• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach's FTL calculation being an Outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is from this calculation which was accepted:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Renji_intercepting_beam_of_light

My problem for being an outlier is that it was done by a mere mid tier which was intercepted by another mid tier of the verse, Renji, both are fodders to Top Tier of Bleach, let alone the God Tiers.

That level of speed was not showed by the Top Tier and God Tier as showed in Bleach Profile main page.

As you can see, the consistent speed feat for that verse which came back more than twice is Relativistic for God Tier aka Ichigo, Yhwach and Mimihagi feats.

Top Tier get scaled to that as well.

Mid tier from Uryu feats and so one, but a FTL feat coming from a Mid Tier is in my opinion, an open gate for skepticism known as Outlier. If that feat came from an upper Top Tier or a God Tier, it would been fine as anybody who react to that same person get the scaling obviously.

Discuss.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I mean iirc, we already disscued this.
They told me to stop talking about it in that thread and make a specific thread instead for that specific problem and here it is.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Looking at the thread they already explained why it's not in the earlier comments, not sure if you seen them or not.
It is around 500 posts, I didn't see it, can you explain me why it isn't an outlier?

We have several calculations from God Tier being Relativistic, all accepted and legit.

One FTL calc from a mere Mid Tier, accepted and legit.

How it isn't an Outlier is beyond me, all the signs point to it.

Dangai Ichigo said:
>Mid tier
>Post Royal Guard Training Renji

Excuse me but what the shit ?
Lol yeah, he is, he got trashed by the Top Tier from the Captains and this series only have 4 God Tiers,EOS Ichigo, Yhwach, EOS Aizen and of course the Prime Soul King.

Are you saying that Renji can fight Kenny, Adult Hitsugaya, Gremmy, Top Quincies, BanKai Shinsui, and many more Top Tiers?

Renji and Rukia are still upper Mid Tier,hence why they don't even get the 6-B scaling in their profile.

Rukia scales to As Nodt who trashes Post Fullbring Arc Byakuya who trashes his Hueco Mundo self who is pretty much either way scaling to Kenpachi and Yammy who is physically the strongest and has the second hardest Hierro

Renji was training with her the whole time...And he bodied Kensei Kensei and Rose.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Rukia scales to As Nodt who trashes Post Fullbring Arc Byakuya who trashes his Hueco Mundo self who is pretty much either way scaling to Kenpachi and Yammy who is physically the strongest and has the second hardest Hierro
That version of Byakuya seems to not be 6-B.

Regardless, he is still Mid Tier as you have to prove me that he can fight on part with the Top Tier of Bleach, As Nodt is a joke in the Stern Ritter compared to the Top Tier.

Because the revisions are still going...He's not 6-B

Despite the fact that he beat Post Fullbring Arc Byakuya who is above his previous self that is a Top Tier ? At least from the previous arc.

This is coming from someone who doesn't know much about bleach so I don't know how time skip/training/scaling works.

Are those Relativistic feats casual? If it took all they had then you could argue outlier but that's just my thoughts about it.

It is not an outlier, this is post royal training renji, the one who also participated in the last yhwach fight and trained massively.

In the thread of the speed nobody really countered barro light to be not speed light and even Nanao can casually react to it.

No reason to take it as an outlier, and the relativistic feat are all distance based, so lowballed, not to mention are extremely casual from yhwach.

better downgrade every verse that from rel jumped to ftl.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Because the revisions are still going...He's not 6-B
Despite the fact that he beat Post Fullbring Arc Byakuya who is above his previous self that is a Top Tier ? At least from the previous arc.
Like I said, being 6-B doesn't even mean that you are a Top Tier in Bleach.

You read Bleach and you know that there is a gap of stupid level between Renji and the Top Tier Quincy and Shinigami Captains that I quoted above.

I know Bleach pretty well and you will have to demonstrate how in Hell, Renji play in their level.

Beating Mask isn't a good feat to be a Top Tier as that Stern Ritter is in the league of Lilotto, the girls, As Nodt, and the flame guy.

Basically Mid Tier Quincy that Yhwach judged useless, not Top Tier.

> In the thread of the speed nobody really countered barro light to be not speed light and even Nanao can casually react to it.

Err, that bit at least was countered. Nanao didn't react to any of Lille's attacks.

This Renji was no-selling punches from Mask 10x stronger than his normal punches, from a form multiple powerups stronger that when he stomped 2 Captains, just for Renji to one-shot Mask after even more powerups and Vollstandich.

Post-RG Renji is anything but a Mid Tier.

Tyri456 said:
It is not an outlier, this is post royal training renji, the one who also participated in the last yhwach fight and trained massively.
In the thread of the speed nobody really countered barro light to be not speed light and even Nanao can casually react to it.

No reason to take it as an outlier, and the relativistic feat are all distance based, so lowballed, not to mention are extremely casual from yhwach.

better downgrade every verse that from rel jumped to ftl.
You are reaching, Renji became stronger indeed but he isn't as I said close to the Top Tier of the entire verse, let alone of the God Tier which are 4 people alone.

He became stronger to fight on part with the Mid Tier level Stern Ritter as I quoted above, same Stern Ritter judged useless by Yhwach for the sake of his Top Tier Stern Ritters one.

Ovy7 said:
This Renji was no-selling punches from Mask 10x stronger than his normal punches, from a form multiple powerups stronger that when he stomped 2 Captains, just for Renji to one-shot Mask after even more powerups and Vollstandich.
Post-RG Renji is anything but a Mid Tier.
Those Captains aren't the Top Tier one lol, not even close.

The Captains which are the Top Tiers on the Shinigami side at EOS: Kenny, EOS Byakuya bankai, Adult Hitsugaya, Bankai Shunsui, Bankai Urahara, Bankai Yamamoto, Mayuri with preparations and Ichibei

The Stern Ritters which are the Top Tiers on the Quincies side at EOS: Jugram, the other 4 Royals Guards, EOS Uryu and Gremmy

All the rest are Mid Tiers as they get destroyed by those characters above.

God Tiers are well known already, only 4 Individuals

Renji has no place there among the Top Tier above, same for Rukia.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't think you actually understand how outliers work.
Explain then, when you only have one instance from a Mid Tier as a feat for your case and several others feats from far stronger characters which are lower than the Mid Tier feat.

Lol others having rel feats doesn't mean that's their cap. What are you even saying? Pretty much every feat there is casual.

You keep talking about mid tier and etc based off a personal list you had in mind as if it's somehow relevant. Renji is one of the most powerful in verse.

Kenpachi scales higher than Renji thanks to the novel and Gerard, Toshiro and etc have feats of combating Gerard in his evolved stage.

"My problem for being an outlier is that it was done by a mere mid tier which was intercepted by another mid tier "

........Is this your reasoning?....

Beside the fact that you don't think Renji isn't fast because he isn't a top tier, do you have some counter feats? I already explained how an injured shunsui dodged light based attacks, when the dude was almost in point of dying, the only time barro hit him was because he imobilazed him, and shunsui isn't remotely comparable to god tier, let alone a shunsui in point of dying.

the fact that the verse has already light based stuffs just support feats like that, your only argument is "renji is weak!!! He can't be that fast!!"

Yea this is basically "well i consider him a low/mid tier therefore he should not be like this" unless you have counter arguments of why the feat is not usable (we dont count "i dont believe he should be this fast" as a counter argument) the calc will still be used

Lol others having rel feats doesn't mean that's their cap. What are you even saying? Pretty much every feat there is casual.
You keep talking about mid tier and etc based off a personal list you had in mind as if it's somehow relevant. Renji is one of the most powerful in verse.

Kenpachi scales higher than Renji thanks to the novel and Gerard, Toshiro and etc have feats of combating Gerard in his evolved stage.
You can't prove that it was casual or not dude.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
"My problem for being an outlier is that it was done by a mere mid tier which was intercepted by another mid tier "
........Is this your reasoning?....
Yes and the rest above as well with the multiple calc speed from God Tier being always the same tier.

Tyri456 said:
Beside the fact that you don't think Renji isn't fast because he isn't a top tier, do you have some counter feats? I already explained how an injured shunsui dodged light based attacks, when the dude was almost in point of dying, the only time barro hit him was because he imobilazed him, and shunsui isn't remotely comparable to god tier, let alone a shunsui in point of dying.
the fact that the verse has already light based stuffs just support feats like that, your only argument is "renji is weak!!! He can't be that fast!!"
He shouldn't be as fast or close in stats to the people I stated yeah.

You are welcome to prove me wrong, maybe he has feat in the novel that I ignores since I didn't read it, but from the manga? Nope.

But was it stated to be light speed? Being light based could mean energy based attack as well, unless they state the speed of the attack clearly of course.

> can't prove they're casual

What...?

1. Ichigo's rel feat is just him ******* around with the girls who were fodder to him.

2. Yhwach is just a finger beam.

3. Lil dodging Auswhalen was casual, she even saved her friend.

4. Mimihagi is the only arguable one here to not be casual due to circumstances.

Even Renji's feat is extremely casual lol.

What...?

1. Ichigo's rel feat is just him ******* around with the girls who were fodder to him.

4. Mimihagi is the only arguable one here to not be casual due to circumstances.

would this thread even have any meaning? his whole argument is basically "I consider renji mid tier therfore he should not be this fast" there is no real counter argument being made

What...?

1) I agree, still Relativistic plus if he is serious.

2) Doesn't mean that it was casual as he literally absorbed Mimihagi.

3) Doesn't seem to be casual to me judging by how desesperate she looks.

4) Agree.

Agree but still one instance from him and Top Tier has zero instance close to FTL by themselves, let alone God Tiers.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Dooyo
Can you prove they used a lot of effort for those feats?.
I did, some, I agree that it was casual, others no, either way the results come back at Relativistic most of the time, coincidence?

Even for argument sake, let's say that they were casual, so what? That just mean that when they are serious, they are unquantifiable Relativilistic +

That doesn't make them magically FTL or up lol

Once again what your personal tier limiting is doesn't matter. Dozens of characters scaling from weaker ones with better feats.

1. You just pulled Rel+ out of thin air here so it's irrelevant as it has no basis.

2. Extending out your finger downward is casual. He was literally releasing excess power.

3.Context here, Desperate =/= Mot Casual. Her King just betrayed her and stated that they're all livestock lmao.

> One instance

You don't seem to understand how feats and etc are weighted here. It doesn't matter if it's one feat. This is Renji's only speed feat post royal guard training, which is all that matters here. Thus you have no real argument here or counter evidence to suggest his feat is an outlier.

Dooyo said:
Tyri456 said:
You are welcome to prove me wrong, maybe he has feat in the novel that I ignores since I didn't read it, but from the manga? Nope.

But was it stated to be light speed? Being light based could mean energy based attack as well, unless they state the speed of the attack clearly of course.
Completely a weak argument, according to your logic a feat from a mid tier is always an outlier if top tier doesn't displayed feat when Scaling in 90% of the cases in fiction is from weaker characters, you completely miss the point of my post in which I explain that beside you yelling at "renji is weak!!" you don't really have anything that support your point, renji is definitely faster than a shunsui in point of dying since shunsui doesn't scale to god tier and was almost dead, And both involve light based stuff. The feat of renji is barely FTL. And his coherent with the stuffs that happens to shunsui.

They are light speed because for 3 chapters barro light is called light, the character is based on light itself, he use light to eliminate shadow of the ground, so his light attacks have light properties and the attack also reflect on Zanpakuto.

and I'm not even talking about barro being speed light itself, but his attacks which really have no counter arguments, so yes, they are speed light, and shunsui in point of dying dodged them.

so why a renji that is the only one that trained with ichigo with squad zero, is so irrealistic to be that fast when shunsui isn't remotely comparable to ichigo?

please elaborate some counter arguments based on feat and not based on "renji is weak!!! He can't be that fast!!!"

I swear, the term outlier on this wiki applies only to HST, can people Idk, go and do this to the verses that really deserve it?!

Tyri456 said:
Dooyo said:
Tyri456 said:

Completely a weak argument, according to your logic a feat from a mid tier is always an outlier if top tier doesn't displayed feat when Scaling in 90% of the cases in fiction is from weaker characters, you completely miss the point of my post in which I explain that beside you yelling at "renji is weak!!" you don't really have anything that support your point, renji is definitely faster than a shunsui in point of dying since shunsui doesn't scale to god tier and was almost dead, And both involve light based stuff. The feat of renji is barely FTL. And his coherent with the stuffs that happens to shunsui.
They are light speed because for 3 chapters barro light is called light, the character is based on light itself, he use light to eliminate shadow of the ground, so his light attacks have light properties and the attack also reflect on Zanpakuto.

and I'm not even talking about barro being speed light itself, but his attacks which really have no counter arguments, so yes, they are speed light, and shunsui in point of dying dodged them.

so why a renji that is the only one that trained with ichigo with squad zero, is so irrealistic to be that fast when shunsui isn't remotely comparable to ichigo?

please elaborate some counter arguments based on feat and not based on "renji is weak!!! He can't be that fast!!!"
False equivalence, you assume that Lille's light attack has the same speed of a true light, prove it.

It could be a light created by his energy or ability, doesn't necesserary mean that it is light speed unless clearly stated on the manga to be light speed instead of just light.

Renji is really weak compared to the Top Tier, you deny that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back