• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood of Zeus(Netflix original) Discussion Thread

I'm actually perfectly satisfied with this honestly. Even simply Low 7-B sounds good for me (and 7-B via ED is a good bonus). Just can't wait to finally be able to make some new profiles for Greek Gods (like if there wasn't any on this wiki lol).
It's not a bad outing tbh; 8-B mid tiers with Low 7-B God Tiers is surprisingly decent. Like depending on downgrades we could have Zeus fight MCU Thor
And yeah, I hope Season 2 will give us good stuff. If they remember this series exists one day
Apparently it comes back in 2022 so I'm down
Alright since we got the gods sorted out(more or less) what about heron and sephirm?
TBH they're probably Wall. The real issue is God Heron

It's not a bad outing tbh; 8-B mid tiers with Low 7-B God Tiers is surprisingly decent. Like depending on downgrades we could have Zeus fight MCU Thor

Apparently it comes back in 2022 so I'm down

God heron ain't got physical feats but he should have MHS+ with lightning at the very least , maybe we can scale not heron but the lightning itself to zeus?

8-B? Aren't the mid-tiers like Hermes supposed to be High 7-C?
Is he even a god at the end? He just unlocked electrokinesis but nothing indicates he's turned into a full-blown god. And even then he doesn't have physical feats (but definitely Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed)

They either be scaling to 9-B since those are their most consistent showings and all demons should ne 9-B by default,
Or we scale them to baseline high 7-C due to being inferior but still "somewhat" comparable to the lesser gods and titans
Didn’t sephrim survived being pushed by hers? Wouldn’t that warrant something higher?
I don’t vibe with that

8-B? Aren't the mid-tiers like Hermes supposed to be High 7-C?
Twas thinking of the Ares calc
Is he even a god at the end? He just unlocked electrokinesis but nothing indicates he's turned into a full-blown god. And even then he doesn't have physical feats (but definitely Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed)
The implication IIRC is that he's unlocking more of his true potential and he'll take his father's place
God heron ain't got physical feats but he should have MHS+ with lightning at the very least , maybe we can scale not heron but the lightning itself to zeus?
Hence my point; would it just be lightning or physicals?

I know I’m just saying the feat is impressive for his tier regardless of if she was holding back
Let me ask a question: is there any scene where any of the non-god characters survive an serious attack from a god or is there a scene where they do serious damage/kills a titan , because if any of those happened they are gonna downscale from the lesser gods no matter what

Funnily, Hades has already some pretty nice feats. From the Gigantomachy scene, we see shim flying, teleporting in the form of shadows and fighting the Giants

Them we can make a profile for him as well i guess, there is no way tge guy does not scale to zeus and poseidon
Well gonna make a profile for him as well then

For the top tier gods, their speed would be Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed/reaction speed since Hera can react to Zeus's attacks and Poseidon hold Zeus's arm before he throw his lightning bolt

Well gonna make a profile for him as well then
Eh wait for when we have more info tbh
For the top tier gods, their speed would be Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed/reaction speed since Hera can react to Zeus's attacks and Poseidon hold Zeus's arm before he throw his lightning bolt
Hmm calcs might be good for speed tbh; does anyone react to Zeus' lightning close up?

Eh wait for when we have more info tbh

Hmm calcs might be good for speed tbh; does anyone react to Zeus' lightning close up?
I don't think anyone was reacted at close range, but considering that lightning moves at MHS+ even moving some inches in comparacion should still give supersonic or higher results

I don't think anyone was reacted at close range, but considering that lightning moves at MHS+ even moving some inches in comparacion should still give supersonic or higher results
Never mind, I just rewatched the scene and Hera doesn't react to lightning strikes so Zeus would be the only god with MH+ via lightning

I believe we have everything for Poseidon's profile at least now (correct me if I'm wrong though). We should also make a page for the verse as a whole with the calcs for feats

I know this is not about the series but after this is done, is anyone interested in making something for Immortals Fenyx Rising? In case you wouldn't know whta it is, it's a Ubisoft game about Greek Mythology and I think it could offer good feats (like for example in the DLC Lost Gods, Poseidon raised three islands from the bottom of the sea after he and some other gods were banished from Olympus)

I know this is not about the series but after this is done, is anyone interested in making something for Immortals Fenyx Rising? In case you wouldn't know whta it is, it's a Ubisoft game about Greek Mythology and I think it could offer good feats (like for example in the DLC Lost Gods, Poseidon raised three islands from the bottom of the sea after he and some other gods were banished from Olympus)
I wouldn’t mind but I’ve never played the game

Back