• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 8

I'll just stop going into the game right there if this gets that hard. I would like it to get a bit more challenging, but enough to where it isn't "WE'RE ALL GONNA GET FOOKED!" levels of hard.

So sign me up.

Hl3 or bust said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
I swear, if this goes into LoM levels of hard, I'll kill off my own character.
Worry not my good peep! For if I can wank Kittan's Probability Manip, I can most likely incur us a victory, after of course ******* with you guys enough that is...
>Swathing begins his usual routine
>i G A Z E
I have Kittan Dude, I can just use Spiral to null it, or Prob manip to decrease the probability of it affecting me in any discernable way to 0%
how the Gaze of the Rose works:
1 - Can i see you? if yes, go to 2

2 - Do you have high or better regen? if no, u ded boye
I have a sole word for you, excluding these that be:

LOL SPIRAL

Yobobojojo said:
Against the power of the GM?
If yall including myself collectively ignore such a mandate, then they be powerless. The power of a GM is having people agree and abide by their mandates, if we collectively ignore such, they got no power.

But then again... none of you will agree with that AND Monarch be a mod, so they can just banfuck us into the shadow realm

Monarch Laciel said:
The rocks can kill DND gods, who have the same probability hax and better.
****, but then again, I could always just convince the totality of the RPers to ignore that outcome, per your power (sans being a mod) lies in the people's agreeance with your mandates and their willingness to abide by them

You could try. And you might even be successful

But then I would either A) close/remove the thread for derailment or B) watch as without a GM the plot disintegrates and after growing bored of flying around killing fodder, you all wander around the universe without meaning, purpose or challenge in your life.

Monarch Laciel said:
You could try. And you might even be successful
But then I would either A) close/remove the thread for derailment or B) watch as without a GM the plot disintegrates and after growing bored of flying around killing fodder, you all wander around the universe without meaning, purpose or challenge in your life.
I mean fair point, guess I can't pull it

Back