• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heard psykos is becoming low 5-B for lifting the crust
if we going by that, she only lifted the ocean crust while boros was going to destroy it along with everything else
boros > psykos fusion
Boros won’t scale to Psykorochi’s Low 5-B calc, that’s not how it works. And even then there are currently contentions against it

I agree that Boros > Psykorochi though

Lord the goddamn Boros. This guy... God, he's just such an amazing ******* character. Not only did he establish himself as the based strongest character in the series WITHOUT out of nowhere deus ex machinas and "muh friendship" powerups, but his mere existence and the observation of his actions and personality can teach deep lessons of philosophy and ethical nuance if one has the proper intellectual capacity and mental fortitude to embrace such lessons.

No lie: since becoming a Boros fanatic, my IQ has gone up an unprecedented 20 points. My friend is an English professor at an esteemed institute of wisdom and knowledge, and he deemed my incredible lexicon and masterful grasp of the English language astute enough for me to come in and guest lecture on a subject I could relate to the importance of the written word. Naturally, I chose Lord Boros. I can't tell you how amazing it was to see all the heretofore unenlightened individuals and the looks of pure, innocent understand that came over their faces as I elucidated the truth about the single greatest and most important character in all of fiction. A philosophy professor happened to overhear my musings and invited me to guest lecture in his class next week, so I'll probably spend the next few days preparing a lengthy expose on how Boros' characterization espouses themes heavily present in esotericism and dichotomism, as well as the more subtle but no less evident influences stemming from ancient religious codes such as Zoroastrianism and Confucianism.

"Uh muh cosmic garou solos-" SHUT and leave thy presence from here you unlighted, you don't know the true power of Lord Boros' greatness, your stupid monster wannabe gets RIPPED APART from a mere touch of Boros' sweet fingers and he cries in despair for foolishly trying to challenge Lord Boros.

None of this would have been possible without Boros the GREAT'S influence. I humbly thank him from bended knee, and encourage you all to do the same. Rise to my intellectual heights by accepting Boros into your hearts. Ascend, brethren.
Boros_throne.png

/j

Last edited:
Lord the goddamn Boros. This guy... God, he's just such an amazing ******* character. Not only did he establish himself as the based strongest character in the series WITHOUT out of nowhere deus ex machinas and "muh friendship" powerups, but his mere existence and the observation of his actions and personality can teach deep lessons of philosophy and ethical nuance if one has the proper intellectual capacity and mental fortitude to embrace such lessons.

No lie: since becoming a Boros fanatic, my IQ has gone up an unprecedented 20 points. My friend is an English professor at an esteemed institute of wisdom and knowledge, and he deemed my incredible lexicon and masterful grasp of the English language astute enough for me to come in and guest lecture on a subject I could relate to the importance of the written word. Naturally, I chose Lord Boros. I can't tell you how amazing it was to see all the heretofore unenlightened individuals and the looks of pure, innocent understand that came over their faces as I elucidated the truth about the single greatest and most important character in all of fiction. A philosophy professor happened to overhear my musings and invited me to guest lecture in his class next week, so I'll probably spend the next few days preparing a lengthy expose on how Boros' characterization espouses themes heavily present in esotericism and dichotomism, as well as the more subtle but no less evident influences stemming from ancient religious codes such as Zoroastrianism and Confucianism.

"Uh muh cosmic garou solos-" SHUT and leave thy presence from here you unlighted, you don't know the true power of Lord Boros' greatness, your stupid monster wannabe gets RIPPED APART from a mere touch of Boros' sweet fingers and he cries in despair for foolishly trying to challenge Lord Boros.

None of this would have been possible without Boros the GREAT'S influence. I humbly thank him from bended knee, and encourage you all to do the same. Rise to my intellectual heights by accepting Boros into your hearts. Ascend, brethren.
Boros_throne.png

/j
All this only for him to get folded by Pyskos

It’s funny on how every other site people would agree that Boros slaps up Tatsumaki and Pyskorochi at the same time but here he gets fodderized by Orochi

Just saying, I haven’t seen Boros kill a single human and he failed to do so with CSRC, sounds like 10-C

Just saying, I haven’t seen Boros kill a single human and he failed to do so with CSRC, sounds like 10-C
But he did destroy a lot of metal/stone, so I'd say at most Wall Level in Armored form, Wall Level+ to Small Building Level in his Released form, and like High 8C for MB, 8B for CSRC. If we say Boros is 90% the Sol, (A pretty big outlier), we could squeeze out Mountain Level, but that's kind of pushing it.

Back