• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood of Zeus(Netflix original) Discussion Thread

Hey, I was watching a video about Zeus's powers in the series and in the video, we see him striking what appears to be a Titan, who has the form of a giant man with a body that seems to be made of stars

It varies depending on which god but ares was able to shake a island with one blow
That would be Tier 7 depending on size but I'm unsure he actually did shakle the island or if it's just a camera trick
Zeus does disperse a huge section of storm though which is neat (prolly easy 7-B) and Hermes doing the same could be neat to calc

That would be Tier 7 depending on size but I'm unsure he actually did shakle the island or if it's just a camera trick
Zeus does disperse a huge section of storm though which is neat (prolly easy 7-B) and Hermes doing the same could be neat to calc
So we still got a chance for a tier 7. Ah my day just got a whole hell lot better

Last edited:
Oh wow. That will definitely help, especially the Hermes tornadoe. Definitely 8-A, wich makes superior gods above this at least. Zeus's feat sounds very promising as well (is it the 7-B stuff you were talking about?)

8180520-7e6c8e6d-52e0-4567-82cb-12a3fbb915e3.jpeg

Ah was going to say that was quick lmao
But yeah looks like solid Tier 8 at very least for the Gods but I'd suggest calculating the Cyclops feat as well. Curious wheren God Heron will stand though but I feel we need to wait for Season 2 before we do that (really hope he gets good feats and we see Herakles too)

Ah was going to say that was quick lmao
But yeah looks like solid Tier 8 at very least for the Gods but I'd suggest calculating the Cyclops feat as well. Curious wheren God Heron will stand though but I feel we need to wait for Season 2 before we do that (really hope he gets good feats and we see Herakles too)
I honestly wants to see more of the gods mainly. Especially Hades. I don't want him to be a villain like in most versions but I want him to be utterly powerful even for gods

The Giant's feat would likely be tier 9 or 8 as well. The (potential)7-B feat for Zeus is what excites me the most to be far cause it would give us a much better tier. Also, what do you think about the Titan stuff I mentioned before? Can it be used for a profile (not saying this will make the gods High 4-C...but I can't hide the little hope I have for it to happen lol)

I honestly wants to see more of the gods mainly. Especially Hades. I don't want him to be a villain like in most versions but I want him to be utterly powerful even for gods
I'm hoping he's an antagonist but I do hope he isn't the primary villain. I'd be down to see him working in the shadows to combat the greater thread in the shadows (Kronos?). Considering how powerful Poseidon and Hera were treated I'd sincerely doubt Hades will be very weak compared to the other Gods. I'd very much hope the figures like Apollo and the other deities get more showings since I feel they don't have much going on in Season 1 (likely a result of the massive cuts from 14 episodes to 10 to 8)
The Giant's feat would likely be tier 9 or 8 as well. The (potential)7-B feat for Zeus is what excites me the most to be far cause it would give us a much better tier. Also, what do you think about the Titan stuff I mentioned before? Can it be used for a profile (not saying this will make the gods High 4-C...but I can't hide the little hope I have for it to happen lol)
Probably, would be nice to calc though tbh. I'd note the storm bust might not be 7-B since we see several strikes before the parted section of the clouds but it'd definitely not be any lower then Tier 8 (which would be consistent in fairness since Zeus isn't overwhelmingly stronger then the other Gods).

We can probably get a higher speed vaule from Hermes since he seems to keep part of his myth responsibilities and collects the souls of all mortals and takes them to Tartarus so will probably need an average for how many people died back in the day and stuff

We can probably get a higher speed vaule from Hermes since he seems to keep part of his myth responsibilities and collects the souls of all mortals and takes them to Tartarus so will probably need an average for how many people died back in the day and stuff
You got a number for how many people died back then cuz everything google's giving me is how long they lived?

So basically:

• Zeus, Hera and I would say Poseidon would get Low 7-B
  • Other gods like Hermes would get High 7-C
  • Most gods are Subsonic (with Zeus and Hera having MH+ attack speed since Zeus can summon lightning bolts from the sky and Hera can react to his attacks)
  • Hermes would get Subsonic+
Ares should probably get something like transonic or something since he could react to him just fine

If I remember correctly, we also see her using her telekinesis to lift the Giants's bodies after the war
Yeah, she did, though idk how that'd be calced given the varying size and shape of the giants. Even if I could do it, which is damn near impossible given how crappy most of the angles of them are plus like I said how weird the giants' bodies are, she mostly just carried a couple at a time and on screen she only carried two.

Back