• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bond takes on his worst enemy!

Totallynotchewbacca said:
this is why i said she has superior combat speed which would allow to shoot first before bond could shoot himself and being able to most likely hit him with an at least 9-B gun while bond is 9-C should be enough to either massively hurt him or just take him down point blank. And you bring up that bond wouldn't let it happen but it doesn't matter since she would shoot first, he can't do anything first and if he tries to shoot she could shoot him again with that superior speed (in the sense that she pulls the gun out and pulls the trigger) and just keep shooting until he dies.
my point still stands since even if bond could possibly take a bullet (depending of the AP of the bullet) but if he could take it then again Sheva could still just keep shooting before bond takes out the gun (though admittedly he may be able to dodge the bullet but that is iffy considering how fast she would have shot it and most likely hit bond before he pulls out his own gun) and eventually take him down

and if the AP is higher then she needs less shots in then before and just needs to spam bond with that one speed adavantage she has

TheArsenal1212 said:
Ok so if we're going with normal 9-B Bond, what is he allowed to have ?
just 9-B weapons just like sheva

which is why i think sheva will win, she has higher AP, maybe better weapons (just 9-B guns), advantage in combat speed (my main argument), is arguabley a better marksman, and she also has good experience that could rival bonds' (he fights assassains and ninjas and she fights hordes of zombies, both are very tough enemies and while bond likely has some better experience shevas shouldn't be undermined because while i am not the most knowledgeable on resident evil, i do know they have to go on crazy missions which honestly could match or surpass bond in some regards)

so i think she should win since she is just a stronger, faster, essentially evenly experienced, slightly better weaponed james bond

and my point above still does stand despite bond being 9-B

But she's done those crazy missions with the help of Chris Redfirld. She didn't do it alone while Bond can do it alone, also the zombies aren't exactly comparable to things Bond faces. The zombies aren't as intelligent as some of Bond's opponents, I don't think she's evenly experienced, I don't think she's stronger and while she may be faster it can't be that much, and isn't better weapons a bit up to debate as well? I don't entirely know what Sheva is armed with

Have to disagree with you there. If Bond is shot he's not gonna hastily pull out a gun while standing there getting shot.

Bond has beaten expert spies like 006, ninjas, assassins and more which are much more skilled and dangerous than zombies. Zombies are just brainless killing beings while bond has beaten people on his level and those with high physical AP. Bond has more experience and has beaten other expert marksman before so that doesn't really matter for Sheva. The samurai if we're going by what you said is light speed so I mean good luck avoiding that. Bond has taken a plethora of damage in his 9-B form and kept going, the golden gun is also useful, not to mention the insane variety of gadgets he has which Sheva would never have seen before

Not to mention he's incredibly good at formulating strategies.

So Bond via more variety, more experience, better skill and better weapons honestly

I mean I doubt even is she is a bit faster it doesn't matter considering Bond beat people on his level in skill and has reacted to close range bullets anyway and bullet speed doesn't really change. Plus once he notices how fast she is, Bond uses his more advanced weaponry and gadgets to put her down.

yes but a hoard of zombies and those missions from what i know are pretty tough and is still no joke but i give you the point that bond is more experienced, but the weapons are most likely superior to her (otherwise she would just go kill zombies with her bare hands as it would be much more effective and the fact that most guns deal more damage with one shot then she does with one punch shows that they are stronger than her AP wise) and she is superior to bond so tat creates a chain of trouble for bond, Sheva weapons>Sheva>Bond

and the speed advantage would help a ton since it would help her shoot bond first and with that chain above, that would not be good for bond. Don't underestimate it since she can literally pull out her gun and shoot at supersonic(?) speeds.

she is mainly armed with her gun and a knife that may be practically useless here

Yeah and Bond's weapons are superior to Bond so it doesn't really matter.

Again, zombies are obviously tough but aren't smart. Bond has beaten people with higher AP than him and opponents whom are more skilled. He even beat people who also had samurais of their own. I'm not giving him dodging speed for that because that part took place in space, but the simply fact is Bond is way too experienced, too smart and has way more variety which should overcome the noticeable but not overwhelming speed advantage Sheeva has.

Plus the fact that Bond has amazing stealth, he will just hide and strike when he has the chance too. Even then he beat 006 who was considered better than Hond is every way so he knows how to beat people faster than him

@TheArsenal1212

while this may work but if she literally shoots before he could even do anything and deal a good amount of damage then bond is all ready very weak here and he needs to hide but if she literally aims at him and shoots again while he is running (slowly now since he took a very big shot and is much more hurt than he most likely ever was in the games, remember my little chain above which should honestly be enough to take out bond in very little shots, so she should be able to shoot him while he is attempting to run which again would not be hard since she is an expert shot on chris' level which is most likely much higher than any other marksman bond has faced and bond from such a HUGE hit would definately be much slower than before ready to be killed and would honestly not be able to formulate any plan or use any big weapons that are light speed) and then he has little to no chance of surviving

and if bond SOMEHOW is able to use the samurai then bond at his normal combat speed would shoot and Sheva with her supersonic reactions she should know to dodge as she sees bond pull the trigger or even when he pulls out the gun and jump away before he can even shoot at light speed. But this would most likely not even happen since i outlined the situation above.

Plus Jack makes a good point. Sheeva is usually accompanied in her missions and lacks solo fighting experience meanwhile it's Bond's strongsuit. Even if she's faster, Bond outskills her and outmanoeuvres her because it's her only advantage and Bond knows how to counter it anyway.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Yeah and Bond's weapons are superior to Bond so it doesn't really matter.
Again, zombies are obviously tough but aren't smart. Bond has beaten people with higher AP than him and opponents whom are more skilled. He even beat people who also had samurais of their own. I'm not giving him dodging speed for that because that part took place in space, but the simply fact is Bond is way too experienced, too smart and has way more variety which should overcome the noticeable but not overwhelming speed advantage Sheeva has.

Plus the fact that Bond has amazing stealth, he will just hide and strike when he has the chance too. Even then he beat 006 who was considered better than Hond is every way so he knows how to beat people faster than him
1. yeah but the AP of bonds' guns wouldn't affect sheva like hers would affect him

2. look at the situation i outlined, i dont think experience will help so much if he gets shot

3. supersonic comat speed is nothing to yawn at, by the time bond pulls out a weapon he would have twelve holes in him

4. she also has amazing stealth

5. but sheva is superior in a way that bond quite literally get out of here

TheArsenal1212 said:
Plus Jack makes a good point. Sheeva is usually accompanied in her missions and lacks solo fighting experience meanwhile it's Bond's strongsuit. Even if she's faster, Bond outskills her and outmanoeuvres her because it's her only advantage and Bond knows how to counter it anyway.
how would he out manuever exactly if he can't even pull out a gun without being shot (again...), i seriously don't think bond can make any plan, any manuever, any shot, or use any of his skills without being shot by sheva who is an unbelievabley good shot as she is on par with chris on shooting

Again you're ignoring that Bond has literal years more experience and is a much better solo fighter. Plus being as good as Chris is great except for that fact the also doesn't have the experience or history that Bond has.

Bond is going up against someone who is literally another marksman. He isn't going to start standing still. Plus Bond has LITERALLY faced foes who are as good as shots as him and has the same skill set as him and won and Bond has a larger skill set than Sheeva here. Just because Sheeva is faster and that she's a good shot, I doubt she can match the marksmanship of a spy who has countless missions under his belt, fought way more solo missions and is tons more skilled. Also you said SBA which means it takes place in Central Park, an area with many trees and rocks and tunnels which Bond can use for stealth. I additionally doubt she can match Bond in stealth given he has beaten assassins, ninjas and other spies while, again, Sheeva mostly is with other people and not on he really own. If Bond is largely more skilled, largely more experienced,he isn't going to stand there when the fight begins. He's a spy facing someone with a gun he isn't going to be out in the open. It doesn't matter is she's good at stealth if Bond is better and it severely hinders her that she doesn't have much solo experience that's even slightly comparable to Bond who again beat ninjas and assassins at their own game.

Bond just outskills here, I'm giving sheeva and edge here but Bond also dodges travelling speed bullets before and even if it did hit him he can tank many bullets before being put down and that's even under the assumption he'd be out in the open.

Let me put it this way, Bond beat 006 who is considered Bond but better and more skilled. Bond still beat him because he doesn't just stand out in the open, he's a spy and likes to crouch behind objects. If he sees her threatening him or reaching for a gun, he's not just gonna stand there. He's way too knowledgeable and too experienced in this field to do that. He then uses his superior stealth and solo combat experience to catch her out before firing bullets into their head

Totallynotchewbacca said:
TheArsenal1212 said:
how would he out manuever exactly if he can't even pull out a gun without being shot (again...), i seriously don't think bond can make any plan, any manuever, any shot, or use any of his skills without being shot by sheva who is an unbelievabley good shot as she is on par with chris on shooting
bruh, he can't do anything

that 006 thing doesn't matter since he can't DO anything, the reason he will stand out in the open is because by the time he would have done anything he will have been shot. you said the first thing he would do is shoot then think later but here if he tries to shoot he will have been shot already! he literally can't pull out a gun without being shot and i explained everything else.

if iron man has near SOL combat speed but batman has all of his gadgets, AP (just roll with it) and experience to take down iron man, this would happen

1. batman moves his hand

2. iron man shoots him twelve times

3. batman dies despite having most of the cards in the experience category because iron man just can spam shoot him before bruce can do anything at all

Wait wait wait hold on a second. Can I see ask how she is faster because I'm literally looking at both their profiles and they seem even. Bond has supersonic reactions while Sheva has supersonic attack speed.

Actually I countered all your points, unless you can show how she blitzes bond straight away, Bond wins because he says better in every other category

Yeah actually that the hell where Did we get her being faster from. Bond literally has supersonic reactions to deal with this. I know she has faster combat speed but Bond dodges those bullets anyway then outskills

it's basically this

Sheva is as fast as he is claiming which gives Bond no win con

Or Bond is actually fast enough to deal with her, then he outskills

Kind of I mean

I don't see how she actually blitzes Bond here considering he can easily react to the bullets because he has the same reaction speed to her attacking speed. If she does then it is a stomp because Bond can't do anything and doesn't have a win con

So either Bond is fast enough and then proceeds to outskill her

Or she stomps

But I'm yet to see how she is this fast yet

From their profiles

Sheva: Superhuman with supersonic combat speed and reactions

Bond: Superhuman with supersonic reactions

It's been made clear she can move slightly faster than Bond but it's not from projectiles, it's from actually moving and Bond doesn't get in close anyway to someone who has a gun. So bond proceeds to use his superior skills and experience to take her down. He's taken down those with supersonic reactions, people more skilled on one on one matches and people with AP advantages before so even if it's a hard match, he should almost certainly take this

Plus Sheva doesn't even hold an AP advantage I don't think but even if she did it wouldn't really matter

think of it as this

sheva is bond and more (save for experience), she has the AP advantage, superior speed (bond will never hit her since he doesn't have a combat speed that matches her reactions, has stealth as well, weapons that would decimate bond

all she really needs is a few good punches or a two or three shots to take him down, so if bond attempts to use stealth, she would just use it too (don't know who is better since it is subjective so for now i am saying that they cancel each other out in this category) if he tries to shoot her he would need much more shots than her and she could too just dodge them just like you claim bond can with her gun but if either one tries to sneak up and fight head on when one of them runs out of bullets sheva would also win since bond can't get a punch on her while sheva certainly can (i like to think that since the combat and reaction speed are the same it is the equivalent of fighting with no extra speed at all, sort of like the flash and professor zoom) and with a definate AP advantage i say she would only need a few punches

If Bond literally can't hit her then it's a blitz and unfair. It's simple enough. You're basically arguing it's a stomp and therefor can't be added, and you still don't have a number for her AP so you can't confidently say she can overpower him.

it's not that can't hit per say, guess i was over exaggerating, he COULD hit her if he shoots without her noticing but it would be extremely hard and considering the fight i just think sheva would win

also you don't need a number when she can crush skulls and is comparable to a guy who can punch boulders making it roll some yards and can punch so hard that heads explode and bond just busting through walls and platforms

Except Bond has literally the same reaction speed and won't confront someone in a fist fight if he sees them holding a gun at him and are clearly well trained. We established days ago she's faster physically and they have the same speed when shooting a gun and with bonds experience and skill he isn't gonna let her get close it's just not gonna happen unless she gets really lucky. Apart from speed and physical AP, Bond literally holds every edge here. Better skill, more experience, better stealth which stems from actual and better one on one experience. He has a much more varied arsenal including all his gadgets and all his guns. I'd still like to hear why her guns are more dangerous than the samurai and golden gun which are also both above baseline but even then I doubt bond would let a clearly skilled combatant get near him with a gun. He's too smart and too experienced to do that. I still maintain bond severely outskills here and the fact that sheva lacks solo experience won't help her against someone who has actual decades under his belt at this.

So I still think Bond wins this but we may have to agree to disagree on this. Your the creator of the thread anyway so your vote can't be added

when shooting a gun is actually a different story here because while the guns may shoot at the same speeds, sheva will always pull out her gun and shoot the trigger first with the speed advantage, and i mentioned that bond wouldn't come close when she has a gun (like you said, he isn't stupid) but if she runs out of bullets (because both would be shooting like crazy at each other and the other would just keep dodging) then i imagine bond coming in close (they have no prior knowledge neither knows of the others strengths) and while yes he does have some weapons which over time WOULD kill her, i imagine bond would be confident enough to use his bare hands or she would come at him (and i sttill think bond would be confident in a fist fight, you must admit he wouldn't be afraid to try and fight her and would probably just think she has no strength above his) and if they do fight, then....

i said above what would happen, or bond shoots her with a laser watch once he runs out of bullets, or she sneaks up on him and shoots him before he realizes, or he sneaks up on her and tries to kill her which could go either way...

damn, i never knew this fight could go so many ways

Yeah, Bond would eventually use his fists but not when she is still using the gun. Plus based off her stats, he is similar to Jaws in bulk, so Bond is gonna use his strongest weapons here and the laser weapon doesn't have ammunition, its a cooldown but still. Still Bond would start with a gun, release she's bulky and then pull out stronger weapons and gadgets, not use his fists. Plus even if that is the case, Bond uses his fists alone (along with environmental factors) to beat Jaws so his physical stats still would affect her. But he really isn't gonna use his fists if he doesn't have to here and I don't see him going for it. Plus based with everything I said before, Bond has better solo experience and more experience and skills. He'd more than likely beat her before he even needs to come close with his high end weaponry

Maybe I will suggest inconclusive since Sheva might just shoot him right away and keep shooting and if bond CAN'T get away because of how strong they are and how little shots they need then to kill him then he may die right there But if he does get away he could just laser sheva to death with his watch I still think sheva is more likely to win here since if she just shoots him enough times then he is dead but they both can happen so inconclusive may be the best for you all

Back