• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood of Zeus(Netflix original) Discussion Thread

Okay so things I've learned trying to do this... don't do this... like at all.

Taking 317 deaths a day and dividing that gives us literally a death a death about every 5 minutes which is pretty much more than enough time to travel most of Greece. Even if we assume literally one corner to the opposite corner, it'd only be a speed of 42.6860548397 m/s which is really low end subsonic.

It'd really only be impressive if there were like a metric shit ton of deaths a second

Okay so things I've learned trying to do this... don't do this... like at all.

Taking 317 deaths a day and dividing that gives us literally a death a death about every 5 minutes which is pretty much more than enough time to travel most of Greece. Even if we assume literally one corner to the opposite corner, it'd only be a speed of 42.6860548397 m/s which is really low end subsonic.

It'd really only be impressive if there were like a metric shit ton of deaths a second
When I brought this up I was kinda talking about the entire world, not just Greece

Okay so about 1.9 deaths a second, circumference of Earth is about 40074275 m. Dividing that by 2 to get the longest distance he'd have to travel and then multiplying by 1.9, that'd give us a speed of 38070561.25 m/s (Relativistic)

Honestly I doubt this'd pass considering it's way above everything else in the series and its using the longest possible distance which would be incredibly unlikely

I just realized, either Hermes never has freetime or he just lets souls sit there for a bit before he gets them cuz if not, he'd have to run around the world all the time given how people die literally every second lol
In myth I’m pretty sure his just so fast it doesn’t really matter even though his the god of trade, wealth, luck, fertility, animal husbandry, sleep, language, thieves, travel, roads, doorways, hospitality, merchants, cunning, astrology, astronomy and etc

I just realized, the 1.9x multiplier I used is assuming a person died on one side of the world and goes back cuz another person died where he left from. In reality, he'd have to at most move half the circumference or 20037137.5 m/s (Sub-Relativistic+) since we don't know where they'd be dying. So basically his speed would have to vary from like subsonic to sub-rel+ and rel

Also did a rel ke calc for his rel speed and got City level lol

Okay, just rewatched it and it took him 5 seconds in the actual episode and I know where he would've started from since we have a map of Olympus. He would've started from about the 3rd wall on Olympus to some unknown point. I can calc that

Back