• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood of Zeus(Netflix original) Discussion Thread

Ok so here's a clip from season 2. Hades "fights" (read, demolishes) Ares and causes two explosions & shockwaves during that fight. Now it might be hard to calc and it probably won't go beyond tier 8 anyway but it can still work for a beginning tier I think.

I also remember the Hermes feat from season 1 where he runs and parts clouds (don't know if someone still has the calc but I remember it led to low tier 7)

Let's be honest, I don't think the verse will be very high but I can't help but wanting to make profiles from it even if that's a low level verse (shame I'm not good at calc) so at least we can try to get something

Ok so here's a clip from season 2. Hades "fights" (read, demolishes) Ares and causes two explosions & shockwaves during that fight. Now it might be hard to calc and it probably won't go beyond tier 8 anyway but it can still work for a beginning tier I think.

I also remember the Hermes feat from season 1 where he runs and parts clouds (don't know if someone still has the calc but I remember it led to low tier 7)

Let's be honest, I don't think the verse will be very high but I can't help but wanting to make profiles from it even if that's a low level verse (shame I'm not good at calc) so at least we can try to get something

New scene: the battle of Olympus but from another perspective. Aside from Hestia, having nice showings, we notably see the explosion Zeus releases upon his death, I think from a better angle. Don't know if that can really count a proper feat since he dies from it but it's still pretty big

Blog for Zeus based on the old calcs (didn't put the AP because the calcs for his feats are all over the place, we have respectively 8-A, Low 7-C, 7-C, High 7-C and 7-B feats, at least we can hope for tier 7 with support though, Hermes has a High 7-C feat himself and Zeus is stronger so we could use that)

on ep 2, the seraphim judgement scene was surprisingly good tbh
Aside from villainous versions, the three of them have always been pretty fair in their depictions, even in God of War 3 where the gods are colossal assholes even compared to their mythological self (and that's REALLY saying something), they were pretty fair. It also helps Seraphim has a very complicated life and you can't just simply say bad or good

Back