• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Bobo loses, thus its a stomp".

Give me a break please. Its simple as it can get. Bobo has apperently multiple ways to oneshot Kaguya. Kaguya has litteraly only a single hax that can kill him and that happend to be her main weapon. Kaguya's hax is faster because thoughtbased and Bobo needs to choose the right hax to kill her. Its not even decisive, he has enough ways to kill her easily.

TitanCrusher101 said:
If bobo takes no fights seriously, he won't kill kag before freezing. Also where do I say Bobo loses, thus it's a stomp?
Dunno, how about your attitude in this match despite people explaining you how this match is fair?

And? You could null over more than half the concluded and accepted matches with reasoning like this. Fact is, that just because someone haxes faster, dosnt make it unfair, or else every god damn match would be an incon. You compare differences, strengh and weaknesses of characters with each other and if Bobo lacks hax speed compared to Kaguya, its her advantage, nothing more.

If Kaguya doesn't used Eternity, what move could Bobobo used that could bypass someone that remove their concept of life and death, given his current key?

Andykhang said:
If Kaguya doesn't used Eternity, what move could Bobobo used that could bypass someone that remove their concept of life and death, given his current key?
Plot manipulation,law manipulation,reality warping

From the get go, because i know as much about Bobo as the guy next to me, transmutation and willpower. The rest isnt elaborated so eh.

@Causality

Only doing my job dear, only doing my job

Isn't that Bobobo world and anything else his combination is doing? How does that help? (Not to mention Kaguya's body naturally reject change even without her Eternity due to that potion, IIRC)

I would said he's as serious as he could get though, just that his serious is ridiculous and look non-life threatening. Even if it look ridiculous though, he does put his back into it, meaning it always have potential to kill.

Andykhang said:
I would said that 90% of his fight are real fight, TBH. It's just look that dumb.
"I would have said that 90% of his fights are real fights, to be honest, it's just they look dumb and not serious."

TitanCrusher101 said:
Also, how serious is Kag? This seems very decisive to me.
I don't know what degree of serious, but she is not the one who just fools and plays with her opponents. She actually use her hax right off the bat as far as i am concerned.

An idiot made a thread of that. I told him to stop posting Bobo and Bill matches, they're both the biggest losers on the site, give them a rest.

Back