• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that this feat of Saitama was not physical interaction, I think he came in mentally, since during all this, he never leaves the place at any time.

Low 6-B for Armored Boros is really dumb. There's no indication that he is "Above Dragon" in his armored form.
I was actually thinking on this

His "Dragon or Above" statement was directly to his Armored Form ? Because if not, it could easily be about his full potential/threat

Overall I agree on Qaw's take on Saitama's section, and overall agree with Boros stuff

I was actually thinking on this

His "Dragon or Above" statement was directly to his Armored Form ? Because if not, it could easily be about his full potential/threat

Overall I agree on Qaw's take on Saitama's section, and overall agree with Boros stuff
I've stated this before, if ONE wanted to be specific about a specific form of Boros, he would've done so

I don't really care what Sealed Boros is rated at, so I got no bone in this argument.

I think the ‘likely far higher’ in Boros’ first key should be removed. Just being able to wipe out all life on Earth in ten days isn’t that impressive, and a Low 6-B+ should be more than capable of pulling that off.

I thought the moon jump is barely above 6-A? Where is the High 6-A calc for the moon jump?
Its linked on the main page
  • Result: 23.809 petatons
  • Attack Potency (High 6-A): 4.435 Petatons to 29.6 Exatons
Its 5.36x above the baseline

EDIT: Oh you meant the impact from the jump being 6-A. Then yeah that's fine to add. Just change the reasoning from Tornado scaling to scaling from Saitama's impact

Attack Potency: Small Country level+ (As an Above Dragon level threat, he should be superior to the Meteor. Far stronger than his subordinates. Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days) | At least Continent level (Far stronger than before. His energy blast caused massive damage to his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump) | At least Continent level, likely higher (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form), Multi-Continent level with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)

Is that okay?

Last edited:
Wait, why the ‘likely far higher’ in Meteoric Burst?

Also we need to add a note on Saitama’s profile that we don’t scale from his punches.

Okay. I think we're fine with Boros' changes here. Someone else can take care of Saitama's changes. If we have problems with them, we can discuss and adjust them here again.

Again I ask, why does Boros have the ‘likely higher’ in his Meteoric Burst key?

I also think his MB can easily get the "higher" rating since his previous form is already at least 6-A. So no harm in adding "higher" to a far stronger version of him imo. Anyways, I will let someone else apply the changes to Saitama. I'm a bit tired now.

Also I want to bring this up again that according to Ugarik and Qawedf234 the energy of the moon jump would be imparted to the ship so we could scale the jump to the ship.
We literally are scaling the jump to the ship though? The ship’s 6-A calc comes from it withstanding the jump.

If we do that then it becomes "Low 6-B+ | High 6-A | High 6-A, higher with CSRC"
We literally are scaling the jump to the ship though? The ship’s 6-A calc comes from it withstanding the jump.
They mean the initial energy not the imparted energy

Oh. Then why would we do that instead of scaling to the energy the ship actually took?

Oh. Then why would we do that instead of scaling to the energy the ship actually took?
Because calcs do not always show the full extent of a feat. Saitama's landing was calced at 883 Teratons, but it is actually much higher going with Ugarik's opinion. He said the impact with the ship should be stronger than the moon jump (which has a 44 Petatons result) according to physics.

I've been trying to say this the whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back