• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one had to be chosen, melting would be the better option, although neither of them are completely accurate.
What's the problem with melting? It satisfies all the criteria I'm aware of: minimum energy involved, heat-basis and it's guaranteed to destroy most of the crust

Most of the CGMs seemed to reject the idea of using melting though, so ¯\(ツ)

What's the problem with melting? It satisfies all the criteria I'm aware of: minimum energy involved, heat-basis and it's guaranteed to destroy most of the crust
Aside from most of the CGMs rejecting it, his attacks just don’t look like melting, at least in the scans that were used to justify melting. They just look like they light things on fire.

What results would vaporising yield?
It'd be moon level, probably like 50-60 exatons
Most of the CGMs seemed to reject the idea of using melting though, so ¯\(ツ)
I'm sure Ugarik has his reasons, but to be fair the other calc group members never responded to my reasoning. It's only natural to oppose a new method when you've got plenty of reason to support the currently accepted method and aren't aware of other arguments/new developments. If Ugarik can just give me an alternate method that fits I will calc it

I think he has. BTW, I've asked calc members to evaluate Uskla's serious punch calc. Hopefully it gets accepted

Appeal to motive, great way to start your argument. The pulv end would still be above what Tatsumaki scales to, so good job completely nullifying any semblance of a point you thought you had.
Just stating the truth. You like Tatsumaki so bad that you want to downplay Boros to the extreme. And Tatsumaki one shoting Psykorochi probably puts her above the pulv end of CSRC, so that would be great for you.

Just stating the truth. You like Tatsumaki so bad that you want to downplay Boros to the extreme. And Tatsumaki one shoting Psykorochi probably puts her above the pulv end of CSRC, so that would be great for you.
It literally wouldn’t though lmao. The pulv end is 400-ish petatons and Psykos’ calc is like 5 petatons so 🦍

Let’s actually check the facts before making accusations, alright hun? Or, even better, you address the actual reasoning I brought up for why it should be pulv (although Ouros already did that so meh), because at the moment, it seems like you just don’t have a counter and are resorting to appeal to motive.

Is Ugarik's calc ever gonna get accepted? I heard some people had problems with his new calc, and I'm not talking the people supporting the downgrade thread

Is Ugarik's calc ever gonna get accepted? I heard some people had problems with his new calc, and I'm not talking the people supporting the downgrade thread
Migue79 accepted it, and Mitch didn’t give a response to Ugarik, so ehhhhhhhhhhhh. I wouldn’t consider it accepted.

I suppose the downgrade thread is dead now. 2 of the main people supporting it have been temporarily banned, majority are against it, staff don't seem to be interested in joining in, and it really just became a mess.

I suppose the downgrade thread is dead now. 2 of the main people supporting it have been temporarily banned, majority are against it, staff don't seem to be interested in joining in, and it really just became a mess.
Yeah, the downgrade doesn’t seem to be happening, and more input is probably needed on Ugarik’s calc, so Psykos stuff is fine as it is now.

Actually, now that I think about it, wasn’t someone supposed to calc Psykos’ feat with KE and show that in the downgrade thread?

Ouros did that, and it yielded 5-C I think.

I suggested to put it in the thread to see them reactions lol.

As of now, I feel we should just stick with the current one tbh

I agree. Unless more people accept Ugarik’s version, or there’s an agreement to use KE, it’s fine.

So, is there anything we need to do here aside from getting a new method for the CSRC?

AFAIK, nope

Some people wanted to know if the ship scaled to Saitama's imparted energy but I don't see the logic for why saitama would scale to the impart rather than the impact.

Some people wanted to know if the ship scaled to Saitama's imparted energy but I don't see the logic for why saitama would scale to the impart rather than the impact.
Yeah, I don’t really get the reasoning for that either.

There still stuff like KE to cover so the current calc is still the best one to use

Actually, now that I think about it, wasn’t someone supposed to calc Psykos’ feat with KE and show that in the downgrade thread?
I didn't feel like throwing fuel on the fire because I thought it would only make the thread worse. The suggested changes seem to be dead in the water so it's not necessary to demonstrate what KE would do. But yes, if they got their way and had the GPE thrown out we would likely have had to upgrade the feat higher into High 6-A if not 5-C (or low 5-B if we felt 1 sec was best)

I didn't feel like throwing fuel on the fire because I thought it would only make the thread worse. The suggested changes seem to be dead in the water so it's not necessary to demonstrate what KE would do. But yes, if they got their way and had the GPE thrown out we would likely have had to upgrade the feat higher into High 6-A if not 5-C (or low 5-B if we felt 1 sec was best)
Tatsumaki stronker than Saitama confirmed

That and evaluation on Uskla's serious punch, but mostly the CSRC yes. We're waiting for response and other methods to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back