• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not if he can't move in the first place. They're equal speed and equal distance away, but no way would he be able to perform a move faster than her.

This is almost exactly the same as Sakuya vs BoBoBoBobO. Except Kaguya's immortality is better due to no concept of death, and I'm unsure if her eternity freeze is her opening move.

Don't remember if Bobobo even have move that counter her immortality though, or that he could used any at all before she freeze him

The only difference is that Kaguya might not use her ability right from the bat unlike Sakuya yet is also far, far harder to kill.

And given Bobo's character problem, he isn't pulling an ability capable of killing her before being frozen.

Bobobo slapped by another Touhou girl, again?

This is Sakuya vs Bobo all over with the exception Kaguya is extremely way more harder to kill.

Kaguya FRA

Give him a break, poor guy. At this rate he is going to have the same loss rate as Bill Cipher

Actually, i retract my vote. Does Bobobo have any real ways of at least struggling Kaguya a bit without her just, eternity freezing? I'm not knowledgeable on bobo, but looking at the reasonings, as Titan said, this may be a stomp.

Uninown said:
Actually, i retract my vote. Does Bobobo have any real ways of at least struggling Kaguya a bit without her just, eternity freezing? I'm not knowledgeable on bobo, but looking at the reasonings, as Titan said, this may be a stomp.
He does not, give the man a break from these Touhou girls!

TitanCrusher101 said:
Can I point out some of us not voting for Bobo losing, we're voting for give this guy a break, and this is kind of a stompy fight.
I know i only counted the ones who say Kaguya wins. But if this is a stomp then this thread should be closed.

Also This :v

It's not a stomp tho, Bobo have ways to win, but his character doesn't help him at all and Kaguya's only way of winning is much more useful here.

If a Character have like no ways of winning, it's a stomp

The Causality said:
It's not a stomp tho, Bobo have ways to win, but his character doesn't help him at all and Kaguya's only way of winning is much more useful here.
If a Character have like no ways of winning, it's a stomp
If a character has a less than 1% chance of winning, it's still a stomp. Explain how this isn't a stomp?

Why are people always paranoid about stomps? I thought that I was that guy.

Anyways, she is simply faster, with a far better mindset for battle, and difficult to kill. That's why she wins.

It's a decisive victory, not a stomp. Relax guys.

DMB 1 said:
Why are people always paranoid about stomps? I thought that I was that guy.
Anyways, she is simply faster, with a far better mindset for battle, and difficult to kill. That's why she wins.

It's a decisive victory, not a stomp. Relax guys.
"Decisive victory" She insta wins with a single move.

Bobo simply can't do that, how is this not a stomp?

Kaguya FRA

Bobobobobo has 50 ways to annihilate Kaguya, but he won't. Kaguya will converse for like 10 seconds, then switch to danmaku and end with eternity freeze. This aint a stomp.

Made a bad matchup, twice. Stop with the bobo, it's cancer. Not being rude but give it a rest, your other fight is Bobo verses Bill.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Made a bad matchup, twice. Stop with the bobo, it's cancer. Not being rude but give it a rest, your other fight is Bobo verses Bill.
But this wasn't a stomp. There are other matchups with a decisive win. It's not that bad.
However i agree the Bill one is bad, a better match up would have been 2C Bill vs 2C Bobo but Bill's 2C key got deleted. High 3-A Bill will get stomped by 2C Bobo.

From all these matchup, Kaguya basically got the Reimu problem with FH. As long as no one is able to counter her eternity freeze, she win, and I don't remember it being a thing until tier 3 and up of something.

Back