• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not impressive and even if it is an irregular galaxy then I see no point in arguing 3-C or likely much higher.

4-A seems fine then in general.

Sekkonds. said:
So we finally reached a conclusion..BTW when will SK profile be made?
When the thread is completely done, if we're concluded on 4-A for the Prime Soul King, we must now discuss the Weakened Soul King that Yhwach, Ichigo, Aizen and Mimihagi scale from.

So who's going to make the calc about the three planets? Cause I don't think we can continue until that calc is made.

If we're done with the Prime Soul King, we should now discuss what the Weakened Soul King should be rated.

I organized in the OP the Weakened Soul King's feat:

What is a Weakened Soul King's Power?
Well, he scales to whatever the AP is needed to keep 3 world's colliding into each other and the energy to be able to move 3 worlds around.

Even though the Soul King was in it's decrepit and weakened state, it still had the power to hold the world's apart as after the Soul King was accidentally killed by Ichigo, the world's immediately began to merge back into one, the original world.

The reverse is also true.

The Soul King could also just merge the worlds together as well.

So we should discuss what the rating of this is or if it needs to be calc'd.

We are almost at 450 comments, Weakened Soul King ought to be put into a new CRT with the link to this one in the OP of it and we carry on there. It would be fruitless to have the conversation cut off in 50 comments, imho.

I personally think that the first post makes sense, and that "At least 4-A, possibly higher" seems like a good compromise solution to the following discussion about the prime original Soul King.

Prime Yhwach would likely be 5-B or 5-A, depending on what 2 x 3 Earth-sized planets would yield.

@MachTwo Obviously that's a close up image. If it was farther out like the image I showed with the galaxy cluster you wouldn't be able to see the stars inside.

Antvasima said:
I personally think that the first post makes sense, and that "At least 4-A, possibly higher" seems like a good compromise solution to the following discussion.
Actually just solid 4-A was agreed on.

'possibly higher' isn't terribly bad either. It's a good step down from 'likely' higher and leaves open the debate in a future CRT for the entire galaxy/star cluster debacle to get further cleared up if even necessary.

Since we don't have a calc for now

Mimihagi, Yhwach w/ Almighty and weakened Soul King would be at least 3x baseline 5-B.

Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach would be at least 6x baseline 5-B.

Soul King Absorbed Yhwach would be at least 9x baseline 5-B.

Post-Power Absorption Yhwach would be at least 18x baseline 5-B.

No clue where Ichigo would be in the current 5-B scaling since Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo only scales to casual Soul King Yhwach who was underestimating him at the time. And True Bankai Ichigo one shots Soul King Yhwach with Merged Hollow True Bankai being far above that.

It seems like there was some further development in the discussion that I did not see, due to not refreshing the page. Just 4-A could work as well, if that is deemed more logical.

I don't what is happening right now everyone has agreed on 4A to the size of ss and human world is the same size then why someone say it just to planet and the just earth part that is coming out of nowhere someone should just calculate

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
If we're done with the Prime Soul King, we should now discuss what the Weakened Soul King should be rated.
I organized in the OP the Weakened Soul King's feat:

What is a Weakened Soul King's Power?
Well, he scales to whatever the AP is needed to keep 3 world's colliding into each other and the energy to be able to move 3 worlds around.

Even though the Soul King was in it's decrepit and weakened state, it still had the power to hold the world's apart as after the Soul King was accidentally killed by Ichigo, the world's immediately began to merge back into one, the original world.

The reverse is also true.

The Soul King could also just merge the worlds together as well.

So we should discuss what the rating of this is or if it needs to be calc'd.
Does anyone have idea what the rating for this would be?

How do we know the ability to hold 3 worlds apart or fuse them together even scales to AP here? Isn't that arbitrary?

If what I read is correct, this is Achieved with The Almighty, which is hax. There is no way to actually scale it, thus 5-B is not correct.

I personally think Yhwach should scale to prime soul king, the only thing needed for those feats is the Almighty which Yhwach has including absorbing his fathers version as well which buffed his own.

TheFinalOrder said:
How do we know the ability to hold 3 worlds apart or fuse them together even scales to AP here? Isn't that arbitrary?
If what I read is correct, this is Achieved with The Almighty, which is hax. There is no way to actually scale it, thus 5-B is not correct.
Hax that has a demonstrable AP effect is calcable. We literally just had an entire thread on how creating a solar system with The Almighty makes Prime SK 4-A so I'm a bit confused on the objection here.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I personally think Yhwach should scale to prime soul king, the only thing needed for those feats is the Almighty which Yhwach has including absorbing his fathers version as well which buffed his own.
I disagree because it was said the the Tsunayashiro family head helped cripple the Prime Soul King's power after the Soul King was sealed.

So the Soul King that Yhwach absorbed is not equal to the Prime Soul King.

Yes, the Prime Soul King used the Almighty to perform the feat, but the Weakened Soul King has lesser Reiryoku/Reiatsu and power due to losing his limbs and organs which are all powerful beings in their own right.

I disagree because it was said the the Tsunayashiro family head helped cripple the Prime Soul King's power after the Soul King was sealed.
So the Soul King that Yhwach absorbed is not equal to the Prime Soul King.

Yes, the Prime Soul King used the Almighty to perform the feat, but the Weakened Soul King has lesser Reiryoku/Reiatsu and power due to losing his limbs and organs which are all powerful beings in their own right.
Is it me or is Yhwach the Bleach version of a Juubi Jinchuriki due to the SK situation? Lol. Sorry, just ssy a comparison.

The same question where the planet part is coming from if I remember correctly even in the movie they said ss and human world you are contradicting the whole purpose of the this thread so this Calc is wrong

Xulrev said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Hax that has a demonstrable AP effect is calcable. We literally just had an entire thread on how creating a solar system with The Almighty makes Prime SK 4-A so I'm a bit confused on the objection here.
Yhwach =/= Prime SK from what I can gather being discussed. So he would not scale to the PSK anyways.

My objection is simply, how does holding 3 planets apart or fusing them together via Hax translate to AP.

@IMade

Wouldn't that cause scaling issues if we assume each part was a vast amount of power? It wouldd be much easier to think The Almighty held majority of the power which would still put Yhwach in tier 4 imo.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yup. Just like in the original calcs.
Someone should calc the blanks making the planets move closer together
Actually click the links I send you, dude.

Sklaverei calced both the blanks moving the planets together and Senna pushing the planets apart.

The blanks moving the planet together was Low 5-B; however, the Weakened Soul King is above this because the blanks were doing so in a timeframe greater than an hour while the planets were going to crash quickly when the Soul King was removed as the lynchpin. Also, the blanks is only Soul Society and the World of the Living, it does not factor Hueco Mundo.

Senna's 5-A calc is actually comparable to the Weakened Soul King, Senna pushes only Soul Society and the World of the Living apart in a short timeframe (5 seconds in the movie). The Weakened Soul King would be shorter than that since Mimihagi stopped Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and the World of the Living from merging instantly upon becoming Soul King.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think the feat is just 5-B, IMade. Also worth recalcing that movie feats
Sklaveri made a recalc of the movie feats and got 5-A for Senna moving the planets away from each other.
If moving the planets away is in any shape comparable to the SK's method of moving the planets then it should be comparable in AP.
But it's done via The Almighty, so it's not comparable off bat. Btw, i'd like to note that the the "Pushing and pulling" of the worlds do not demonstrate anything remotely to what would occur on the planets in such conditions, thus I don't think it's actually calcable.

TheFinalOrder said:
But it's done via The Almighty, so it's not comparable off bat. Btw, i'd like to note that the the "Pushing and pulling" of the worlds do not demonstrate anything remotely to what would occur on the planets in such conditions, thus I don't think it's actually calcable.
There are never-ending earthquakes on all 3 worlds with caverns opening up in the grounds as this occurs.

Just a friendly heads up as i been observing this, But this thread is fast approaching the Fandom TOS of 500 Comments a thread. Its only < 20 comments away from needing a 2nd thread.

@IMade
Wouldn't that cause scaling issues if we assume each part was a vast amount of power? It wouldd be much easier to think The Almighty held majority of the power which would still put Yhwach in tier 4 imo.
Can't agree when it's said the Prime Soul King's power is crippled after losing all 4 limbs and his organs.

We don't know the power of his legs or his organs besides his heart.

They could be 4-B or 4-C for all we know.

TheFinalOrder said:
There are never-ending earthquakes on all 3 worlds with caverns opening up in the grounds as this occurs.
Which are not really signs of planets being pushed or pulled.

Edit: Rather I should say that's not really enough evidence to support the underlying notion

TheFinalOrder said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Which are not really signs of planets being pushed or pulled.
Dangai exist to separate Real world and SS, Yhwach going is merged all three worlds into one. Hence logically he need to physically pull those worlds closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back