ect, ect.
The feat covers an entire continent. How would he know the entire scale of it? He'd need to have technology, which hasn't shown to witness the feat.
Why wouldn't they? The S class is all about who's the most powerful, that's pretty helpful. I don't even think they need to c
Another assumption. Why would they communicate S Class a feat from a monster being which is already dead? Is not like King's Moon punching the Moon: something visible at night as seen many times in different panels (which is even unknown if it comes from HA or just people who saw it and started to atribute it to King)
I concur though, while I think the authorial intent was to have this feat > Tatsumaki, I can't really argue it effectively. We should probably wait a bit in case anyone else wants to interject or think of something I didn't, but I'm no longer going to be supporting my CRT.
I mean, there are not arguments good enough to clasify if as something better than Tatsumaki.

And even if it was, it wouldn't scale to the Orochi feat: which is where Tatsumaki's rank comes from.

aye y'know what
since the hero association recognizes the moon crater's creation as a feat of king's, could tatsumaki bank off of it, too, via confidence scaling?

Did she severely damage it? Doesn't seem so, look at the panels. The bullets explode, but I can't find a single example of permanent damage.

I don't doubt she could have, but I can't find examples of her doing it.
It’s stated in the databook and supported by the reactions of the crew, who are absolutely terrified and even crying for Boros to come save them. Such reactions wouldn’t make sense if the ship wasn’t taking any notable damage.
Yeah, plus she already has damaging the ship as supporting evidence in her justificatio. Scaling her above King’s supposed feats would just be support to a supporting feat.

Can you give me a link to these chapters, because all I find is the beginning of the battle with Platinospermium

Back