• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that Orihime is no longer helpful? Man, you could have Yhwach face Urahara and he'll be like "I am not amused by your Bankai, so I'll just break it."

Not Jim Sterling said:
Then he just need to change them again so he suddenly know the thing that he doesn't know before.
Again, he can't change fact. He would be knowing the name before Ichiko could said it out if it was so, putting the opponent in more despair. Heck, the moment he recieve the soul king power, he could have just change the date from 7 to 0 days left, yet he couldn't.

So that means Mimihagi's immunity was meaningless. Since even though Yhwach's eyes were escaped from it, Yhwach still defeated Mimihagi. And just Ichigo was like "Now I'll test out my true Bankai...What?!"

Andykhang said:
Again, he can't change fact. He would be knowing the name before Ichiko could said it out if it was so, putting the opponent in more despair. Heck, the moment he recieve the soul king power, he could have just change the date from 7 to 0 days left, yet he couldn't.
Where did you get that? he can change the future so how he cant change fact? also why he need to change date from 7 to 0 days left? he literally enjoy to torture ichigo.

First, the series would be over. Second, if he want to rule the world or something and have a capability to change the fact, he would have shorten the time significantly, instead of building a stronghold and biding his time. Third, by his knowledge to know that every shinigami have a bankai, he would have just change it to be not applicable, or doesn't exist. In fact, he would do it so that there would be no shinigami as all, saving the time worrying how to deal with them.

At least I will give Kubo the credit for a character that is broken as hell AND uses his powers in the times he can. :) Unlike other overly powerful villains, who wait for no reason at all so that the hero can correctly power up. -_-

But still, Yhwach is now so powerful that I don't see how anyone having even a chance against him, the only way is to introduce another char who has a new bankai that is basically a perfect counter toYhwach's ability.

Maybe a certain Bankai that is able to "only let the present matter and erase past and future", pretty much a ability that sends good and bad guy into a different dimension in which time has no meaning, there they will fight until death.

Actually, I wouldn't dislike this kind of new power-up. XD Maybe that was Ichigod's power. >_>

Invincible or not, how would someone decided to risk his chance like that, doing unnessesary things? Even when he got that much power, he's still decide he need some sleep and left himself open, too.

What your point? he just need to change the future so no matter how unnessesary he doing he still will win, he can change the future how he need to wory about any of that?

He can change the future by making otherwise intangible and nearly invincible beings meaningless.

"Kenpachi's Bankai? Sorry, but you must die now."

"Mayuri. A fool like you can't ever hope to counter me."

"Ichibei. This time, I will obliterate you from existence."

"Get that stupid Zanpakuto that defeated Lille Barro out of my face."

"Absolute Zero? That's nothing."

"So you got the Hogyoku? What of it?"

"Me banned? I changed the future by banning myself from future battles. You have no power over this."

"The dream is dead. Despair, Ichigo."

"I saw the future and read all the Shonen Jump manga."

How can Isshin face Yhwach? Ichigo's horn and Bankai are literally broken from Yhwach, and Ichigo didn't get to slash him with it.

He doesn't need to win, just need to show his badass bankai like ichigo and then Yhwach can feel free fodderized him in just 2 panel.

@Quicksilver, Well Ichigo still have Yhwach zangetsu, so yeah...

What's next? Memes of Yhwach?

"I changed the future by ascending to a higher dimension. I then turned Super Saiyan Blue with The World Over Heaven Requiem."

"I saw a new chapter of Bleach. I didn't like the ending. It was too unrealistic, so I changed the future to my liking."

"People. In real life, I would have defeated a billion people. I changed the future by changing the topics to make it seem like they're doing inappropriate things. Why do you think so many people were banned?"

"Ichigo, is this all you have? A cool Bankai?"

Not Jim Sterling said:
He doesn't need to win, just need to show his badass bankai like ichigo and then Yhwach can feel free fodderized him in just 2 panel.
@Quicksilver, Well Ichigo still have Yhwach zangetsu, so yeah...
Yhwach Zangetsu better help Ichigo in such a manner, even Yhwach would be genuinely surprised or angered that something is amiss.

"Not only can I change the future, I can control the people's hatred towards me, even if they have no good reason. The more they hate me, the more powerful I am. I always hated you, Ichigo."

Welp, that chapter just gave me AIDS. It just mind-f*$#ed me so hard. Is this Kubo's way of saying that he's going out with a bigger bang than Naruto?

Now, he shows that he saw all possible memes and all possible comments about him in the future, therefore, he knows he will be facing somebody in the future.

"I changed the future, so I am the administrator of the entire website. Therefore, Ichigo, you're permabanned. So don't come back. Also, I am stripping you off of your rank as moderator."

"Don't give that "the future can be changed" nonsense. Also, I changed the future by keeping the time permanently in day, so my powers cannot be switch with Haschwalth's ever again."

"I am everyone. I am all the Sternritter, I am you as well. I represent everyone and everything. I transcended your understanding, Ichigo. Despair forever, Ichigo."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back