• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, that's also explain why he can't "predict" what the Soul King's going to do: He simply didn't have enough power to change his future back then.

Oops, my bad. And yeah, if what I said were true though, Ichigo is soooo going to pulled a power-up, nakama power thing.

I'm surprised no-one brought up how this is going down the same road as Naruto. Yhwach = Madara. Kaguya = SK. And we all know Yhwach has absorbed the SK. The SK is going to maybe be the real villian.

I'm confuse. Help me out here guys.

-Was Yhwach saying that the almighty is not merely the ability to see the future but The Almighty as a whole is the power to change the future.

Or

-The ability can't see the future but changed it.

I'm confuse because up until now he was able to see the future, he even said what Ichibei was gonna say at the same time as he did. Then we he also saw Ichibei, he saw the past and what happen between Ichibei and Ichigo's group.

Ever since he has absorbed the SK and Mimihagi, his abilites are all over the place.

Edit: Or he can see the future as he changes it?

HokageMangaVox said:
I'm confuse. Help me out here guys.
-Was Yhwach saying that the almighty is not merely the ability to see the future but The Almighty as a whole is the power to change the future.

Or

-The ability can't see the future but changed it.

I'm confuse because up until now he was able to see the future, he even said what Ichibei was gonna say at the same time as he did. Then we he also saw Ichibei, he saw the past and what happen between Ichibei and Ichigo's group.
The latter, in my opinion. He did said it was so.

Like I mean, when he chooses which future to change he is looking at them from atop like he said. Might as well wait to see what happens.

Edit: Like Ichigo thinks Yhwach can only see the future, but he is also changing it. OR IT IS A MISTRANSLATION. THANKS ***********.

Yhwach isn't going to let him fight with an intact Bankai, anyway.

"Bankai! HAX! I didn't even get to use it!"

That means none of the four other Special War Powers can stop The Almighty. Mayuri would truly die, since Yhwach can make even Orihime's barrier pointless.

"Mayuri. Not even your greatest creation can end me. It is pointless."

But what about all the times he saw and retold the future, are those thrown out the window? What about when he saw the past? At this rate he's Omnipotent and Omniscient like he said, my brains hurts and I'm not gonna try and especulate about time and space manipulation or reality warping. Sigh.

Oh shit. It's 300 comments. Should I make another thread or we can go until 400?

What's next? He controls destiny and fate as well. This is another contraversy, remember Gin's Bankai? It can extent so far and move so far. We see it moving and extending like he said but then he changes his mind and no is a poison bankai. But then how did he make extent and move as fast as he said? My head hurts.

Though that done, why did he annouce his power now? It's only take his opponent a little bit of smart to know that his power can't change fact or thing he doesn't know (The series is over if that happen).

...Does he want to lose?

Yhwach = Chuck Norris. He intentionally bans himself by using The Almighty, he wasn't banned by users.

"You cannot grasp the true form of Yhwach's attack!"'

"Ichigo, did you think I would be irrational enough in letting you use your Bankai intact against me? I thought so."

About Gin - we never found out how long or fast he told Aizen his Bankai was. I think everyone just assumed that when he told Ichigo how long or fast it was, it was the same as what he told AIzen. Gin could have said a different length or speed to him. That's how I see it.

And since we know how fast and long it is when he told Ichigo, that is what we should go with. I don't see any reason why Gin would lie to Ichigo, but lying to Aizen you guys should know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back