• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Speed Ratings For God Tiers

God Tier is Ez, all scales to rel except for mimihagi.

Aize : At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Casually reacted to the Mimihagi stream) | At least Relativistic (kept up with Yhwach in their fight)

This is the same version of Aizen, he might be weaker when he fights against Yhwach because Mayuri has sealed most of his reiatsu and still hasn't released his seal when he met Yhwach.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
That's not a flaw he's just asked a question on how he found the distance.
it's a flaw..the calc simply uses the distance between the beam and the panel as the distance between the beam and lillito

you can't even see lillioto on the panel so the distance isn't correct

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Auswhalen? thihkn that only applies to that technique not Yhwach overall.
Why that was the case? Its not his super fast speed blitz technique since even lillioto can dodge it while carrying gigi with her.

it's a flaw..the calc simply uses the distance between the beam and the panel as the distance between the beam and lillito

you can't even see lillioto on the panel so the distance isn't correct

Take that up with the creator of the calc and the calc members that accepted it. Until then I'm applying what's been accepted.

MachTwo said:
Auswhalen? thihkn that only applies to that technique not Yhwach overall.
Why that was the case? Its not his super fast speed blitz technique since even lillioto can dodge it while carrying gigi with her.
We don't have anything scaling him from Auswhalen, a technique he can use across dimensions. It would just be Relativistic with Auswhalen but his stats would be Sub-Rel+ in base form imo.

We don't have anything scaling him from Auswhalen, a technique he can use across dimensions. It would just be Relativistic with Auswhalen but his stats would be Sub-Rel+ in base form imo.
You haven't answered my question, why he not scaled to his own technique when even much weaker character can dodge it?

>a technique he can use across dimensions.

Thats his range, nothing to do with speed, fodder hollow and shinigami can travel across dimensions, they are nowhere near rel nor need to be rel to do so.

Take that with with the creator of the calc, and the calc members. Until then I'm applying what's been accepted.
being accepted by one or two calc staff members doesn't make it correct if someone raised a good point aganist it

same thing happend with GWR from naruto..imade pointed out the flaws on the blog but it was igonred and applied for god tiers of the verse..you know what's happening now right?

now,if we apply lilliot's feat then damage will make a thread to debunk it and yes he will

and it's going to be a real headache to re-edit all these profiles

i only did this for god tiers..top tiers calcs has huge flaws such as lillito's dodging candic's arrows which is being revised right now

when on the other hand this and this..two sub-rel calcs that scale to top tiers,and are correct mathematically but ignored for being (outlier)

now they're not outlier

you want to apply the lilltio feat,do it

but it's obviusly wrong

Soul King Yhwach should just be rel, since he's overall on the same ground as Ichigo. And why does Aizen have 2 keys for the same version?

Lord have mercy... Look I contacted the Creator and asked him to comment here. I'm going to apply the other three feats then, happy?
A legitimate question being asked isn't any cause for stress. There's no rush about any of this, is there?

MachTwo said:
Sekkonds. said:
yhwach has never shown any ability of teleportaion,you can't call this teleportaion with no evidence

in all ways he still scales
He can teleport with the Almighty, it's on his profile. Yhwach can't blitz Ichigo with his speed, remember shikai with Merged hollow Ichigo almost speed blizt Yhwach when he letting his guard down, this is Bankai with Merged hollow ichigo.
For the blitz I always saw it that Yhwach threw Ichigo's horn at him to distract him then he attacked, so I don't believe it was teleporting. Though Yhwach can indeed teleport, as we saw when he attacked Ichigo then Orihime tried to protect him and made a barrier, but later Yhwach used the Almighty and chose a future where he attacks from a different direction.

He doesn't have a direct teleporting ability but he can change his position via The Almighty which is way more broken imo as he attacks from a different direction from his opponents defense.

On the calculation of Liltotto is as follows.

Note that before the Auswahlen hits the ground, it is well above Accutrone and Liltotto.
Auswahlen then hits Accutrone and then is shown going to Liltotto .

In the following panel the Auswahlen falling in Liltotto is shown.

If we use this panel as a reference, the distance seems to be even smaller than was calculated.

All the beams shouldn't be far from each other as we see in the scan when they all returned to Yhwach.

Makes sense

But then,every MHS+ character who scaled to Lillito's feat dodging candice's lighting shall scale to this one too

Isn't this a separate Auswahlen beam to the one that was going after Liltotto and Giselle?

Waht do do about this though?: Sub-Relativistic+ (He should be at least comparable in speed to Ichibē due to his transcendent status, and he blitzed Aizen from a great distance without difficulty) and Sub-Relativistic+ (Reclaimed the power he once had that he used to defeat Aizen and overwhelmed Candice, Mennias, and Liltotto).

What's the new reasoning? Because we can't use those.

The keys are confusing me. He should be Rel for Dangai, True Shikai + (Merged Hollow), Bankai + (Merged Hollow).

What is the is the difference in forms between these?

Relativistic+ (Reclaimed the power he once had that he used to defeat Aizen and overwhelmed Candice, Mennias, and Liltotto) | Relativistic (Casually redirected multiple Heilig Pfeil) |

Sub-Relativistic+ (He should be at least comparable in speed to Ichibē due to his transcendent status, and he blitzed Aizen from a great distance without difficulty) I assume this is his Dangai key.

Ehhhhh that Yhwach panel isn't a good one for his speed. That was more him using the almighty to move his location in space. If anything that's immeasurable speed with the almighty so obviously Ichigo can't react to it. There's better scans to use.

@Peter

What do you think we should do? Do you think it should be merged? they're esentially the same key as far as I can tell unless he has a key prior to his true shikai when his bankai was broken.

The keys are confusing me. He should be Rel for Dangai, True Shikai + (Merged Hollow), Bankai + (Merged Hollow).
What is the is the difference in forms between these?

Relativistic+ (Reclaimed the power he once had that he used to defeat Aizen and overwhelmed Candice, Mennias, and Liltotto) | Relativistic (Casually redirected multiple Heilig Pfeil) |

Sub-Relativistic+ (He should be at least comparable in speed to Ichibē due to his transcendent status, and he blitzed Aizen from a great distance without difficulty) I assume this is his Dangai key.
I'll fix it.

Back