• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Marvel VS Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) (Post-Crisis)

One month of prep.

Blue Marvel Vs Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) (Post-Crisis)

I'd like to say BM but honestly, he doesn't have enough feats. Also magic is so hard to beat when it's on the level that Billy has access to. Conversely, antimatter is so hard to scale when comparing even to things in comic books.

Thoughts?

Blue Marvel is at a 1.6x AP Advantage, in an all out slugging match all this will do is help him dish out more damage against Captain Marvel, but really, not that much.

Billy has a far better Regen, Mid compared to.. no stated regen on Blue Marvel's profile. Antimatter Manipulation I guess gives him a boost, and is basically all that is. Same with Matter Manipuatlion, what it says on the profile just makes it seem that ways.

Anyways, gonna have to give it to Billy. This appears to be an all out slugging match, I just can't see Blue Marvel getting past Billy's insane Regenerationn. Might I add Billy's lifting strength is far greater than Blue Marvel's? He could easily restrain him down, and probably give him a real good shock of lightning.

Prep isn't really needed for Billy, honestly it just lets him prepare to better deal with something he'll learn the instant he sees him. Though, Blue Marvel might start trying to work ways to get around his regen. But I don't think it'll help much, I feel like Billy's got a more decisive chance of winning.

The Big Red Cheese takes my vote.

Zark2099 said:
Isn't this a stomp? Because of the regen, that is.
Less stomp, and more forgone conclusion plus being a redundant matchup.

Billy already beat King Hyperion who has better regen (and I don't know why Blue Marvel has any at all. He's never had a notable demonstration that I've ever seen and the person who gave him it didn't bother to link to a feat. Heck, they didn't even bother saying what level of regen he supposedly has!) and is around the same level of power.

How does Blue Marvel's antimatter manipulation work? It's literally the only thing he has that can actually pose a threat to Billy.

LordUrien935 said:
How does Blue Marvel's antimatter manipulation work? It's literally the only thing he has that can actually pose a threat to Billy.
Essentially Blue Marvel is a (stable) Antimatter reactor. His body produces the energies released from Antimatter and harnesses it to fuel his powers and biology. As such, he's also immune to the effects of Antimatter.

He can't use the Antimatter offensively in typical fashion, like firing blast of pure Antimatter. Instead he's able to fire concussive blasts, make shields, and create photons and particles. Simply put, he's one of the most benign users of Antimatter that I've ever seen.

Back