• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KamiYasha said:
Fun fact:
Yhwach that can see through the future, could not see that he was going to meet Aizen again.

Therefore... Keikaku>>>>>>>All Mighty confirmed.
Fun fact:

None of the speech bubbles were pointing at Yhwach, he's mouth was also close. The one talking was Aizen. You got troll, all according to keikaku.

I'm just waiting for the moment for Aizen to say bankai, that is, if he somehow kept his zampakuto, which was "all according to plan".

The Living Tribunal1 said:
now imagine
what if yhwach himself and all of the invading quincy forces were aizen's illusions?
this was all a stage play lol

Yhwach smiling like that was pretty badass not gonna lie showing respect right there.

Ichigos sword is now destroyed again..lol that was funny

Kubos trolling knows no bounds even close to the climax

Uryus arrow will obviously weaken/Kill Bach while ichigo finsihes him off but Aizen will put up a good fight before that.

I want to see him use haxxes they will fail cuz of all mighty then Bankai hype

^i dont think that they will fail because of all mighty, but ywach will pull another hax power out of nowhere and than ichigo will FINALLY (somehow, to be honest, i dont even care if he suddenly is able to fix his sword but PLEASE let him finally do something against the bad guy :( ) have a working sword and than he conters with his own new hax bankai ability that just so happens to be a incredible good counter against ywachs new over-hax ^_^

PS: of course before ichigo uses his powers ywach will have ishida and aizen stomped into the ground, so ichigo can save the day alone and finish the manga and i can finally start to reread everything in order to get a full grasp of the plot :D

Aizen just needs to say bankai and the fandom will go nuts

Ichigo I dont really care about at this point Kubo just uses him as a ragdoll

actually, seeing how unbelievable borken ywach is i would say plot manipulation is for once something that would be able to defeat ywach without question marks appearing everywhere XD

btw, what is the LEAST powerful hax needed in order to counter ywachs currently shown abilitys? past manipulation would mostlikely result in eternal stallmate right?

Spoiler for next chapter

Renji releases bankai, but Yhwach breaks it.

Aizen takes the opportunity to unleash his attack, though Yhwach mocks him for siding with Ichigo against a common enemy.

Aizen uses way of destruction 99. Ryuutenmetsu (Five dragons of heavenly destruction?). Reiatsu in the form of dragons attack Yhwach but he shrugs it off and closes in on Aizen, delivering a punch to the gut that sends Aizen flying.

Then Ichigo attacks from behind.

Yhwach: I see it all.

Then he breaks Zangetsu completely and fires an arrow that blows a large hole through Ichigo's abdomen and arm.

Yhwach: Farewell Ichigo, perish together with Soul Society.

Ichigo?: I see, so you're seeing Kurosaki Ichigo.

Ichigo takes the form of Aizen and Yhwach is caught by surprise by the real Ichigo, who fires a getsuga that blows him away.

The Almighty relies on sensory input, it makes sense that if you obstruct the sensory organ it'll fail.

- Kyouka Suigetsu is not a bankai, Yhwach remarked that Aizen's kyouka suigetsu had wilted before he broke it and landed that punch.

- The key to victory against Yhwach is to target his eyes. Take out his eyes and his ability is useless. Unless he can regen the eyes, in which case you'll just piss him off.

- Ichigo still has a lot of power left in him and Yhwach has good reason to be cautious of Zangetsu.

Aizen's arm is left dangling from his body.

Hit The Badass said:
Spoiler for next chapter
Renji releases bankai, but Yhwach breaks it.

Aizen takes the opportunity to unleash his attack, though Yhwach mocks him for siding with Ichigo against a common enemy.

Aizen uses way of destruction 99. Ryuutenmetsu (Five dragons of heavenly destruction?). Reiatsu in the form of dragons attack Yhwach but he shrugs it off and closes in on Aizen, delivering a punch to the gut that sends Aizen flying.

Then Ichigo attacks from behind.

Yhwach: I see it all.

Then he breaks Zangetsu completely and fires an arrow that blows a large hole through Ichigo's abdomen and arm.

Yhwach: Farewell Ichigo, perish together with Soul Society.

Ichigo?: I see, so you're seeing Kurosaki Ichigo.

Ichigo takes the form of Aizen and Yhwach is caught by surprise by the real Ichigo, who fires a getsuga that blows him away.

The Almighty relies on sensory input, it makes sense that if you obstruct the sensory organ it'll fail.

- Kyouka Suigetsu is not a bankai, Yhwach remarked that Aizen's kyouka suigetsu had wilted before he broke it and landed that punch.

- The key to victory against Yhwach is to target his eyes. Take out his eyes and his ability is useless. Unless he can regen the eyes, in which case you'll just piss him off.

- Ichigo still has a lot of power left in him and Yhwach has good reason to be cautious of Zangetsu.

Aizen's arm is left dangling from his body.
Nice

^but nobody before even managed to touch ywach, aizen makes his move and suddenly the overhelming OP ywach gets hit by ichigo :)

Hit The Badass said:
Yeah but getting his arm almost blown up by simple attack of Yhwach? I hope there is more to it.
That's nothing to him, after all he has still Mid-High Regenerationn thanks to his interaction with the Hōgyoku.........right?..........

I call it, Kubo is just gonna ignore Ichigo noticing and reacting to Aizen's presence. They are fighting and is like Ichigo can't see Aizen. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back