• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision: Senna Planet feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DemonGodMitchAubin, well as it’s looking, I think only soul king yhwach and the prime soul king are gonna get a planet level rating with only the almighty, because I guess that’s the only thing that can replicate feats on that level lol. But I’m just going off what their profiles say.

This feat isn't Planet level. Unless there is some multiplier or another feat, they can't be scaled to Planet level from this.

@Nerd, we have multipliers, but those might be removed soon as well I think, so that would leave the verse at a solid country level rating for god tiers I think?

This feat is still Small Planet level even though it's not Planet level. Does this not scale to characters or something?

@Nerd1435, nah, currently only two characters would scale with the almighty based off what was accepted I guess. I don’t agree with it but based on the profiles that’s the direction we’re headed.

.. why would The Almighty have anything to do with the scaling? The Almighty isn't used for "Soul Regulation.", the Soul Regulation ability is completely separate and would scale to stats via Reitasu mechanics.

Although with the Soul Regulation being accepted Bleach's Soul Potency gets a nice upgrade.

I wonder what Almighty is, friend doing everything Almighty. Yhwach walks thanks to Almigthy actually he's crippled I guess someone will say LoL
.. why would The Almighty have anything to do with the scaling? The Almighty isn't used for "Soul Regulation.", the Soul Regulation ability is completely separate and would scale to stats via Reitasu mechanics.

Although with the Soul Regulation being accepted Bleach's Soul Potency gets a nice upgrade.

No. The distance between the two Planets' centres can't be lower than 12,742km. There's a fault with the calculation.

It's either the number being off by a single place value or he just took the distance between surfaces (it seems to be the former)

The Gravitational Potentia Energy of interaction would be a bit more than half of GBE of Earth, i.e Small Planet level / Low 5-B
How many joules?

The new distance is about 10x higher than the old one
14785810 metres for the new distance

So that checks out

Ratio is 0.13822780084
So new value in joules is 1.60980097E32 joules
38 Zettatons, Small Planet+

Oh wait if that's the distance, then it would be higher than what I said.

Its inversely proportional to the distance between centers. So the result would be lower by about 7.4x

Just replace 2000km with 14,785km nothing and redo it.

Well, the new value roughly is 7-8x lower
Should be
38 zettatons
Seems there's just confusion over like, rounding

What is the feat
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

The feat is just senna releasing all the energy in her body that was absorbed from the blanks. She absorbed a portion of the power of the blanks in the valley of screams.

@Cyberblader90; to me, this makes it clear that this isn't a feat that anyone should scale to. It isn't her own energy/power.

Nothing states that the weakened Soul King can perform the exact same feat that she can via the Blanks.

Why does Weakened Soul King scale?

In the OP, I mistakenly brought up a singular comparison to the flow of screams. The comparison is correct in the sense that the blanks are a small portion of the flow, and logically the total energy of the flow should upscale from this feat.

However the mean reason weakened sk scales, and by virtue mimihagi was already accepted in a prior crt:

As IMade points out, and as pointed out by Kep in other threads, Senna is basically discount soul king.

Soul King Holds the Worlds Apart - Imgur

Mimihagi Becomes the Soul King - Imgur

WK Soul King and Mimihagi basically pull off what senna does, on a grander scale.

All senna does is release the remaining portion of the energy of the absorbed blanks, which is both fodder to the flow and the feat killed her. WK Soul King and Mimihagi obviously do not die to their similar feats

Last edited:
@Cyberblader90; to me, this makes it clear that this isn't a feat that anyone should scale to. It isn't her own energy/power.

Nothing states that the weakened Soul King can perform the exact same feat that she can via the Blanks.
Blanks are just souls. she just released spiritual energy, that is both inferior to the flow of souls, and more importantly the feat itself in essence is replicated by wk sk and mimihagi

Since no one scales to this, can we close it and get more focused on removing multipliers and other feats? I’m really looking forward to the end result lol

Im a bit busy atm, so i'll just respond for now to explain Damage's concern. I think what Damage's point is trying to convey here is that the Soul King maintaining the soul cycle and Senna absorbing power from some souls within said cycle are 2 different feats.

Maintaining the soul cycle is just balancing the movement of souls between the W.o.T.L. and the Soul Society, which you can just chalk up to being busted soul manipulation. Senna's feat on the other hand is specifically absorbing power from the Blanks and releasing the energy that she absorbs to stop the planets collisions. While the Blanks are only a small portion of the totality of the soul cycle, they are being used in a different manner as to what Reio's corpse is doing.

One is balancing the movement of souls between the worlds (soul manipulation), the other is absorbing power from a number of souls to be released (attack potency). I think thats what Damage is trying to say about these 2 feats being unrelated.

Nah I don’t think he has anything to prove he scales to this other than he’s apparently omnipotent. But that’s only with the almighty so I guess it’s fine as long as it’s with that.

But who even knows honestly, the almighty could be weaker than senna’s feat given everything isn’t explained to us properly so I think even the prime soul king shouldn’t scale to this.

there’s nothing to prove that the prime soul king scales to this so we can 100% say senna is the strongest character in bleach at this point lol.

@Cyberblader90 Im sorry man I know they don’t help, but it’s a lot easier to just pick the side that’s gonna end up winning no matter is said lmao. They said they might remain tier 5 but that was honestly just to try and appease to us when in actuality, that was never a choice at all lol. But I’ll try and stop with my bullshit posts and all that.

I mean based on the recent logic that’s been accepted he has a point. Why can prime soul king scale to this and not weakened apparently?
This, if soul cycle is what WSK uses, if someone who manipulates far less souls than him can do a feat, logic dictates the guy with more souls could do so as well.

And based off the logic accepted for the Prime SK for his statement that his power transcended everything...

Didn’t you all make it so this transcendent power he has is actually apparently just his Almighty and not he himself? So he can’t actually scale to this at all only his 2 eyes.

I'm still fine with Weakened Soul King and Yhwach in general being above Senna's Feat, but once again, that's not based on anything solid to my knowledge other than "Well it just makes sense to me" and "They shouldn't be weaker than her at all"

So I'm fine with the God Tiers scaling to that feat, but I'm not sure I can give proper support, I just need someone to give me the proper justification and I will be 100% fine with them scaling to that feat no issue

The staff don’t support IMade’s interpretation anymore. I still don’t see evidence the Prime SK himself scales to Senna’s feat. His transcendent/ near omnipotent power now only applies to his eyes.

@DemonGodMitchAubin, I appreciate what you said man and I’ll try and make this my last bullshit post before I try and contribute honestly, but @ProfessorKukui4Life, I mean no disrespect but you yourself made a rule kinda specifically targeting bleach to downgrade them so why should I believe that any character would scale to this when and other people can just can just question a single thing about it and expect the other side to deliver a response that specifically fits your requirements?

*their requirements, not just yours, sorry about typing it like that. But that’s what this pretty much is at this point.

I'm still fine with Weakened Soul King and Yhwach in general being above Senna's Feat, but once again, that's not based on anything solid to my knowledge other than "Well it just makes sense to me" and "They shouldn't be weaker than her at all"

So I'm fine with the God Tiers scaling to that feat, but I'm not sure I can give proper support, I just need someone to give me the proper justification and I will be 100% fine with them scaling to that feat no issue
reasoning is as follows:
4BI9gdz.png

Soul King sustains the world of soul society as stated in the official translation.

This is shown in the novels to be done via reiyoku (spiritual power), as it is stated it is the vast amount yhwach has left even as a corpse that allows him to take sk's function.

Screenshot_20201219-212434_Chrome.png

Mimihagi stops the collapse of the soul society planet and earth.

Mimihagi Becomes the Soul King - Imgur (folder for this sequence)

Now for any possible claims regarding almighty:

Ichigo and Hikone are potential replacements for yhwach's corpse and neither have the almighty. What they do have is being a mix of all the races in the verse, and a large amount of reiyoku.

Furthermore, Mimihagi doesn't have that ability, nor is there any direct statement for the sk himself using the almighty for this process.

The point of all of this is a comparison.

raw spiritual energy from the blanks can stop a collision of two planets. Mimihagi and weakened sk prevent The planet of soul society at the very minimum from collapsing into nothing via raw spiritual energy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back