• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, Raising it from 5% to 6%. Not much going to change ( and I doubt he have anything that could kill her from what I could remember about him, that isn't also going to get freeze to uselessness by her)

Simple

Bobo can win via many means but he has too many hax to chose the better way to win, he doesn't take seriously a fight and even if he take the fight seriously, his character doesn't help him.

Kaguya doesn't use his freeze instantly but like Saikou said he would be freeze before killed/Incap Kaguya which is really hard to kill due to her regen.

Titan.

Stop double posting and don't be aggressive. I do feel bad for Bobo but you're not gonna make a point being like that.

Anyway, I'm for including this but at the same time, isn't Kaguya just a stronger variant of Sakuya and that basically means that if Sakuya wins then Kaguya wins by default and this isn't necessary to add? I recall some rule of it back then.

Well, Actually @Core have a good point, but i don't think that if Sakuya win, Sakura win, Sakuya start with Time stop gg no re but Sakura not, i bring Kalt here.

If Bobo has lower chances than I do of beating Batman, how is it not a stomp? I need someone other than Causality to explain it to me because her reasoning was horrible, no offense.

Back