• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait nvm, I meant where was the calc for the moon jump.
Also some one update the link to the calc on the verse page that one doesn't work

I’ll put the updated version in the calc evaluations thread to see if we can get any input on it.

I think the ‘likely far higher’ in Boros’ first key should be removed. Just being able to wipe out all life on Earth in ten days isn’t that impressive, and a Low 6-B+ should be more than capable of pulling that off.
That seems fair

The impact energy is only above baseline 6-A. The moon jump itself is 44 petatons, which is high 6-A. Boros' ship scales to the impact, not the moon jump itself

Last edited:
Has anyone applied the changes to Saitama yet? The Boros stuff is all done.

If someone can repost whatever revisions Saitama needs, I can handle them.

Until then, I’ll add a note to say we don’t scale from him.

Also I feel like some of Saitama matches need to be removed as some have been upgraded and saitama himself has also been upgraded

Oh, that reminds me. Was the new Boros calc actually accepted yet?

I applied the Saitama edits btw.

Then I don’t think it should be on his profile if it wasn’t accepted yet.

And idk if it’s just me, but Boros’ attacks seem more flame-based as opposed to causing something to melt. And the databook that says he would scorch the Earth’s surface doesn’t really support melting, since the definition of scorch is;

burn the surface of (something) with flame or heat.”

Boros' beams have never melted stuff, right? Why would we assume that?
Accept it has, it's why we're even doing the calc in the first place.

Tho I will say that the anime certainly does display melting more clearly than the manga does. Not relevant to anything, I just wanted to point that out

I really don't think we should scale sealed Boros to the Meteor. They're two very different types of threat, one being a one-time natural disaster and the other being an actual sentient, mobile threat. Sealed Boros could be far more of a threat than the Meteor simply because he's capable of numerous feats of destruction rather than a single impact. Same applies to Orochi. Also, Boros could very well be "Dragon or above" before his power suppressing armour is applied, meaning that statement refers to the currently 6-A Boros.

Can we get scans of Boros’ beams actually melting and not just making a bunch of fire?

I really don't think we should scale sealed Boros to the Meteor. They're two very different types of threat, one being a one-time natural disaster and the other being an actual sentient, mobile threat. Sealed Boros could be far more of a threat than the Meteor simply because he's capable of numerous feats of destruction rather than a single impact. Same applies to Orochi. Also, Boros could very well be "Dragon or above" before his power suppressing armour is applied, meaning that statement refers to the currently 6-A Boros.
I've stated this before and I'll state it again, if ONE wanted a specific form of Boros to be dragon or above, then he would have been specific just like other monsters.

But you make fair points on the meteor part. I honestly think Unknown for Armoured Boros is the best option.

Orochi should also have his Low 6-B+ removed then

If S class heroes end up downscaling from Goo Orochi's durability and Tatsumaki's spear, then Armored Boros being above the meteor is not that far-fetched, but let's see if that happens.

???

I thought this was agreed upon? The ship scales to the impact, not the jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back