• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh come on, if tis is the actual content of the next chapter and this is the pacing kubo wants to use than we will need 40 or so chapters for a real fight being made,

i mean this cant be all right?

So, Yhwach died from Ichigo's attack in chapter 683, but has the power even while been dead to change the future and come back to life, and then he get's one shotted again by a weaker version of Ichigo's power, his old shikai zanpakuto from SS Arc and dies. No plot holes. Yeah, seems legit trolling from Kubo.

Picture spoilers. Well, looks like Bleach is ending for real next chapter. Sigh. I don't even know who to blame for this rushed af ending. On one side I want to blame SJ for axing Bleach (even though Bleach still sells) or not letting Kubo keep going or end it the way he wants, on the other side I want to blame Kubo's shit pacing and sometimes outright trolling the fandom.

Oh well. In the end it's still a business. If SJ doesn't want Bleach to keep going or Kubo wants to but is unable to or he doesn't want to, I'm going to enjoy the end of this ride - even if it will be a shitty one.

Welp....It's been a fun ride with this series. It's had it's ups and downs, but now since it is finishing, it feels like there's so many pieces missing. I at least hope he does a mini series like naruto did to at least conclude some things we need.

Instead of being sad that Bleach has ended, think about the good times, no matter how hard that may be for some of us.

Although it's pretty sad that Yhwach died that way. A Getsuga and a slash? SMH.

Battlemania said:
Welp....It's been a fun ride with this series. It's had it's ups and downs, but now since it is finishing, it feels like there's so many pieces missing. I at least hope he does a mini series like naruto did to at least conclude some things we need.
Best case senario is the Anime coming back to fill in missing stuff that Kubo wanted to have. Or, I at least want databooks on every character. We still don't even know what the K and N shrifts are - also unknown Bankais.

Wait a minute. Did the WSJ staff actually cancel Bleach, and if so, was any reason given? (If not, it may have been due to that it is considered dangerous to attack religion in these days with global terrorism, which is what Yhwach and the Quincy represent.)

Or was it rushed due to Tite Kubo's ailing health?

Nah. It's all speculation. Nothing has been announced or confirmed, but I don't think it will ever be. We might get something if Kubo does an interview, though.

They haven't said anything but i've think Shonen jump has tapped him on the shoulder and said end this series asap.

LordAizenSama said:
They haven't said anything but i've think Shonen jump has tapped him on the shoulder and said end this series asap.
Which is what I don't get. People say SJ is axing Bleach because the series is selling poorly. It doesn't sell as much as before, but it still brings in more than most SJ titles.

They are bringing in 3 new series which might not even sell as much as Bleach. So I don't get this decision.

Well, if it is due to his health, I think that he should have just put the series on hiatus, and finished later, like with Hunter X Hunter.

That is the thing i don't really like tho. I mean the series has gotten it's share of BS (partly due to Yhwach's power thing going around and all) but i would have liked it to continue longer....

Antvasima said:
Well, if it is due to his health, I think that he should have just put the series on hiatus, and finished later, like with Hunter X Hunter.
See this is why I think SJ wants Bleach to end already. Because they had Bleach on hiatsu for 5 weeks before IIRC. Why can't they put it on hiatsu again?

^money money money money money >_<

i guess maybe SJ wants to sell the rights of the story to a studio which will adapt the latest arc OR we will get a complete reboot,

if im honest im ok with either option but Toei shouldnt touch it, they will f*ck everything up even more :(

so...if i understood this right aizen put ywach under the illusion after he activated the allmighty, afterall it should be impossible to do it in prison while his arms and legs had been restrained,

but i dont care anymore, a single chapter of bleach and than we can all go into the profiles and discuss the final upgrades/downgrades of the chars...

and it seems like ichigos actual first "real shinigami"-shikai > anything shown in the entire series :/

PS: seems like the "injure me and i become bigger and stronger"-quincy doesnt have a weakness, he will keep coming back stronger and bigger until somone wipes his existence out or takes his powers...

I'm praying Aizen wanted that to happen to somehow gain control of the Soulkings power after Yhwach is defeated, seeing as someone NEEDS to be the SoulKing. Hoping Kubo didnt forget.

Feats to note in this chapter.

Yhwach changed the future after he died.. to one where he wasn't dead??? I think???

Yhwach Being 5-B, heck possibly even 5-A is a thing now

^^given that only 1 chapter is left i would say that aizen will either come out of the black goo and be a nice member of society or he dies and thats it, maybe he gets imprisoned again but that wouldnt really be a "happy ending" :(

^not exactly, aizen never turned into a woman XD

^ this lvl of hax-ness comes actually to allfictions lvl, i mean isnt he with that power immortal in any possible way? (he could simply undo it if someone tries to wipe his existence out)...

i guess we will make a profile of ywach but in the end it will be a char banned from getting used due to NLF :/

^plotholes are piling on to each other XD

i think it is unhealthy to try and use logic at this point, exspecially if ywach is actually defeated after this attack >_<

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
If the next chapter is indeed the last one, it'll better be a lengthy colored one.....
and show some what limit of the almighty because when you showed that link @quicksilver i lost my head lol

Guys, Guys.

This is how Bleach should end next chapter:

a period of time has passed where everyones settle down after the fight, Ichigo and Co. have wrapped things up as best one chapter will allow.

Unbeknownst to them there is a silhouette up in the Soulpalace shown in the last few pages

Ichibei walks In and the figure says:

"Just as planned"

the end

^this would be cool if kubo plans a sequel,

if this should be he real end i think we will get a generic "after the battle" speech of ichigo, than we will see everyone being happy, even hueco mundo suddenly has law and order, than ichigo jumps around while someone (mostlikely ichigo himself) talks about stuff like life etc etc etc

the last page shows ichigo with a small girl, so the fans go nuts and can imagine any girl (or boy) they want >_>

but imo, if kubo plans a next part than we must see ywach shows up exactly at that moment and destroy everything, and in ichigos blood we get a "THE END.....?"

LordAizenSama said:
Guys, Guys.
This is how Bleach should end next chapter:

a period of time has passed where everyones settle down after the fight, Ichigo and Co. have wrapped things up as best one chapter will allow.

Unbeknownst to them there is a silhouette up in the Soulpalace shown in the last few pages

Ichibei walks In and the figure says:

"Just as planned"

the end
EXSpibR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back