• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured an explanation of what happened is in order:

• First, Aizen makes himself appear as Renji and uses his Bankai.
  • Then, after losing his arm, he makes him appear like his original self, and casts Goryuu Tenmetsu.
  • Then, after being blown away, he makes himself appear like Ichigo, but cleverly makes it seem as though Renji from earlier was actually Ichigo, and puts in a few flaws to make that clear to Yhwach (you can see parts of Souou Zabimaru falling off Ichigo, as well as his arm being missing).
  • Finally, Aizen removes all illusions to show that it was him all along.
  • Renji isn't in this chapter at all, and Ichigo isn't in it until the second last page. Before that, it's just Aizen using illusions to make himself appear as the other two.
Edit: The real Ichigo was in the first few pages.

Credits to Andygoesrawr on Bleach Reddit.

KuuIchigo said:
I figured an explanation of what happened is in order:
  • First, Aizen makes himself appear as Renji and uses his Bankai.
  • Then, after losing his arm, he makes him appear like his original self, and casts Goryuu Tenmetsu.
  • Then, after being blown away, he makes himself appear like Ichigo, but cleverly makes it seem as though Renji from earlier was actually Ichigo, and puts in a few flaws to make that clear to Yhwach (you can see parts of Souou Zabimaru falling off Ichigo, as well as his arm being missing).
  • Finally, Aizen removes all illusions to show that it was him all along.
  • Renji isn't in this chapter at all, and Ichigo isn't in it until the second last page. Before that, it's just Aizen using illusions to make himself appear as the other two.
Edit: The real Ichigo was in the first few pages.

Credits to Andygoesrawr on Bleach Reddit.
Well, I'm finally not confused as to what the **** happened :)

So Ichigos sword did not get cracked again, and Ichigo and crew did not show up until the end of the chapter.

Wow. God Aizen. a very typical Aizen chapter and it was actually pretty well written after the initial mindf*ck. NO WONDER Yhwach said they showed up early last chapter

To plot holes in this chapter, if Aizen transformed into Ichigo and Renji, how did he knew about Renji's new bankai form and that Ichigo regain his power through fullbring and how did he knew how Ichigo look. How did he knew that Ichigo obtain his true powers and how did he knew how Ichigo's bankai looked as well. Plot hole.

It can be explained as Yhwach was in a way completing the Illusions Aizen made, If Aizen wanted him to see his bankai Yhwach would perceive it as the one he knows.

Another thing of note is Aizen seemed to be aware of everything happening above in the SoulPalace, From Kyoraku using his bankai and Ichigo facing off against Yhwach.

there are a real ichigo and renji, but ywach only fought against ilusions, he thought that he killed ichigo while in reality he impaled aizen and ichigo prepared for the attack...

makes sense, he didnt need a spell to cover ichigo, his illusions are doing this already... wouldnt suprise me if it was all a illusion :/

KamiYasha said:
Almighty XD
Get it? Because he can see the future XD
Apperantly, because he can see it, he isn't aloud to ask anything? That would really be boring. He maybe under Kyoga's illusions, but he can still see the future since he knew and mention that Ichigo/Aizen appearing behind him ready to strike him down was useless. Which means Ichigo's sword was not shartter, it was Aizen which was destroy. Sorry Aizen, no banzai for you.

but still at least his weakness is that if anyone can mess his senses on his eyes the almighty seems to fail to notice on what he sees is a reality or false so high level illusion magic works?

Now that I think about it, one possible way to see it was an illusion had to be how Ichigo was suddenly missing an arm when he didn't lose it last chapter or seem to have lost it anywhere during the chapter, yet it seemed to be the same arm Renji lost. Especially with how last chapter, Yhwach didn't manage to completely shatter the Bankai when he intended (I didn't even think about it until tod-... yesterday?)

At the same time... I'm wondering just how strong Hado 99 would be WITH the incantation.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
but still at least his weakness is that if anyone can mess his senses on his eyes the almighty seems to fail to notice on what he sees is a reality or false so high level illusion magic works?
Well, if you're able to put him under hypnosis 95 chapters befoe he activates The Almighy, sure. He better have time travel abilities.

But guys, remember Yhwach likes to give false hopes and make people despair. This is not gonna work. He may force Aizen into bankai, but Yhwach said that he already destroyed ALL the bankai's in the future. Kubo made that excuse to not show Aizen's bankai.

hmm wot if there is a 180 flip from now and aizen goes bankai and his bankai ability is to suppress all hax lol

but that still leaves him and ichigo to fight a moon to planet lvl yhwach

KamiYasha said:
HokageMangaVox said:
but Yhwach said that he already destroyed ALL the bankai's in the future.
That was on the ilusion.
Then I guess Yamamoto is also alive since Yhwach have been under his illusions since before chapter 514, exactly 169 chapters ago. Aizen's illusion's didn't help him when lost an arm or when he got stab in the chest. Because he's under illusions, doesn't mean his power is completly nullafy.

Then i gues ichigo's bankai is broken.

Oh wait...the bankai on Yhwach chest...

Yeah no. Avoid plot holes. No one cares what happened 169 chapters ago.

It's too late he made Yhwach too op and is now retconning it

Yhwach should have seen Aizen reveal himself to be "ichigo"

And how did Yhwach break all bankais that's like some conceptual type of stuff ?

^yeah, i thought that too, if we take it as a power of his than he can basically say "anyone who isnt ywach is going to die" and somewhere in the future it will happen (maybe a second afer making this rule), so...another overpowered but uncertain-if-true-or-how-it-works-power :(

I thought his powers are something like seeing all the possible futures of what his Eyes grasp, so once KS had effect, he couldnt see Aizen, therefore he couldnt see Aizen's future. Would this make sense?

^but if he sees the future than he should know that aizen had a illusion cast on him and that ichigo will attack him from behind... imo it still makes no sense at all :(

Yhwach isn't retconned at all.

Think of it like this. Yhwach can see every possible future, but Aizens Kyoka Suigetsu had activated it's hypnosis back in chapter 514, back before Yhwach Almighty was activated. It's sort of similiar to what Tsukishima pulled, in a sense. He can't break/seethrough Kyoka suigetsu's illusion since it was activated in the past, and Aizen is just using it to his will currently.

Had Aizen tried activating KS after Yhwachs almighty, a totally different story. Aizen basically has Kyoka Suigetsu acting like a filter around Yhwach's Almighty, defracting what he sees in the future slightly to change what he sees

Yhwach can still see the future, but he has to look through the Kyoka Suigetsu lens first to get there. in Short, it's not what Aizen is doing now or in the future that is affecting Yhwach, it's what hes already done in the past, and that's why Yhwach is getting affected.

Oh and about the Yhwach breaking all bankai in the future, even if that was a illusion I got no doubt he can definitely do that. Orihime did also say Yhwach changed the future to where healing Ichigo's bankai was not possible

mmmhhhh, sounds legit, wow, didnt expect anything logical anymore but kubo delivers XD

PS: should we add the conceptual-aspect of ywachs future manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back