• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Speed Ratings For God Tiers

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The keys are confusing me. He should be Rel for Dangai, True Shikai + (Merged Hollow), Bankai + (Merged Hollow).

What is the is the difference in forms between these?

Relativistic+ (Reclaimed the power he once had that he used to defeat Aizen and overwhelmed Candice, Mennias, and Liltotto) | Relativistic (Casually redirected multiple Heilig Pfeil) |

Sub-Relativistic+ (He should be at least comparable in speed to Ichibē due to his transcendent status, and he blitzed Aizen from a great distance without difficulty) I assume this is his Dangai key.
I'm confused, why Ichigo has a Sub-Rel + if his done at base level was relativistic? Where does the Sub-Rel + come from if he climbs above that which is relativistic?

Yes, from what seems to have been added to Ichigo's profile, I believe that everything is now right

Fullbringer Shikai / Bankai Ichigo should climb to Sub-Rel + after waking up his Quincy blood, he reacted to Yhwach's attacks and probably before that too since Quilge should be comparable to the girls quincys.

So I fixed up the God Tiers since whoever did the editing was pretty bad not gonna lie. They had TYBW Fullbring Ichigo at Relativistic which is wrong, they didn't edit Yhwach properly and also Aizen.

And you guys forgot about Zangetsu.

we need to discuss sub-rel+ scaling, because if there is no other calc everyone will scale to it lol.
Well, we have these two.

One was accepted and the other deemed an outlier but it's not anymore with the other Sub-Rela calcs.

Why is base yhwach relastivic?"superior to all quincies" well none of the quincies is relativistic

Same thing for ichibe

Liltotto is going to be Relativist anyway.

If the calculation of the deviation is not accepted, it will escalate simply by diverting from the Auswahlen which is Relativistic.

USklaverei said:
Basically Liltotto will climb to Relativist one way or another, so it does not change much.
Better to go with low-end, so they'd scale to sub-rel+. Your sub-rel Uryu calc was accepted so maybe that can help with pre-time skip scaling.

Better to go with low-end, so they'd scale to sub-rel+. Your sub-rel Uryu calc was accepted so maybe that can help with pre-time skip scaling.
I agree with this.

Since the god tiers are done..why wouldn't every mhs+ character scale to Lillito's feat dodging the aushwalen?they scaled to her feat dodging Candice's lighting so the same thing shall happen here

I think we all agree to that but some of us only agreed with the low-end of Liltotto dodging Auswhalen. Which is consistent with two other sub-relativistic calcs from pre-timskip which get rid of any doubt of it being an outlier.

Back