• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros' scaling chain revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a joke
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkYxMDc4MTE3MTI5NDEwMzE0MzExJTJGcGFnZV8wNC5wbmc=
The "Oh!" onomatopoeia shows he's clearly climaxing in this panel. If anything she helped him, wich is the opposite of harming. negative 4-A Tatsumaki confirmed.

Saitama wasn't scratched, he was definitely just scuffed, unless you want to say that Gouketsu can harm Saitama now.

Why would he even have scratches on his face after getting hit in the nape? It's not like he impacted anything afterwards. And why would the attack have remotely hurt him when all the energy in Boros' body, including the energy of a much stronger form than this unleashed state, couldn't even remotely damage Saitama? Not only that, but we know for a fact that his maximum power at the time was magnitudes above when he demolished the CSRC according to Boros, and Saitama has always been able to withstand the recoil of his own power.

Saitama also confirmed that there was none of his own blood on him, which you'd probably get from 'scratches' like this.

As for using the databook statement, I don't have an opinion, but I'll say it doesn't bode well that they can't even remember why Boros even used the CSRC.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood what I meant... The 1% increase is an exponential growth (100 + 1% = 101... 101 + 1% = 102.01... 102.01 + 1% = 103.0301).

When Saitama is not feeling intense emotions his growth is linear i.e. 1 + 1 = 2... 2 + 1 = 3... 3 + 1 = 4

Saitama wasn't scratched, he was definitely just scuffed, unless you want to say that Gouketsu can harm Saitama now.

Why would he even have scratches on his face after getting hit in the nape? It's not like he impacted anything afterwards. And why would the attack have remotely hurt him when all the energy in Boros' body, including the energy of a much stronger form than this unleashed state, couldn't even remotely damage Saitama? Not only that, but we know for a fact that his maximum power at the time was magnitudes above when he demolished the CSRC according to Boros, and Saitama has always been able to withstand the recoil of his own power.

Saitama also confirmed that there was none of his own blood on him, which you'd probably get from 'scratches' like this.

As for using the databook statement, I don't have an opinion, but I'll say it doesn't bode well that they can't even remember why Boros even used the CSRC.
Who was saying saitama got scratched?

Alright
I admit he didn’t get scratched
but he definitely did force saitama’s neck into a mildly uncomfortable position, massive W.

Well, there's always that argument about the fact that Saitama didn't even correctly identify Orochi as the king of monsters...

All that shows is that Saitama put more effort into resisting Garou's blow than he did to Boros' blow.

In no way does this prove that Boros > Garou.

All that shows is that Saitama put more effort into resisting Garou's blow than he did to Boros' blow.

In no way does this prove that Boros > Garou.
Where the hell does Saitama show that he put more effort into resisting Boros' attack? Are you kidding?

oh by the way Asura can you check that thread out? The OP has quite a few paragraphs so if you’re willing to read all of them then I kinda need you there…

Last I checked, the only times Saitama has ever been cut post the three year training was against those underground overlords (Which doesn't count since it was a dream and the actual creature was pathetic) and that one cat (But that's PIS). Boros never scratched Saitama and simply launched him through walls with giving 0 damage.

i think this comment has alot of important points.
Now just gotta way 24+ hours to close this.

i think this comment has alot of important points.
Now just gotta way 24+ hours to close this.
I don’t think they’re important
peakros was able to forcibly move saitama’s neck into a mildly uncomfortable position when Garou failed and then needed to evolve to do it to a lesser extent
Saitama neck scaling annihilates your goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back