• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach's FTL calculation being an Outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this shouldn't be done during the fprum move, its all going to go away.

Slacjow said:
I swear, the term outlier on this wiki applies only to HST, can people Idk, go and do this to the verses that really deserve it?!
You mean HST beside Bleach? Naruto has several legit FTL feats from the Databooks of the author himself and somehow isn't accepted that early of the story.

Black Clover was accepted at FTL literally early of the story.

Wokistan said:
Something like this shouldn't be done during the fprum move, its all going to go away.
What? The forum will move? Can you elaborate for me please, thanks in advance.

Then go change wiki requirements for light speed.

the burden of proofs is your since the light has shown several light properties, then you have to prove that light isn't light speed.

Since you talk about naruto having several FTL feats, delta light beam have also anti feat like exploding, yet that are still accepted at light speed.

I will wait until light speed requirements are changed.

Tyri456 said:
Then go change wiki requirements for light speed.
the burden of proofs is your since the light has shown several light properties, then you have to prove that light isn't light speed.

Since you talk about naruto having several FTL feats, delta light beam have also anti feat like exploding, yet that are still accepted at light speed.

I will wait until light speed requirements are changed.
By several feats, I was refering to the official databook which is as legit as the manga from the author itself.

The burden of proof is on you on the contrary, it wasn't stated to be light speed, which makes things clearer without any doubt as the author's intent is clear.

Otherwise Fairy Tail is FTL, Sting is literally Dragon Slayers of light and stated that is attack is light.

NNT is FTL from the Goddesses as they were stated to produce light, why Quincies get your special treatment by just stating to be light?

That is why statement like the attack being light speed is a must, otherwise I am fine, get it fly but NNT and FT and Naruto are next in the line.

More than anything, I hate double standards

Dooyo said:
NNT is FTL from the Goddesses as they were stated to produce light, why Quincies get your special treatment by just stating to be light?
1. they are not FTL as they have not shown any of those and no calling something light does not make it light speed

I also find it interesting how op pretty much ignored the scaling and multipliers.

Ichigo is already Rel since the Arrancar arc as you can see in his profile pre-tine skip. Thus invalidating any notions of outlier further lol.

Even the Espada are rel as well.

What part of showing light properties you can't understand.

you literally ignored what I wrote, calling it light speed is not a proofs, as well as calling it light,it is just the first step, you have to look at the properties of that light show, having few properties grant you that speed, unless you can't prove otherwise, it is not like you can measure how fast is an attack when it is drawn, All the examples you made have practically zero light properties feats, that is the difference, read carefully what I wrote before answering.

Calling Renji a Mid Tier is already enough for me to not take what you're saying seriously, complaining about double standards is just icing on the cake. This Renji would one shot any Mid Tier. Lastly, since this is Renji's sole speed feat post royal guard training, it can't possibly be considered an outlier.

Would it be a good idea to close this thread?

I agree, I don't think the op really raises any good points to be considered. He also neglects the fact characters are already scaling to rel like 300 chapters prior.

This completely shattering his outlier argument.

Antvasima said:
Would it be a good idea to close this thread?
If this thread won't be saved then yes it's probably just worth closing, I'm also 99% sure we talked about this in one of the threads either pertaining to the Bleach CRT or the feat itself, but there's been like 6 threads discussing it so I can't remember entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back