• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno tbh. Some argued yes because she yeeted the bullets back at the ship while being casual, but I dunno if it justifies her scaling to the ship. But it probably doesn't matter because of her current rating.

I dunno tbh. Some argued yes because she yeeted the bullets back at the ship while being casual, but I dunno if it justifies her scaling to the ship. But it probably doesn't matter because of her current rating.
Her damaging the ship would be an anti feat for the Continental durability, we can't possibly give Continental AP for individual bullets when her stopping the moment of all of them is in Low 6-B range.

So she would not scale?
She would, I am just saying the ship doesn't have Continental durability since Tatsumaki damaged it with it's own bullets, the momenum of all those combined was calced to be around Low 6-B.
If people want to scale Tatsumaki to the ship for damaging it then the ship will have to be downgraded.

Okay, since Orochi and Boros don't scale to the meteor anymore. Their keys should be changed to this.

For Orochi:
Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Far superior to Gouketsu and Elder Centipede. It was stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald and Groribas had little to no chance of winning against Orochi, even if they plan it properly) | At least Large Island level (Much stronger than in his first form. Fired an energy blast deep underground that rippled the surface)

For Boros:
Attack Potency: At least Small City level+, likely far higher (Far stronger than his subordinates. Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days) | Continent level (Far stronger than before. His energy blast caused massive damage to his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump) | At least Continent level (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form), Multi-Continent level with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)

Does everyone agree with this?

Geryu's 6-C and Rel+ feats come from his hax. That's why we don't scale Orochi's and Boros' speed to Rel+ for being superior to him.

But we scale his 6-C tho. orochi doesn't have it because his first form was already Low 6-B

Why would we accept that Orochi and Boros scale to Geryu's AP only but not his speed? Since both of his 6-C and Rel+ feats come from his friction hax. It seems weird and unreasonable to me.

I dunno, but we did that before the Low 6-B thing and I don't see why we can't do t as well. Plus, we know Geryu is ******* afraid of Boros, if he had a potential 6-C feat that could one-shot Boros, why would he be afraid of him? Especially when Geryu's 6-C has rel+ attack speed and Boros won't be able to dodge it. It all points to Boros being stronger than Geryu in all shapes and forms. Same goes for Orochi

I mean, Tatsumaki used telekinesis on the bullets from the ship. Probably the bullets were stronger and therefore damaged the ship
This. Tatsumaki completely stopped the bullets from moving before casually throwing them back. That was her own doing, not the Low 6-B momentum of the shells on their own.

He already is tho...

Armoured Boros just doesn't scale to Geryu's attack speed.

It was Qaws who removed the "at least" rating from Boros' 2nd key. I'm guessing because he thought it doesn't warrant the rating or so.

Damaging the ship would just be upscaling from 6-A. MB would keep the At least rating but not Unsealed unless I'm missing something.

Also the page is now unlocked. Nust tell me when he and Saitama are done being edited.

I’m sorry, why is he Unknown? If we’re just saying he’s stronger than his subordinates, then he should be ‘At least Low 7-B+, possibly 6-C.’

He is unknown because we have no idea if his sealed form is actually an above dragon or not (If he is, he will scale above the likes of Gouketsu). So in this case, we should specifically scale him to Geryu. The unknown rating can be Dragon (Low 7-B+) or Above Dragon (At least 7-A+ for being above Gouketsu), that is something only Murata and ONE know.

He is unknown because we have no idea if his sealed form is actually an above dragon or not (If he is, he will scale above the likes of Gouketsu). So in this case, we should specifically scale him to Geryu. The unknown rating can be Dragon (Low 7-B+) or Above Dragon (At least 7-A+ for being above Gouketsu), that is something only Murata and ONE know.
I literally didn’t say anything about him being an Above Dragon. His justification is being stronger than his subordinates, all of whom are Low 7-B+.

So again, Boros should be ‘At least Low 7-B+, possibly 6-C’ if we’re scaling him above his subordinates.

If he’s going to have the Unknown, then his justification shouldn’t be so concrete. It should be worded like ‘Should be far stronger than his subordinates,’ otherwise the Unknown seems unnecessary.

So, can you properly word his justification again? I'm not quite sure if you're in favor of removing his unknown rating or not. It seems to confuse me a bit.

She would, I am just saying the ship doesn't have Continental durability since Tatsumaki damaged it with it's own bullets, the momenum of all those combined was calced to be around Low 6-B.
If people want to scale Tatsumaki to the ship for damaging it then the ship will have to be downgraded.
The bullets were surrounded with her aura though

Damaging the ship would just be upscaling from 6-A. MB would keep the At least rating but not Unsealed unless I'm missing something.

Also the page is now unlocked. Nust tell me when he and Saitama are done being edited.
Unsealed damaged a good chunk of the ship did he not?

Cause I guess we’re not assuming he’s an Above Dragon in his armored state. Either way, I feel like he should be ‘At least Low 7-B+, possibly 6-C’ instead of ‘Unknown, possibly 6-C.’

Unknown, possibly 6-C.’
Actually I think this is much better choice looking at it now.

Also I've already stated my reasoning why the armoured state should be considered as dragon or above.

Also if Boros were to just upscale from his crew, shouldn't he be 7-B using the current standards or upscaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back