• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision: Senna Planet feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concurrently Memories of nobody is accepted as canon:
(1) Bleach: Memories of Nobody Canon | VS Battles Wiki Forum

This recalc for Senna's feat for the film was accepted by a calc member but requires a crt
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ng_away_Planets?commentId=4400000000002062783

The only issue brought up so far is that the feat was done via several explosions
unknown_4.png
unknown_5.png

However, I don't think this should reduce the value. She creates all of them at the same time, not one by one.

As for who scales, Sealed Soul King should scale, and any character who scales to it.

SK controls the entire flow of souls. A single kyogoku (valley of screams) which contains a fraction of the total souls was going to destroy one if not both planets. SK controls souls on a much larger scale. So if Senna was able to prevent the destruction of SS and WotL, then of course Weakened SK upscales.

It was already accepted at 5B, not even sure why it got completely ignored, so should be applied again.

The feat itself is just senna releasing all the remaining energy of the blanks.

Of which it's not even the entirety of the valley, considering the kido cannon had been fired on the valley and pretty much destroyed it.
Prior to her doing this we see some golden energy flowing into her body when Ichigo calls out to her which I would assume is the portion of energy that she still had that she then released.

The point is that weakened soul king scales to a larger quantity of souls

Okay, so what your saying is Senna was using the energy of the blanks for her feat?

Asking for a refresher since it’s been a while that I’ve seen MoN.

Okay, so what your saying is Senna was using the energy of the blanks for her feat?

Asking for a refresher since it’s been a while that I’ve seen MoN.
Yes. the blanks can actually explode in film which is what is done with them by ganryu's group at one point. Senna just did that on a grander scale

Summary of the film:
having watched memories of nobody last night and it being fresh in my mind I can give a somewhat detailed explanation of the whole planet thing

So souls that get lost in the dangai get turned into amnesic souls called blanks. Their memories are ripped out of them and become a physical being in the world of the living (in this case, senna).

the souls then collect themselves together as a group which then creates a dimension called the valley of screams.

In this case the valley of screams is so large that it dimensionally connects the soul society with the world of the living. It acts as a sort of large lens that pierces the dimensional barrier between them.

The main villains of the movie kidnap senna, then use her to attract every blank to the center of the valley of screams. this causes the valley to contract which then begins forcing the two planets to start moving and collide with themselves in one hour.

the good guys successfully remove Senna and destroy the valley of screams, but unfortunately the planets are going to collide with each other.

Senna has absorbed all the energy of all the remaining blanks. She sacrifices herself by releasing all of her energy as explosions in between the two worlds right before they collide and the force from the explosions pushes the planets back to the regular placement

Senna has absorbed all the energy of all the remaining blanks. She sacrifices herself by releasing all of her energy as explosions in between the two worlds right before they collide and the force from the explosions pushes the planets back to the regular placement

While I get the scaling for the Prime Soul King here, what makes you think that the sealed, weakened Soul King would be capable of doing the same thing they did?

While I get the scaling for the Prime Soul King here, what makes you think that the sealed, weakened Soul King would be capable of doing the same thing they did?
Unless my memory is rusty does the weakened soul King not manage the entirety of the flow of souls?

The blanks are a small portion of this flow, and it wasn't even the entirety of the amount present in that specific valley of screams that was capable of creating this amount of energy.

By the sheer fact that wsk manages a larger amount of souls then senna had

Blank's really are not that much different than regular souls anyway. The primary and singular difference is the lack of memories

Unless my memory is rusty does the weakened soul King not manage the entirety of the flow of souls?

Again though, have we been told that the weakened, sealed Soul King is able to blow up the Blanks?

I'll do a bit more research into this feat and come back to it tomorrow.

Doesn't Reio scale because of the Almighty ooor
Nah it’s because he’s the supreme being of the verse, top of the food chain god tier

That and the novels already specify that Reio in his prime was a man who’s power transcended everything, signifying that he’s top dog in power compared to the other characters. Prime Reio scaling is an absolute given.

The debate comes down to whether or not his weakened vegatative self should scale.

Last edited:
Again though, have we been told that the weakened, sealed Soul King is able to blow up the Blanks?

I'll do a bit more research into this feat and come back to it tomorrow.
yes orihime> when will we say that soul king orihime survived a bomb blast weakened soul king does not say what he can do. orihime> weakened soul king

The way it's described when senna does the feat is just releasing all the energy out as an explosion
It should be no different than say, yhwach releasing a burst of energy

Sure. But like, blowing them up isn't a special ability. Regular cast out soul reapers are able to manipulate them and cause them to explode as well. It's not something exclusive to Senna.
If anyone can do it, why would the Soul King scale to it? Isn't that as arbitrary as saying Yamamoto should scale to it? There just doesn't seem to be a scaling chain here.

Especially if this feat is dependent on the energy of others. It doesn't seem right to call it an AP feat belonging to a specific character.

Let me rephrase. The method of dispersal is not the same. The citation I gave is singular blanks being detonated. Senna is just releasing the power of a larger quantity of blanks. My argument for scaling is that the entirety of the flow of souls should logically have an higher output of energy then a small portion of the flow, that being the blanks

I don't see what yamamoto has to do with this. The soul king is the only character with any sort of direct link to the entirety of the flow of souls, alongside yhwach later

I just don't get this leap of "Managing the flow of souls" to "Blow up the Blanks". It just seems like trying to connect two unrelated feats.

I just don't get this leap of "Managing the flow of souls" to "Blow up the Blanks". It just seems like trying to connect two unrelated feats.
I think either in my explanation of the sequence the whole blowing up the blanks is being misrepresented.

I'll respond later with screenshots of the film.

At the same time you said you were going to research it so I assume that you're planning on watching the film?

will most likely respond in detail tomorrow, since im dealing with some family stuff
From my understanding damage is going to watch the film

Nah it’s because he’s the supreme being of the verse, top of the food chain god tier

That and the novels already specify that Reio in his prime was a man who’s power transcended everything, signifying that he’s top dog in power compared to the other characters. Prime Reio scaling is an absolute given.

The debate comes down to whether or not his weakened vegatative self should scale.

I' am somewhat confused on this topic, but it intertwines with this crt.

What is the current accepted stance on the interplay of the flow of souls and the soul king?

Seeing as him sustaining the flow of souls was a point in the big bleach downgrade thread, this should be legit. If it's not legit here, it shouldn't have been legit there.

the way i look at senna, is that shes a bootleg soul king with this feat... holding back SS/Earth is nothing compared to what juha and SK did... they held back SS/earth/HM all planet sized realms with the addition of hell and garanta.. so ya they should easily scale above it

No. The distance between the two Planets' centres can't be lower than 12,742km. There's a fault with the calculation.

It's either the number being off by a single place value or he just took the distance between surfaces (it seems to be the former)

The Gravitational Potentia Energy of interaction would be a bit more than half of GBE of Earth, i.e Small Planet level / Low 5-B

Can someone solidly explain why the God Tiers would scale above the Senna Feat? I have no problems with Tier 5 Bleach, but I need direct reasoning explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back