• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood of Zeus(Netflix original) Discussion Thread

And once again something new, this will never end lol

Anyway, almost ready to publish Poseidon's profile (I mean we have everything we need). Btw, gods obviously have Immortality (Type 1) but do they also have Type 2? And should we get them self-sustenance (at least one type)? Also, we see here Zeus plunging under the sea and he doesn't seem to need to breath so maybe Underwater Breathing? And there's also his healing scene but it seems to be Regeneration (Low)

And once again something new, this will never end lol

Anyway, almost ready to publish Poseidon's profile (I mean we have everything we need). Btw, gods obviously have Immortality (Type 1) but do they also have Type 2? And should we get them self-sustenance (at least one type)? Also, we see here Zeus plunging under the sea and he doesn't seem to need to breath so maybe Underwater Breathing? And there's also his healing scene but it seems to be Regeneration (Low)
I’d say no on immortality type 2 considering Zeus was acting like he was gonna die from the neck wound if he didn’t heal it.

either self sustenance or underwater breathing idk which would apply here but likely the former

Low regen seems fine to me

Can you calc kinetic energy or gpe going with the poseidon feat?
Those would likely have far lower results than the two other feats we have. Just doing a quick gpe calc for the wave I calc'd which is the largest we've seen, it'd end up being about high 8-c+ in terms of total energy which is far below the low 7-B and high 7-c+ calcs we have rn.

Those would likely have far lower results than the two other feats we have. Just doing a quick gpe calc for the wave I calc'd which is the largest we've seen, it'd end up being about high 8-c+ in terms of total energy which is far below the low 7-B and high 7-c+ calcs we have rn.
Ok what about zeus’s giant lightning bolt

Were you trying to calc the Joules of the lightning? , because that formula is only accepted if the lightning came directaly from the clouds
Ah well then I guess we can use that as a possibly at best since we don't know for sure. I'm still gonna calc it just to see what kind of value it'd be

Anyways you could probably get some other good stuff from these storm clouds as well

(0:50) seemly for dramatic affect and stuff but probably Zeus

(1:25) definitely Zeus since his revealing his true form to heron

(1:53) cuz Zeus is pisst and stuff

Anyways you could probably get some other good stuff from these storm clouds as well

(0:50) seemly for dramatic affect and stuff but probably Zeus

(1:25) definitely Zeus since his revealing his true form to heron

(1:53) cuz Zeus is pisst and stuff

I’ll be able to calc them tomorrow. Right now I’m gonna sleep

Just gonna point this out while I have the chance, most storms will have the same value since the size will always stay consistent with reaching the horizon unless it’s something like the ares one where it doesn’t reach the horizon

All up though, Low 7-B with 7-B ED is pretty damn good man. Hopefully Season 2 gives us more stuff (do we have a release date for that?)
I'm actually perfectly satisfied with this honestly. Even simply Low 7-B sounds good for me (and 7-B via ED is a good bonus). Just can't wait to finally be able to make some new profiles for Greek Gods (like if there wasn't any on this wiki lol).
And yeah, I hope Season 2 will give us good stuff. If they remember this series exists one day

Back