• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ALRIGHT! Meliodas nullifies up to Mid-High regen with Hellfire Manipulation so now Bog can't stomp. This is Sealed Meliodas and SPEED EQUALIZED.

Fight takes place in a dark dense forrest at the start of night time.

Bog: 0

Meliodas: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hellfire Manip wont really help when he's only nulling the regen of one Bog while his clones can still regen

Please for the love of all things good don't tell me it's a stomp. I'M BEGGING HERE

Edit: well Meliodas can still just take out all of Bog as a win condition.

Yeah he can. He just has to hit all of the pieces. Besides Bog really can't do much to Meliodas to begin with since acid doesn't affect Meliodas and Meliodas' regen makes Bog hitting not very viable. Add to that the skill gap I'd argue that it's not that one sided at all.

Issue is Meliodes's regen is Mid, it's not unpunchabke and possession can let him take his body

Unless his hellfire can take out all Bogs at once I don't think this is fair

Though if it has s good enough AoE it should

Meliodas can very easily just fight Bog off. It's not like Bog possess by just slightly touching you, he has to get in you which Meliodas can very easily prevent with Hellfire.

What I mean with Meliodas' regen is that Bog doesn't have many options to beat Meliodas with other than possession which is not exactly easy to begin with.

Buuuutttt Bog scatters himself all over the place so Meliodas can't just take out all of Bog in one hit or anything.

Just checked the 7-A AP links and it's circular reasoning. He hurts Albion which are comparable to Hendrickson who defeated early Meliodas. But Matrona is >>>> Hendrickson while Meliodas with Wrath is >>>>> Matrona.

I'll keep looking for an actual number though.

Bog can fight back though

Besides Mel is only 7A with Lostvayne

Once that runs out he can't hurt Bog as Bog as 7A durability

Anyway I'm gonna equalize speed since Bog probably blitzes (and even if he doen't I don't need another reason for people to call this a stomp)

So for the AP

Sealed Wrath Meliodas is far stronger than Matrona who is far stronger than Gray Demon Hendrickson who is 7-A via casually stomping/one shotting King who is stronger than Diane w/ Gideon who is 7-B+ (71.7 Megatons).

So in his Wrath mode Meliodas and Bog seems to have pretty similar AP, though I'm not sure if Meliodas has the AoE to completely destroy Bog.

Bog is 7-A for being able to harm and kill people who can harm himself who was undamaged by a 300+ megaton attack

Schnee One said:
Bog eventually beats him to death unless his AoE can reach all of them

If it can't? Stomp
Bog isn't good enough to just beat him to death. Meliodas can just as easily take forever in taking out all of Bog's pieces.

Not what I meant. Meliodas can obvious fight back and he's a better fighter anyway. With the Hellfire too Bog really doesn't stand much of a chance fighting Meliodas head on.

Due to Bog's physiology I'm not sure if Meli physically fighting him is the best course of action, especially from what WeeklyBattles said about one to two punches.

Sure Hellfire negates his Regenerationn but he still has an Acid Body.

WeeklyBattles said:
Being a better fighter doesnt mean much if your opponent can kill you with one or two punches
Can Bog just kill him that easily? I wouldn't expect the gap to be that big.

I already explained that Bog has to get inside in order to possess. That's not something that's so easy to happen. Besides Bog has done that twice and both times the one he was possessing was completely unable to fight back.

Wha? That video doesn't even have Bog possessing anyone so please tell me how that's remotely relevant at all. Gildedguy willing let Bog inside his bloodstream and Yupia was an ally incapable of fighting back at the moment.

The Hellfire covers Meliodas' whole body so he'll burn Bog off. Click on the images for Meliodas on his profile to get a better look (it's a purple fire).

You see that acid crawling up his fingers at the end as he's dying?

That's possession

That's blatantly possession

You keep on attempting to refute Bogs abilities yet Mel still doesn't have the AoE to hit every Bog so gets outlasted

Ok I got like 2 or 3 min....

That's a huge AOE so yes Meliodas has a way.

I see that was possession in the last seconds my bad but that guy was still as good as dead whenever Bog did it.

Back