• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KamiYasha said:
>Explained as "Past" Manipulation.
>Displayed as Memory Manipulation.
Not really he just change the past by been there, he didn't do major changes since that was not Ginjo's plan. He changed the past of the floor did he not? He changed Ichigo's bankai's past did he not? It was even stated to not be memory manipulation.

Spoilers added. Will update when we get more. Or maybe the chapter will get released early.

Here. Ignore the sequel stuff - it's fake. The guy named YonkouProductions confirmed it. He mostly always have legit spoilers.

^only 3 more chapters and than in october we will get a sequel with a new world and maybe new protags etc

at least acording to spoilers :D

^even the sequel part? :( i dont mind the BS of the next chapter but kubo should really think about a sequel, ending the current conflict in 3 chapters is impossible...

the more i look at bleach the more i realize how kubo just made his protaganist a foodler lol

Bruh. It hasn't even been confirmed that it will end in 3 chapters. I will only believe it if Shueisha comes and says that Bleach is ending. And only the sequel part is fake.

^nooooooooooo :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( the only part that made me happy is fake :'(

but i thought kubo gave a note in one of the last 3 or so chapters that bleach will end in 6 or so chapters...

That was probably his editor that did that. They are trying to hype up the ending. You know, a marketing ploy to make people buy the manga and catch up.

^if that is true than they are damn a-holes, is the first time i heard of such a messed up method (cant create a mad smiley therefore imagine a face) *mad*

I think that given the dads showing up its going to be everyone vs Yhwach (uryu,Dads,Aizen,Ichigo and others) type of end fight but it could be just uryu and ichigo vs Yhwach too tbh

GreatestSin said:
true :( wish it wouldnt be like that but in the end mangas are also only a business in order to earn money :/
Bleach is top selling still so I doubt WSJ would rush him it's probably he himself who wants to end it since he has health issues iirc

This is getting so rush that Ichigo didn't reacted properly to Ginjo and Tsukishima. He was like, "whatever you're here." He's not gonna even react to seen Aizen again. Smh

Does Aizen get a Dura Upgrade for surviving something you could completely vapourise his Continent Durability chair?

Those are the questions we need to ask.

Don't think that Yhwach was aiming his attack at Aizen, but still it would be Continent level which is his durability

" Yhwach can break anyone's Zanpakuto if he wants. Which is another reason why Aizen is so important to this final battle. If Aizen did in fact fuse with his Zanpakuto - Then guess what? Yhach can't break it.´╗┐ "

this is a good reason that I found on the forum bleach to explain why Aizen was the last competitor to yhwach kill now

Double broken @Kami? XDDDDDD Ichigo is as useful as a foddler at this case seriously that troll KEK

Fun fact:

Yhwach that can see through the future, could not see that he was going to meet Aizen again.

Therefore... Keikaku>>>>>>>All Mighty confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back