• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boomer Shooter/New Blood Interactive discussion thread

Don't tell anyone this, but my distant, twice-removed creepy uncle actually works for New Blood and he says that Big John will be playable once you beat him in the new episode.

Quick question, why does minos prime has teleportation? Is it confirmed somewhere cuz it seems more like him just being fast, i mean he got momentum and tears the ground and all

I mean, it should still be a possible ability considering Gabriel also uses teleportation.

gabriel is a angel tho, minos is a prime soul, they don't really scale in abilities, also pretty sure gabriel's teleportation is his pillar of light, in combat when he "teleports" he leaves light trails behind

If they are afterimages, then he moved there, not teleported, and what do you mean "hyperspeed movement"?
Our page regarding teleportation:

"Pseudo-teleportation: An imitation of teleportation due to short runs at a very high rate (much higher than the normal speed of the character). It may also be carried out at the expense of temporary transformation into a lightning / light / energy / astral entity (in this case, the character is able to partially ignore encountered in his way obstacles)."

New Blood being great as always.

Now if only gacha were treated with the same vitriol.

This is probably a stretch, and a lot of other people have probably already speculated about this, but I think I know who the boss of P-2 might be. Much like Minos, it seems the boss of P-2 will have their own flesh prison, but it also seems it'll be in an actually important place, that being a massive ****-off library. We can also see that the flesh prison has one eye on one side of its face, unlike Minos' flesh prison.

This one's a no-brainer, it definitely has to be King Sisyphus. Much like Minos, he was a leader of one of the layers in Hell, specifically the GREED layer, who later was punished for leading a rebellion against the angels. You can just kinda barely see his left eye, whereas his flesh prison has a right eye. There's also the fact that this is the secret boss of ACT 2, which has the GREED layer. And finally, the arena will be a library, and this is a humongous stretch, but one of the insurrectionists talk about how the angels robbed them of their mind, so you can see some correlation there.

Of course, this is all a lie, because we all know who the true boss of P-2 is. Who else is stuck in an infinite library, and who else's name starts with P? That's right BABY, IT'S ************* PATCHOULI, BULLET HELL ULTRAKILL C'MON SON LET'S GOOOOO

Actually, Panopticon is the login password to the terminal you use to get the Helios ending in Deux Ex which means JC Denton is the P2 boss

Dread Templar is coming out of early access in a few days, been looking forward to that one, looks pretty cool.

Just remembered I forgot to upload the Lo Wang profile, will finish and upload it tommorow I guess.

ultrakill update, we got p-2

the damn gauntlet in the beginning before the fight was so brutal, jesus christ, but flesh panopticon was pretty cool ngl and i love how sisyphus breaks out of it before the fight continues, and yeah, that dude's fight was far harder than minos prime, i can understand why people complained about it, though i did manage to defeat him a second time in 23 deaths, my first play through the level took 121 deaths lol

Indexing wise, Flesh Panopticon is a upgraded version of flesh prison so it upscales, but most importantly, sisyphus got 2 interesting statements

first, he claimed that after dealing with V1, he would "tear cities", which is a nice supporting feat for 8-A, but the more important one, the terminal saysy that his war cry "shook the very foundations of hell", and this was when he was still just suffering in hell, and not a prime soul, gabriel also killed him so he would scale to it

so we might need a good size for hell as a whole if that can be used

Eh, I personally dunno if I'd take that literally, it could easily just be hyperbole.

Mhm. Maybe as a possibly end, though, idk. (I don't really even know how you'd calc it) Sisyphus in general does make me a lot more confident in the 8-B ratings, Hakita seemingly envisions the verse to be pretty strong.

i checked discord and hakita said something interesting regarding hell

hell doesnt really need to follow the standard rules of spaciality, as proven by the fact that lust has an open sky despite being under limbo

he said that in response to why gluttony fits inside of minos

this might mean corpse of king minos loses the possible PRM, though this also would confirm hell has real skies and stuff, giving an idea for it's size if it ever matters

Back