• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision: Senna Planet feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not arguing this as the universal interpretation

was the statement involving reiyoku brought up?

the profiles basically just list the almighty as creating the universe, nothing anything about stabilizing the planet of soul society.

ill wait for his response regardless.

There isnt a rule on the bleach page against this premise

The argument isnt solely stabilization. Its a direct comparison of how pure released spiritual energy stops planetary destruction. 1 is stopping a collision. The other stopping the merging/ collapse of at least 1

The point to get at is senna is discount wk soul king

Okay no. Going to address this small bit.

@ProfessorKukui4Life, I mean no disrespect but you yourself made a rule kinda specifically targeting bleach to downgrade them so why should I believe that any character would scale to this when and other people can just can just question a single thing about it and expect the other side to deliver a response that specifically fits your requirements?
No disrespect to you either, but i'd appreciate it if people stopped throwing these baseless and very untrue accusations against me all because of their verse getting hit with a downgrade (which I've seen thrown at me a dozen times before I even made the standards). I didn't make these standards to "target bleach". I got these standards made because the type of feat in question involving it is something we have had no actual criteria before here on this site, which was a concern to me and clearly many others who agreed with it. I got these standards made because they were needed and should have been on this site long before now.

This "targeting Bleach" mentality that you seem to be stuck on is strictly due to the fact that not only were they literally just upgraded briefly before they were made, but also due to the fact that its a popular, well-known controversial verse that made use of it and is now one of the ones effected by it. We have tons of site-wide revisions done where a verse uses something that opens peoples eyes about how our standards being incorrectly handled, Bleach isn't the first or last to do this. Or have you forgotten about what a particular verse did to the Infinite Speed standards?

Bleach being at the forefront of this as the most recent example is an obvious given, but these standards we're not made to target it, one verse, or any specific verse. They were made to be more analytical towards how we measure sustenance feats. Im sorry if your upset that one of your favorite verses is getting lowered because of a standard change, and being upset is obviously warranted, but im sick and tired of these accusations being thrown at me time and time and time and time again. Enough of it.

@ProfessorKukui4Life, uh, I don’t think I’d be too upset about it but making the thread like a week after bleach gets upgraded and with people like Matt who originally agreed with the upgrade saying the bleach supporters should be ready for a downgrade kinda leaves a bad smell in the air, and among other things like I’ve heard like people secretly grouping up to downgrade them, I just can’t trust anything the opposition has to say.

And again, not to be mean but I’m pretty sure you and Matt and others have never truly agreed on any upgrade to the bleach verse so I’m sorry that I can’t take your words seriously. I will say I do respect your work on other verses that y’all have worked on though.

I honestly don't see why the WSK won't be able to scale to Senna's feat. The Soul King, even in its weakened state, was made out to be the biggest power we ever saw in the series until that point (with Yhwach himself remarking how it feels to have such an absurd amount of power). Senna had used her and a bunch of Blank's entire energy for a literal once-in-a-lifetime feat to just push away 2 worlds, meanwhile the WSK maintains and stops collapsing much more than that on a much much longer period of time (1 million years). If we go by the notion that the Shinenju would be stronger than the WSK, then this opens up quite some interesting questions like: Why didn't Ywhach just made himself a Shinenju and use it to merge the worlds instead of going with a bunch of multiple plans that may or may not succeed? Why didn't Ichibe not think of using a Shinenju for the SK replacement instead of Ichigo?

Like Cyber, IMade, and others have said, Senna was made to be a bootleg Soul King that only had an effect on a smaller scale than that of WSK's and for a one-time-only purpose.

This is just my 2 cents. . .

Last edited:
I of course agree with you Ovy7, but the current accepted interpretation is the feats are done using his hax from his eyes. Not via actual power.

Therefore none of the characters can scale physically to said feats and the Shinenju would indeed currently be the most powerful AP feat as of now.

just because it was argued as hax in a thread doesnt make it objective.

Rather than a "it was hax fra", can i get evidence for that claim?

Kind of why im waiting for kukui

Why quote the most unimportant part of his statement if he explains why he believes they should right after???
The rest of the statement is pretty unimportant to me. It's just dealing back into topics that has already been covered, and then saying "Why didn't the manga characters use a bunch of movie-related concepts instead of what happened in the manga?" I just don't buy that as a reason for scaling.

That threat is a literal mess and did not revolve around the argument of a singular planet being argued
It wouldn’t matter if it was a building, it is accepted to be hax and not AP and there is not much benefit in deraling this thread to argue against that.

That doesn't really matter here, what matters is that it's accepted as hax and not AP. That was accepted on the downgrade thread, so the opposite literally can't be used here.

again, what part of the thread. Furthermore, is it a rule that something cant be reexamined ?

You guys are acting like its a golden rule that can never be re discussed or something

It can be reexamined, but that's the current accepted interpretation. It doesn't really matter if people think it's wrong right now, that's the current interpretation. If you want to get rid of it, make a different thread to argue against it.

almighty has nothing to do with my argument. I established they are using that. Furthermore the profiles only say almighty created the cosmos. The stabilization is treated as separate and listed as unknown

dude
Soul King | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Attack Potency: Unknown (Passively keeps the entirety of the Bleach Cosmos from collapsing and being destroyed by his mere existence, though the timeframe and manner of the collapse without him sustaining it is unclear, and does not scale to his normal statistics) | At least Multi-Continent level, Universe level to Universe level+ with the Almighty (Created the Bleach Cosmos as it is currently in the story with the Almighty; Known to possess power that transcends everything, he should be superior to everyone in the Bleach Universe as it's supreme being; Should be above his vegetative state)

part of this crt is to give that unknown a value

Weird justification.

For Yhwach

Multi-Continent level, possibly Universe level to Universe level+ with the Almighty (Absorbed a weakened Soul King after absorbing Mimihagi and absorbed all of his powers, including his Almighty, which created the Bleach Cosmos as it currently is in the story)

Weakened Soul King needs the possibly Universal as well.

i asked kukui earlier.

Damage has obviously been watching the thread, so he's free to respond.

AKM said on discord that they might not post on this crt

That's not what is currently accepted.
What is accepted in an unquatificable value...
That is at least a quantificable one. Since we have on screen the feat. What is problem?

Either way should be pretty much common sense that at least the 2 full Soul king (Yhwach and prime Reio) scaling to her since she basically performed a wannabe soul king feat with a small fraction of souls, while the soul king is the pinnacle in Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back