• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros tier upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys should we upgrade the tier for Boros to 5-B since in the orignal web comic it sated he would destroy earth
Boros
Boros

It's really only implied to be planet-destroying in name. Everything else suggests multi-continent level at best.

I don't see your point. The face of the planet - the surface. Not the ENTIRE planet.

Hmm did Saitama just say he'd use his own trump card too? Indication of Saitama's full power????

Well he said he was gonna erase Saitama OFF the face of the planet never said the surface OF the planet would be wiped out.

Okay, so that's not even a continent level feat, then, if the surface of the planet's not getting wiped out.

FTW395 said:
Hmm did Saitama just say he'd use his own trump card too? Indication of Saitama's full power????
He was probably just humoring Boros by pretending to try, considering Boros later said that Saitama didn't even bother trying at all during the fight.

Promestein said:
Okay, so that's not even a continent level feat, then, if the surface of the planet's not getting wiped out.
No not really later on he even said planet destroying roar cannon so that would implie the earth would be destroyed also all of this arent really feats those are statements and i dont see why he would be lying.

There's nothing that suggests the earth would be destroyed; if Boros' attack really was going to destroy the planet, I feel like he'd have stated that as opposed to just saying the surface.

Attack names are constantly hyperbole; this attack is apparently going to be called Star Destroying Roar Cannon later, and we can't use that name as a judge of anything at all.

Promestein said:
There's nothing that suggests the earth would be destroyed; if Boros' attack really was going to destroy the planet, I feel like he'd have stated that as opposed to just saying the surface.
Attack names are constantly hyperbole; this attack is apparently going to be called Star Destroying Roar Cannon later, and we can't use that name as a judge of anything at all.
Pls Boros has never sated in those 2 pages he would destroy the face of the planet he just stated Saitama would be erased off the face of the planet and then later on said planet destroying roar cannon which would suggest it would destroy the planet also again i dont see why he would be lying.

The manga translation is "along with the surface of this planet", IIRC. No mention of planet-busting outside of the name, which can't be used to prove anything.

Promestein said:
The manga translation is "along with the surface of this planet", IIRC. No mention of planet-busting outside of the name, which can't be used to prove anything.
Uh what this is the webcomic not the manga and the comic is made by the author himself but whatever i will just wait and see if any of the admins agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back