• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World" (CONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MetalGearRaiden said:
is there any proof that only the PLANETS are merging with each other when SK dies?

what if the suns and the moons move as well?

and before anyone comes up with the "we don't see suns moving" point : we don't see planets moving either,yet we assume that they move towards each other once lynchpin is gone
That what a have been asking but no reply

Why would there be more Blanks than souls in the soul cycle?

That literally makes no sense, that would upset the balance of souls and the R&D squad would be killing souls or sending them back to the World of the Living constantly.

Plus, Blanks are souls that get lost on the Soul Cycle, why would there be more lost souls than damn souls in general. That would ruin the balance of souls in general. and go against the point.

That and the fact that Senna only had control of the Blanks that made up her Kyogoku and there are several Kyogoku as shown by Yoruichi in the manga.

MetalGearRaiden said:
is there any proof that only the PLANETS are merging with each other when SK dies?

and before anyone comes up with the "we don't see suns moving" point : we don't see planets moving either,yet we assume that they move towards each other once lynchpin is gone
This is an interesting point. In the beginning of all, the Hollows were causing Chaos naturally. There were no Worlds at this time, yet they were shaking the natural selection of creation and the world was collapsing. It has already been quoted more than once that maintained balance goes beyond the Worlds, I believe this reinforces this idea.

The mysterious man said:
MetalGearRaiden said:

That what a have been asking but no reply
Simple:

The sun, stars and moons were made additionally along the 3 worlds. However, it is the 3 worlds that were made solely from the original world. Those three worlds are what merge back via collision and the Soul King has to hold back in place. the stars, sun and moon had nothing to do with the creation of the 3 worlds nor the original world. They were a side creation along with the dimensions that Soul Society and Hueco Mundo were put in.

@IMade

Well, The Dangai is a place where spaces are separated, having its own space. The worlds stay away from each other because it serves as the axis that keeps them apart. If he divided a space large enough to fit a Solar System (Present in the Living World), would not that be enough to classify the feat as something casual?

The Dangai does not keep them separated, the Dangai's purpose is to connect them together, they're already separated by the Soul Society being in a different dimension.

You're bringing up things discussed and posted in the previous thread for the Prime Soul King.

MetalGearRaiden said:

It's possible but for the sake of low-ends and getting safe results, only the planets are used.

Sorry, I thought it was the continuation of the other topic

Well, going back to the main subject, you can force a level higher than 5-A for the characters that can climb with Soul King weakened. Like it or not, Yhwach absorbed his whole-body body, plus Gerard and another arm.

I can find some calculations of other deeds as well. Aizen's Kurohitsugi had good and quantifiable effects. You may not have to, but this is thread for another topic.

Yhwach did not absorb the Soul King's whole body.

Please, read the actual OP. I literally explained the difference between Prime and Weakened Soul King.

You can't scale Yhwach to the Prime.

I know the difference, my point is that he absorbed 3 parts of Soul King. Among them, his body layer, which even without organs, was still power enough to keep the worlds apart.

Mimihagi alone was powerful enough for this, I just think I should create a kind of multiplier.

2 Parts keeps a 5-A done, he absorbed the two plus 2 stern Ritter's powerful, in addition to Ichigo himself who would be a potential replacement.

I think 5-A very little, the problem is that there is no number to be measured beyond the deeds.

M11UTD said:
"KazuiK :

Yhwach refers to Ichigo as Soul King, that he would have to kill him not to have the same fate as the Soul King and Ichigo was in his Shikai, so Ichigo Shikai should be compared to a weakened Soul King or less."

I agree with this, Ichigo was a war potential because of his "latent ability". Yhwach didn't know about his new hollow form nor his bankai until he activated it, so he was obviously referring to Shikai Ichigo.
In addition, the novels also speak this and they do not make any reference to Bankai or Hollow form, to say that he is referring only to his Hollow form or Bankai is just supposition.

Another point is that his Hollow and Bankai form does not grant a permanent raise of Reiatsu, so it is inconsistent to say that only his Hollow or Bankai form could scale to Yhwach does not make the slightest sense.

Yhwach himself says he would kill Ichigo so he did not have the same fate as the Soul King and that was before he used his Hollow form.

So yes, Ichigo Shikai should be cast but not for Soul King Yhwach but rather for his previous key.

If ichigo was a option for being soul king wouldn't he be strong as the soul kings weakened state?

>In addition, the novels also speak this and they do not make any reference to Bankai or Hollow form, to say that he is referring only to his Hollow form or Bankai is just supposition.

This is fallacious reasonings to try to scale Ichigo's lower keys to higher levels.

It didn't say specify which version of Ichigo, it was talking about Ichigo in general.

So stop highballing it now.

We're not going to wank this.

>Another point is that his Hollow and Bankai form does not grant a permanent raise of Reiatsu, so it is inconsistent to say that only his Hollow or Bankai form could scale to Yhwach does not make the slightest sense.

It does grant a permanent increase in Reiatsu if he stays in it and he can stay in it for as long as he likes. You're misinformed and still reaching to wank True Shikai Ichigo.

>Yhwach himself says he would kill Ichigo so he did not have the same fate as the Soul King and that was before he used his Hollow form.

This means nothing.

>So yes, Ichigo Shikai should be cast but not for Soul King Yhwach but rather for his previous key.

True Shikai Ichigo is not going to scale and you can stop derailing with these attempts to scale him.

Almighty Yhwach foddered True Shikai Ichigo with simple TK, a literal wave of Yhwach's hand.

Spinoirr said:
If ichigo was a option for being soul king wouldn't he be strong as the soul kings weakened state?
This really doesn't mean much tbh. Ginjo and Hikone are also Soul King candidates.

Edit: But it might be different with Ichigo since Ichibe trained him to be the next SK.

Soul King candidates don't mean you are as strong as the Soul King.

As we've learned from the manga and the novel you need to meet a few standards to be the Soul King:

1) A multi-race being or directly related to the Soul King since the Soul King is the progenitor of all races you need to reach that similarity.

2) Have the Reiryoku/Power to be comparable.

Hikone and Ginjo were "potential" Soul King candidates due to being multi-race. They needed more Reiryoku to actually be the Soul King, which was the whole reason Tokinada was making Hikone stronger and stronger, to reach that point.

@Imade

You are very cheated @Imade, I am not pushing anything, I am not even in favor of this update, although I have argued in favor. I just do not like inconsistency and that's what's happening here, I'm not masturbating anything, do not accuse me of something I did not do, Bankai gives a raise of 5 to 10x, it makes no sense Ichigo to skip one Tier to another with just one Hollow or Bankai impulse, this is the inconsistency .. You understood me very badly.

Yes it does matter, because these are Yhwach's words to a True Shikai Ichigo. Ichigo has no resistance to TK.

There is nothing fallacious in what I said, they have not even seen the Hollow or Bankai form of Ichigo, you claim this is Headcanon.

Don't know why you keep bringing up bankai multiplier when it's not even accepted. Even if it is it will only be for his speed which is what his bankai boosts.

I know it is not accepted, but leaving it that way is inconsistent with the verse, in addition, Ichigo casual tankou attacks from a casual Yhwach.

That multiplier is trash..it's inconsistent with every thing

Byakuya shikai has 1000 petals..when he uses bankai,They become 100 million petals

What?5 to 10

We don't even know how does it work unless we use some headcanon

It's not accepted,then you shouldn't bring it here

I'm also against this huge gap between Shikai and Bankai. But this thread is already heated enough so I won't argue about it now, if it gets brought up in another thread maybe.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I believe we already figured who scale and what the ratings are going to be, so what is currently being discussed? I'm kinda lost.
Whether True Shikai Ichigo scale or not, although my arguments are practically being ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back