• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Yhwach 2-A Almighty Range Revision Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my last post didn't get my point across then I'm not really sure what else I can say to be honest, Arc made the original thread and is much more knowledgeable about the raw scans regarding this topic than I am so he'd be better at arguing for it and proving it if he wants to.

I'm unfollowing this thread now 😭

If my last post didn't get my point across then I'm not really sure what else I can say to be honest
It's not that I do not understand your point, I just have reasons for not agreeing with it. I mean, a few of your points really didn't make sense and I did a fairly good job explaining that, so while it's fine if you do not want to continue a discussion, I don't appreciate this gesture of exasperation, like I haven't been reasonable or something.

Arc made the original thread and is much more knowledgeable about the raw scans regarding this topic than I am so he'd be better at arguing for it and proving it if he wants to.
Thats a separate issue. The subject of whether or not Bleach has infinite concurrent timelines and whether or not Almighty allows Yhwach to affect things at a great great distance aren't the same thing.

Just a quick question, the discussion rn is whether Yhwach can see/affect only the surrounding things to him or basically affecting everything right?

Seeing the various possible futures of your own life isn't multiversal range even for precognition, but regardless, the "affect" aspect of the discussion is about his range stat, not precog.

Seeing the various possible futures of your own life isn't multiversal range even for precognition, but regardless, the "affect" aspect of the discussion is about his range stat, not precog.
He has Rating for Precognition. Not for affecting. I don't know why you are asking for affecting anything. It's not AP. It's range for Precognition.

Precognition and Fate Manipulation (4D - Multiversal+

No, he can see the futures of others all the way in the WotL from SS, when the Almighty is explained with Soul King, it’s mentioned how Soul King has been watching the future of the world. Yhwach absorbs that SK and his Almighty is the same.
my point again isn't soul king also related to the events and future's he sees, isn't that the whole mechanic of the ability according to yhwach , when he says cause he was never there.

A great case is about his return in the final bonus chapter, where in his death he affected a future that he no longer existed. "I'll show up at your happiest moment ichigo", weren't those words anyway

Jugram with the Almighty saw Yhwach’s future, despite not being involved with Yhwach’s future since he dies before the Yhwach fight concludes.

no, he’s a nugget in another dimension
ok lemme put it like this when I say related I mean involving him , even if he is in another dimension. so basically if it doesn't involve or affect him he can't see it.

Scans would be helpful, as the scans I have posted contradict much of your claims, but if his ability to manipulate the events of the future is limited to the sphere of influence he is already normally capable of affecting, then his range stat needs to be reduced and so does his fate manipulation.

Scans would be helpful, but if his ability to manipulate the events of the future is limited to the sphere of influence he is already normally capable of affecting, then his range stat needs to be reduced and so does his fate manipulation.
I’ll get y’all the raws and shit, it’s just gonna take me a while, so if y’all don’t mind being patient for a ~week, I can do that

The development of the WotL and SS and HM doesn’t involve Reio. Outside the fact that whoever is the Soul King maintains the balance of the entire universe.
ok hmm i think am not explaining myself properly is why, so basically I mean no matter what event as long as it still leads to yhwach or sk , which would involve him or affect him, he would be able to see it.

ok hmm i think am not explaining myself properly is why, so basically I mean no matter what event as long as it still leads to yhwach or sk , which would involve him or affect him, he would be able to see it.
Yhwach also has SK almighty. Which was also stated to capable of seeing the future. I don't see why SK almighty would only see Yhwach future.

It doesn't need to be the raws, unless it is a case where you believe the official English translation gets a crucial detail wrong.
Imo the rating is contingent on the raws, at least it was when I made the original thread.

Yeah no, that’s never implied, shown, nor stated to be the case

That has nothing to do with the Almighty. All that is is Yhwach talking smack to Ichigo, he’s literally saying “you only won because you never fought me” aka “you can’t beat me”
It does though, it's literally the tail end of him explaining the Almighty.

That has nothing to do with the Almighty. All that is is Yhwach talking smack to Ichigo, he’s literally saying “you only won because you never fought me” aka “you can’t beat me”
yea but then he explains the ability saying just like ichigo can change his own path , Yhwach can affect anything involving or affecting him that he sees.

Last edited:
alot of things contradicts it maybe is why things like uryu's arrow not being noticed by him or yhwach saying he can only see what involves or affects him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back