• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, and he is upscaling from Geryu who is Rel+ so it should be SoL not FTL
I don't think we can upscale to SoL due to it being a single number instead of a range.

We could probably upscale to "At Least Speed of Light" though, although that's no different than just FTL.

I don't think we can upscale to SoL due to it being a single number instead of a range.

We could probably upscale to "At Least Speed of Light" though, although that's no different than just FTL.
I guess that works

Unless anyone here wants to upscale Boros speed from Post-Sage Garou or something

I think you can use that average joe statement as support as it was supposed to hype up them fighting at high speeds to begin with.

The calc would give Released Boros a "possibly FTL" rating because it relies on Murata statement, while his main solid one would still be stuck at High Hypersonic+. Not that I'm complaining, though, because FTL Released Boros is still based

Last edited:
The calc would give Released Boros a "possibly FTL" rating, but his main solid one would still be stuck at High Hypersonic+. Not that I'm complaining, though, because FTL Released Boros is still based
It uses the Murata statement of Geryu being 75 percent SOL, so still possibly.

The calc would give Released Boros a "possibly FTL" rating, but his main solid one would still be stuck at High Hypersonic+. Not that I'm complaining, though, because FTL Released Boros is still based
On that note, the databook says that others have broken into Boros ship yet couldn’t reach Boros because they were defeated by the generals. Is there a way to downscale the generals or at least gloryverse from the ship?

On that note, the databook says that others have broken into Boros ship yet couldn’t reach Boros because they were defeated by the generals. Is there a way to downscale the generals or at least gloryverse from the ship?
Well yeah, Geryuganshoop literally destroys some rubble, and Boros was confident that he and the generals could beat the intruder even after he destroyed a bunch of the ship.

7-C actually
No I mean 6x speed of light.

also should be noted that Boros did blitz Saitama to the point that he appeared on the moon and was surprised at how he got there. He didn’t have the reaction to follow his travel there. Likely when his AD accelerated and he stomped Boros further after coming back.

If Boros is recognized as the strongest in the universe, doesn't that make him faster than all the monsters whose characteristics don't go out of plot to a transcendent level? For example, the Platinum Sperm. I'm pretty sure "strongest" is not just about physical strength, but about all combat characteristics. Also, I don't believe that Dark Shine is capable of moving faster than Boros can see.

Do you think anybody is gonna accept that?
Damage wasn’t even willing to accept scaling it to LS, speed is something that would require a bit of generosity….that we don’t really have.

Saitama did say “hgph, outer space??” He was traveling fast enough to not realize he flew to the moon. Boros’s energy blast speed should scale at least.

Do you think anybody is gonna accept that?
Damage wasn’t even willing to accept scaling it to LS, speed is something that would require a bit of generosity….that we don’t really have.
By the way, I don't understand why he didn't take lifting. Telekinesis is based entirely on lifting, literally all of Tatsumaki's attacks involve lifting power. It would be ridiculous if the strongest person in the universe didn't get hurt by Tatsumaki, but still couldn't lift a finger from her telekinetic attack. The LS should definitely be accepted.

By the way, I don't understand why he didn't take lifting. Telekinesis is based entirely on lifting, literally all of Tatsumaki's attacks involve lifting power. It would be ridiculous if the strongest person in the universe didn't get hurt by Tatsumaki, but still couldn't lift a finger from her telekinetic attack. The LS should definitely be accepted.
**** it, we can make a crt.

Because Saitama has been weighted by the HA and it turns out he doesn't weight millions of tons so he just has TK resistance.

Also Suiryu, Kabuto and other monsters have ragdolled Saitama and with this logic their LS would scale as well which makes no sense.

Because Saitama has been weighted by the HA and it turns out he doesn't weight millions of tons so he just has TK resistance.

Also Suiryu, Kabuto and other monsters have ragdolled Saitama and with this logic their LS would scale as well which makes no sense.
Yeah, not using the reasoning of her being unable to lift saitama
but I think the statement of him being stronger alone should be enough to scale above tatsumaki, whose abilities are basically entirely LS based.

If Boros is recognized as the strongest in the universe, doesn't that make him faster than all the monsters whose characteristics don't go out of plot to a transcendent level? For example, the Platinum Sperm. I'm pretty sure "strongest" is not just about physical strength, but about all combat characteristics. Also, I don't believe that Dark Shine is capable of moving faster than Boros can see.
In my opinion, this would make sense and it should at the very least upscale him from the current Massively Hypersonic+ characters (Plat S scaling is gonna be way more impossible to get accepted since he appears way later). Just that I don't think the other staff would agree with it and there's probably gonna be all sorts of reasons they make to get it unaccepted

Last edited:
also should be noted that Boros did blitz Saitama to the point that he appeared on the moon and was surprised at how he got there. He didn’t have the reaction to follow his travel there. Likely when his AD accelerated and he stomped Boros further after coming back.
Saitama was simply off guard and casual when it happened. He was simply surprised by Boros being much faster than his previous state

Back