• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galand might end up to be infatuated a little considering him, so she might gain an advantage but unless she petrifies him, he will regen from the damage and try to extract her soul.

Since she's human I doubt Galand will be at all attracted to her tbh. He views humans as insects judging from his comments in Camelot.

I give this to Galand because regen and also because once he sees she's actually powerful he'll want to eat her soul. From there a touch is all that's needed. If she petrifies part of him he can just break it off and regen. Plus with her personality she's more likely to get cocky and lie than he is to get attracted to her. He hates "mage" type characters and his first instinct against Merlin was to dodge whatever she was doing so I doubt he'll let her easily hit him with a ranged attack.

Either could easily win if the other ***** up for even an instant but I give a slight majority to Galand.

Galand's petrification probably won't activate, but we know that he can still be alive with it on. I don't know if he would get affected by her Devil Fruit or not as he's never shown any attraction to anyone that we know of.

There are some demons capable of loving others like Mon and Derieri, but I don't think Galan is in that same boat.

Hancock's petrification only needs the enemy to lust for her when she's using her beam. her physical attacks and Slave arrow petrify upon contact regardless of emotions. It petrifies objects and cyborg/androids as well.

We know that Galand can survive being petrified, but he's unable to move at all. Given that she has better range with her Slave Arrow and her normal attacks petrify, I have to go with Hancock here.

Galand is shown getting close most of the time and he really can't fight at range while Hancock is more than capable of doing so.

Hancock's petrification is more likely to effect Galand as all she needs is contact, and she has no reason to lie during their fight. I think Hancock takes it due to pre-cog and better petrification.

CinCameron20 said:
Hancock's petrification only needs the enemy to lust for her when she's using her beam. her physical attacks and Slave arrow petrify upon contact regardless of emotions. It petrifies objects and cyborg/androids as well.

I'm voteing Galand. While Boa does have the advantage with her contact petrification Galand Truth is far more dangerous then Boa's. Even the mear act of going againts ones own word will count as 'lieing' and while Boa isn't someone who lies I do believe that she will lie if she really needs to as when she lied about the natrue of her abilities.

Even if Galand can be effected by her beam I'm pretty sure he can dodge it with his speed.

Galand has higher jumping range, but Boa has better range with her ranged abilities besides that.

Her abilities are better in close combat at neutralizing Galand as well.

JBennett said:
Even if Galand can be effected by her beam I'm pretty sure he can dodge it with his speed.
Speed is equalized.

Boa due to being able to petrificate cyborgs and animals just as good as humans (either men or women). Yeah, is kind of NLF but Galand'd need Resistance to Emphatic Manipulation to ignore Boa's attacks, even if he didn't showed any form of lust.

Galand has never regenerated from petrification though. That's the real big problem here. If it comes down to a close quarters fight, he gets turned to stone and can't move.

GalaxianAegis said:
Galand has never regenerated from petrification though. That's the real big problem here. If it comes down to a close quarters fight, he gets turned to stone and can't move.
Assuming hancock doesnt turn him into a complete statue, he shouldnt have a problem with her petrifying kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back