• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't want to get stronger means his willpower disappears? You need to prove that if he meets a monster stronger than him, he will run away or something. In fact, he will not, based on what he said to Genos. He has pain tolerance via willpower and you need to prove that his willpower vanished after his training. None of what you said indicates he has zero willpower after his training.

We're not saying his will is completely gone, it's just isn't shown to be as great as before, therefore he doesn't supernatural willpower.

Also there's no pain tolerance in post training Saitama because he doesn't feel pain

We're not saying his will is completely gone, it's just isn't shown to be as great as before, therefore he doesn't supernatural willpower.

Also there's no pain tolerance in post training Saitama because he doesn't feel pain
Prove that his willpower isn't as great as before. Willpower isn't something you can say it is weaker based on a lot of assumptions. In fact, there's some statements from him that indicate he still has a lot of willpower.

Willpower is your desire to do something. Saitama does not desire to get stronger, or at least, he shows notably less desire to get stronger than he did previously.
In that respect, he is less willful than before.

Scan pls. Also fair for the rest
I've posted the translation before:
Relevant sentence being in the bottom left corner (they use a weird-ass font though so you'll have to really look closely if you want to recognize the kanjis).
  • 地球を削る絶望の咆哮!!
  • Chikyuu wo kezuru zetsubou no houkou !!
  • The roar of despair that scorches the Earth !

The most important word here being 削る/kezuru which we're given the furigana of just above けず/kezu so there's no mistake.
A japanese website that translates their words to english has it as shave too here

Point where, because the closest to what you said in that square is:
  • ..., それは地球を破滅させる消魂の一撃だった
  • ..., sore ha chikyuu wo hametsu saseru shoukon no ichigeki datta.
  • ..., this was the attack in blind rage that would have ruined the Earth.

Is holding your breath in space not something ordinary people can do? Can't regular, IRL humans hold their breath in space for like, 15 seconds?
Pretty sure trying to hold your breath in space would cause a regular person's lungs to instantly rupture. The 15 seconds is the time it takes you to lose consciousness

1- I agree with Boros' changes.

2- I would pick the high end of the CSRC, because it would give the scaling more margin to work consistently. For instance, if we were to pick the low end (1 exaton) and AG were to scale above Neuron Psykos, that would mean he could tank CSRC and probably be above it in AP, which narratively doesn't make much sense. 13 exatons is best. I also believe it is more accurate with the attack's description.

Also, didn't Ugarik say that Saitama's landing feat was necessarily stronger than the Moon Jump feat (44 Petatons)? This would upgrade Boros, given that Meteoric Burst did comparable damage to his Released Form's fire blast (which imo damaged the ship much more than Saitama's landing).

I would also suggest something like: "Continet level physically, Multi-Contient level with fire blasts" for his Released Form.

About Released Boros scaling to the ship physically, he was able to somewhat damage the ship internally. If you argue the pillars aren't the same material as the external parts, it doesn't matter because we see Boros landing some punches on the top to get out (in the anime it was 7 punches, in the manga that part was ommited and we just see 1. That hole he made wasn't even done by Saitama landing on Earth).

Also, didn't Ugarik say that Saitama's landing feat was necessarily stronger than the Moon Jump feat (44 Petatons)? This would upgrade Boros, given that Meteoric Burst did comparable damage to his Released Form's fire blast (which imo damaged the ship much more than Saitama's landing).

I would also suggest something like: "Continet level physically, Multi-Contient level with fire blasts" for his Released Form.

About Released Boros scaling to the ship physically, he was able to somewhat damage the ship internally. If you argue the pillars aren't the same material as the external parts, it doesn't matter because we see Boros landing some punches on the top to get out (in the anime it was 7 punches, in the manga that part was ommited and we just see 1. That hole he made wasn't even done by Saitama landing on Earth).
Why High 6-A with blasts tho? The ship is only 6-A in durability. That's where released Boros gets his 6-A AP from

Why High 6-A with blasts tho? The ship is only 6-A in durability. That's where released Boros gets his 6-A AP from
Because as I said, his fire blast damaged the ship much more than Saitama's landing, which should be higher than 44 Petatons.

Is everything else I said right? Could it be implemented?

No it isn't, ugarik has calced it to be continent level, as I stated in the op.

I would pick the high end of the CSRC, because it would give the scaling more margin to work consistently. For instance, if we were to pick the low end (1 exaton) and AG were to scale above Neuron Psykos, that would mean he could tank CSRC and probably be above it in AP, which narratively doesn't make much sense. 13 exatons is best. I also believe it is more accurate with the attack's description.
That’s... not how it works at all.

Aside from the fact that the calc itself doesn’t even seem to have been accepted yet, you don’t decide which end is correct based on “narrative reasons.” Especially when the character you’re basing this on DOESN’T EVEN EXIST IN THE MANGA YET.

Again, the ship's durability is 6-A but Saitama's landing is necessarily stronger than the Moon jump which is High 6-A. Or maybe I am mistaken and 6-A isn't teh ship durability but just the impact. Correct me if I'm wrong.
6-A IS the impact energy and is therefore the ship's durability because it only received minor damage from it

What does that mean? Becuase it is important. If Ugarik says the landing should be above the moon jump (44 Petatons), that means Released Boros' energy blasts and Meteoric Burst scale to it.
Impact is 6-A, and by extension the ship's durability as well, that's final and end of story, wanna question it more, go ask ugarik himself

Idk if you guys want to scale the ship to the jump or not. But the impact of the ship (6-A) the crater on the moon (6-A) and the shockwave from the jump (High 6-A) are all really consistent with each other.

The math is fine it's just the assumption that the crust would be melted seems to be rejected. So we probably have to go with something like pulverization instead.

The math is fine it's just the assumption that the crust would be melted seems to be rejected. So we probably have to go with something like pulverization instead.
No? It's very clear it's melting, plus said calc members haven't responded back since the arguments were given

If the calc group members haven’t accepted melting the calc shouldn’t be on the profile, plain and simple. You can ask them to respond on the message walls.

We have. And none of them have responded to the arguments. For nearly 3 months. The majority agreed with the method so that's it was used, but we still need the evaluations, but no calc member has responded to the arguments

Correct me if I'm wrong but should Saitama also get spatial manipulation for breaking Pheonix man spiritual/mind space?

I'm pretty sure it fits non physical interaction more because it was a spiritual place and it was going on in their head, not a seperate dimension of sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back