• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BNA Discussion Thread

So base Shirou is like, Building and Supersonic-Hypersonic and then God is Town and High Hypersonic? How do we distribute the stats and keys here

Michiru throws a rock to the horizon (She threw the rock in the same way she threw this metal necklace in order to figure out exactly where it landed. So if the same feat can be calculated but using both the rock and necklaces mass, that would be appreciated)
Hm, interesting feat... though it'd only get you a few to several tonnes, I think. (I know the little shine in the sky in anime usually symbolizes being sent into horizon or space but here it seems to have only gone from one side of the city to the next, and the horizon's quite far in comparison, but I suppose it could also be that the city is quite large)

Are those her gorilla arms? 'cause her ripping apart metal will definitely yield higher results than that.

And as a bonus for the reminder, have this
Thank you for all the work you're putting in. Much appreciated mate.

So base Shirou is like, Building and Supersonic-Hypersonic and then God is Town and High Hypersonic? How do we distribute the stats and keys here
Base Shirou and characters who scale are at least Building level, and via this feat performed by Michiru, up to City Block level+ (With Gorilla arms). He scales to High Hypersonic+.

Michiru's kinda wonky as they progressively get stronger throughout the series as they learn to use other Beastmen's traits. So Michiru definitely needs to be discussed about the most.

The easiest to discuss would be characters like Low-Tiers. But if you want to focus only on Ogami, I do have Keys already written out in a sandbox if you want to see.

Hm, interesting feat... though it'd only get you a few to several tonnes, I think. (I know the little shine in the sky in anime usually symbolizes being sent into horizon or space but here it seems to have only gone from one side of the city to the next, and the horizon's quite far in comparison, but I suppose it could also be that the city is quite large)

Are those her gorilla arms? 'cause her ripping apart metal will definitely yield higher results than that.
The city is fairly large. It's on a decently large Island that not only has Animacity on it, but also a mountain range.

Yea, it's her Gorilla arms, I do think the ripping apart metal feat would yield better results, but since that one seemed to be more difficult, I figured if the result for her throwing that rock and metal necklace that far yields results similar to her throwing a baseball with enough force to put a crater in concrete that it can be used as supportive evidence for low-tiers lifting strength as she throws the necklace casually. She also throws said baseball casually, and an average Beastman was able to catch said Baseball pitch from her.

Whereas the tearing steal apart can scale solely to characters like her and Ogami.

Thank you for all the work you're putting in. Much appreciated mate.
It's my job, if that ugly brownish beige under my name is anything to go by xD

I figured if the result for her throwing that rock and metal necklace that far yields results similar to her throwing a baseball with enough force to put a crater in concrete that it can be used as supportive evidence for low-tiers lifting strength as she throws the necklace casually
She seems to put in some effort if you ask me, though fair enough. The baseball feat you mention there, has it been calculated?

The city is fairly large. It's on a decently large Island that not only has Animacity on it, but also a mountain range.
Are there any maps, since she mentions the slums? 'cause based on some quick maths she would've thrown it over 4 km away, and admittedly that's not huge by city standards but some extra info would help.

It's my job, if that ugly brownish beige under my name is anything to go by xD
Hah, I guess so. Still, thanks a lot. Sometimes it's hard to get help here.
She seems to put in some effort if you ask me, though fair enough. The baseball feat you mention there, has it been calculated?
Yea, I guess from the expression it seems that way. I just figured since it wasn't urgent and she did it quite easily while trying to purposely "hold back" (Replicate her last throw) that it would seem somewhat casual.

The baseball feat? No, but I had considered doing it. She's done it twice though. Both in the same episode but at completely different times. Episode 5 in specific. The first time it's when she's playing in a normal field, and the second time in a stadium in the championship. I planned to calculate it after figuring out a way to get Lifting Strength from the pitch putting a crater in a concrete wall. I heard Joules can be converted to LS, so I figured it'd be possible. She also threw a pitch that when caught span a character in the air for a few seconds at really high speeds, not sure if it translates into LS though. If you want, I can give you a timeframe of the feats to take a look at, I linked you a site where you can watch the episode on Discord and I usually use that when getting the timeframe, not sure if it varies from site to site.

Are there any maps, since she mentions the slums? 'cause based on some quick maths she would've thrown it over 4 km away, and admittedly that's not huge by city standards but some extra info would help.
I don't recall there being any maps of it. The slums is an impoverished neighborhood in Animacity. Though there's a wiki for Animacity and it's quite detailed, I could link that, though I'm not sure if it'd be much help. It has pictures and details regarding real-life inspirations Animacity used, etc.

If you can find the speed and the timeframe you can get acceleration, and through acceleration you can get force and LS

That's how I got LS out of Yaba chucking that car, for instance.
I considered that, but I pictured the yield would be very unimpressive given the Baseball is small and they didn't throw the ball all that far. I figured calculating the Lifting Strength via AP would work since the lifting strength required to toss a baseball to the point it can indent concrete has to be fairly impressive. Here's the method I saw.

Ah, fair enough

I find acceleration and force safer but I suppose that works too

Force probably could work, but I'm unsure if it would even breach Class 1 lifting strength, which seems off for a projectile doing what it did to concrete. I could be wrong, but I don't picture a 5oz ball's force via acceleration is going to be anything too nuts.

Though I think the method I linked wont work upon thinking about it. I would need to get the balls speed from its kinetic energy which I was going to get via the energy of creating a crater in concrete since the KE would need to at least be that level to cause said damage, but I remembered you can't get speed from the AP of the projectile. So I'd just have to use the KE based on the ball's speed which may still yield somewhat decent results (If we assume the fastest pitching speed like before)? I'm unsure.

Last edited:
Yeah it's 9:52 for me, good night Laser.

I'll see if I can do more calcs but I've got a somewhat busy week ahead of me.

My calcs have been approved, btw

Last edited:
For the "Base" on those guys, I assume it's for their Beastman forms, right? Unless they're super strong as humans as well.

For the "Base" on those guys, I assume it's for their Beastman forms, right? Unless they're super strong as humans as well.
Base is representative of their Human and Beastman form. Beastmen in their human forms haven't been hinted at being any weaker than their Beastman form (IIRC we see scenes of Beastmen fighting in their human forms, though they prefer to fight in Beastman form due to their pride and savage nature). The only changes would be natural weaponry such as claws not applying to their human form, and abilities that come naturally to that species not being applicable, such as flight.

I'll look for feats done by Beastmen in their human form to see if my interpretation holds up. Because if I recall, Beastmen are just shapeshifters, evolved from their ancestors who were also shapeshifters, except they weren't confined to one animal form IIRC, they'd take the form of any animal the like. I don't recall it affecting strength or anything explicitly.

Ah, I for certain remember one good case of this. Alan was definitely superhuman strong in his human form. He was shown overpowering Michiru and Shirou in their animal forms.

Ogami also easily lifted a pretty large table and barricaded a door in human form as well as a desk. Said barricade Michiru in her Beast form was incapable of budging.

Last edited:
I think for now, the feats we have to calculate are enough, I can't say I want to do any more xD

I'll take your word for it on them being just as strong on either form.

I've come to learn that these feats, due to involving objects that are very light, can't be used to find LS, be it via regular methods or the one you proposed. They'd have to weigh as much as a lion to count.

On the plus side...

That was an example, they just need to be quite heavy, like heavier than Robert Wadlow heavy.

That was an example, they just need to be quite heavy, like heavier than Robert Wadlow heavy.
Is there like a rule that an object needs to be quite heavy? Like, I get it if they didn't throw a small object that hard or fast since it may lead to inflated results for such a minor feat, but throwing a necklace and rock over the horizon and throwing a baseball so hard it blows up concrete upon contact definitely seem index worthy. Discarding them because "They don't seem heavy enough" seems like a big loss (Even if it wouldn't get big results).

Last edited:
Trust me it would get pretty minuscule results since I've done them and the results are pretty unimpressive

As for that rule, it's in this thread
Miniscule as in not even superhuman? If so, then yea, it can probably be discarded, but it would help as both a supportive feat and to actually give the low-tiers of the verse a lifting strength value rather than giving them an unknown or superhuman LS value.

Also, is it said later in the thread? Most of it at the beginning seems to just say you need to be a certain size for KE to be used rather than for Lifting Strength.

Miniscule as in not even superhuman?
Not even Superhuman, yeah

If so, then yea, it can probably be discarded, but it would help as both a supportive feat and to actually give the low-tiers of the verse a lifting strength value rather than giving them an unknown or superhuman LS value.
Regardless of the result, it just doesn't work for a force calc due to how light the objects are

Though you'll be happy with the results from Raccoon Girl throwing that rock into the horizon

Also, is it said later in the thread? Most of it at the beginning seems to just say you need to be a certain size for KE to be used rather than for Lifting Strength.
It's somewhere in there, a fellow Calcer told me as much

Regardless of the result, it just doesn't work for a force calc due to how light the objects are

Though you'll be happy with the results from Raccoon Girl throwing that rock into the horizon
Oh, when you were saying that force calcs couldn't be used, and that the results were minuscule, I had thought you meant both the baseball one and Michiru throwing the rock into the horizon. That's a relief.

In private I might test a method with the baseball that I used recently. If it's anything noteworthy (For Low-Tiers of the verse), I'll mention it.

Oh, when you were saying that force calcs couldn't be used, and that the results were minuscule, I had thought you meant both the baseball one and Michiru throwing the rock into the horizon. That's a relief.
Oh I did mean that, sorry if I wasn't specific, I'm a bit sleepy xD

I meant that the speed from Michiru throwing the rock is quite impressive

Oh I did mean that, sorry if I wasn't specific, I'm a bit sleepy xD

I meant that the speed from Michiru throwing the rock is quite impressive
Ah, that's a shame then. I guess I'll have to look into other feats. I might also look into that rule regarding small size for LS feats and see if I can change it with a CRT or something since it results in relatively impressive feats being ignored.

Oh yea, I didn't even consider how fast she threw the rock. That'll definitely be impressive.

What other feats would you want calculated? I feel like you could probably make pages already with what you have here.
What other feats for this verse? Well, as far as I know, there's not a whole lot more. However, there are like two notable feats in the last episode of the series. One being Michiru smashing dozens of drones (which then violently blow up from the beating she gave them) which I figured might give somewhere in the building level range (Assuming violent fragmentation of all the drones), and Michiru also intercepted and blocked rapid-fire tranquilizer rounds from said drones. Their tranquilizer rounds based on previous episodes seem comparable in speed to just their regular mounted minigun (or machine gun, it's hard to tell). There might be more, but that's all I remember.

Also regarding the calc you just did, I think the value can be multiplied by two or more since the break we see (around 10 or so seconds later) shows the beam surrounding her friend being broken at several points (I assume it broke this way because it broke at both sides of their hands, at the thumb, and at the pinky, resulting in 4 or more breaks):

Screenshot-2022-03-29-11-01-34-AM.png

Screenshot-2022-03-29-11-03-50-AM.png

Screenshot-2022-03-29-11-03-56-AM.png

Back