• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Yhwach 2-A Almighty Range Revision Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manipulating what you see does not limit what you can see, it limits what you can manipulate, so let's not go around and claim that "if can can't manipulate y he can't see y", because that line of logic has no basis at all.
Again, this is against what I read, if he sees it, he said he can manipulate it.

Also deceived said this timelines are separate and there infinite timelines in bleach in truly then that changes everything

Just for total clarifies sake, I’m gonna outline the main points of contention and stances that need to be proven, hopefully for better understanding.

I think this visual right here will help to better understand things:

Basically there are two primary concerns for Yhwach’s almighty in regards to this image:

One is to demonstrate whether or not Yhwach can actually see and affect the alternating branches at any point in their timeline. (I.E. if Yhwach’s fate manipulation works in the way the red line shows, it would not qualify for 2-A as he’s only affecting infinite variations of a singular action in front of him, not the actions of anything across the timeline as a whole.)

The second is that these alternating branches of the future needs to be “fully realized” or “actual” timelines in order for this to qualify for 2-A, and not just exist as “possible timelines” in the realm of chance or things that “could happen.”

Hope that visual image and short explanation clarifies some things in regards to this topic.

Already explained. Aizen has Hogyoku SK body parts. It's not unnatural to Yhwach not seeing Aizen in SS. We know SK has resistance to Precognition. Check his profile. We not gonna talk about Yhwach being under ks even before attaining SK Almighty

That was Aizen showing vision to Yhwach. Also the fight was literally going back and forth like it wasn't like Yhwach was seeing things he was supposed to see.

Also Precognition has nothing to do with his affecting range. Even if we go by your logic and say Yhwach can affect things only which are infront of him then it still doesn't change the fact he can still see the future on infinite different timelines.

Additionally Tsukishima created a new past which made a new future to happen hence Orihime can fix Ichigo Zanpackto. Which also shows futures/Timelines are disconnected from one another. Yhwach was able to see the future which came later onwards by Tsukishima making up the new past.
Yhwach was able to see everything that happened when Ichigo revived Ichibei and he was not present there. :/

I'm just gonna tackle this once I finish revising Bleach stats, so y'all don't have to wait for me, maybe I'll come back to this by the end of the year if I disagree with the thread's conclusions.

Well it has been almost a week and deceived has not drop his posts, let us wait till Wednesday then the changes can be applied if he drops no reply

Nothing gets removed but they both get downgraded that is the premise of the thread
From Daegonx argument he was talking about Almighty affect range not the precognition range. Precognition range still stays. Unless you show me where is the reason for that removal was accepted.

Nothing gets removed but they both get downgraded that is the premise of the thread
Pretty sure only fate manipulation is being downgraded.

Fairly certain @Deagonx made it pretty clear they’re not going after the precognition’s range.

Anyways, so far the tally looks like this-

Almighty downgrade:
Agree- @Deagonx @PrinceofPein @Duedate8898 (Duedate hasn’t given an official stance in this thread however from the earlier thread I recall them agreeing with the downgrade, the vote can be changed if any of their opinions have.)

Disagree: @Deceived3596 @Arc7Kuroi @Fixxed @Purgy @KingNanaya @EldemadeDityjon

Let me know if there’s anyone I missed or if other people would like to comment their stances and so on.

I wanna also clarify that if the almighty’s fate hax is downgraded, we gotta specify to what degree it’s being downgraded to.

So like @Deagonx proposed that Yhwach’s fate hax only works with things that are like generally around Yhwach’s actual vicinity instead of him being able to fate hax anything going on in the multiverse. So we also just need to clarify to what degree Yhwach’s fate manipulation is at if the downgrade does go through.

From Daegonx argument he was talking about Almighty affect range not the precognition range. Precognition range still stays. Unless you show me where is the reason for that removal was accepted.
Again read the thread, Deagon was arguing something different from what the Op was about, the entire OP was about Multiversal and Deagon went further that Yhwach cannot see futures he is not in, which is not something I care about, it is not a 2-A range that is all I care about
Unless yhwach can see infinite timelines in his precog, it goes
retty sure only fate manipulation is being downgraded.
pretty sure it is both, read the previous thread that was brought here and also read the OP, what the thread is about is Almighty range in general, which extends to precog and fate manip

Alright…instead of going back and forth on what we think Deagon’s position is, I’m just gonna wait until he gets the chance to clarify what his position is himself whenever he gets the chance.

Either way, we still need to clarify what level these abilities are being downgraded to.

Deagon agrees with the premise of the thread
There is no level it is downgraded to, the only reason it was index is because we index things abilities that are tier 2 (4D), now it just becomes
Fate manip (through the almighty), precog manip (through the almighty)
The resistance also the same thing
and the range via almighty gets removed

Deagon agrees with the premise of the thread
There is no level it is downgraded to, the only reason it was index is because we index things abilities that are tier 2 (4D), now it just becomes
Fate manip (through the almighty), precog manip (through the almighty)
The resistance also the same thing
and the range via almighty gets removed
the almighty does have range as he is able to see into other separate dimensions

So, if this thread is accepted, allmighty will lose 4D fate hax and Precog's range will be reduced to 2-C or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back